LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Santa Cruz Dl Here

• 4 months later...

im in santa cruz if anyone would want to meet up im a bi male,blue hair,green eyes , nice ass, 7 inch cock ,5'8" ,215 pounds little extra padding love to talk and text by phone also. if youd like my number email me djrainbow9646@yahoo.com im into the ab/dl sissy scene im a bottem boy submissive sissy at heart hope to hear from you soon, baby

• 4 months later...

I'm near Santa Cruz, in lovely San Jose. The weather is great and I haven't gotten stabbed yet, so life is good. I'd love to be in Santa Cruz though.

Hi yeah the weather is really nice finally. Glad to hear you haven't gotten stabbed yet :-) and hopefully it will never happen!

Lol. I don't think you have to worry much about stabbification in San Jose... except maybe in some areas on East Side. ^_~

East side....represent!!! stay away from Story Rd, King Rd....hell, just stay away from the east side all together, heheh

Guest NaughtyAshes

East side....represent!!! stay away from Story Rd, King Rd....hell, just stay away from the east side all together, heheh

You know its sort of funny that while the Story/King neighborhoods are gangland for the south bay, that shopping center that is right on the corner of the two is really nice and clean. :)

You know its sort of funny that while the Story/King neighborhoods are gangland for the south bay, that shopping center that is right on the corner of the two is really nice and clean. :)

Is Pen Pals still there? They may have changed their name... small shop with more Hello Kitty stuff than you can shake a stick at... ahhh... my old stomping ground. <3

My alma mater! (And same for at least one other regular DD poster I know.) Congratulations.

Mine too. XD I loved being there, and being at Porter... well we were/are a strange lot :)

• 5 months later...

Oh hey, Frink! I know you! Grats! What college? Tell me it's Porter. :)

Update: yep, Porter! For now, at least. Transfers get to spend somewhere between their first quarter and first year at Porter regardless of actual college affiliation now, and it's been pretty fun for the last week or so. Classes start Thursday, so we'll see how much I enjoy it then. (God I hope Russian Lit. isn't in Russian)

Update: yep, Porter! For now, at least. Transfers get to spend somewhere between their first quarter and first year at Porter regardless of actual college affiliation now, and it's been pretty fun for the last week or so. Classes start Thursday, so we'll see how much I enjoy it then. (God I hope Russian Lit. isn't in Russian)

Porter represent! My alma mater as well.

Russian lit was a fun class. If it's Bill Nickells (I think that's his name) teaching it, enjoy his dry humor. I hated Anna Karenina (which I had to read for a second time in that class), but I enjoyed a lot of the other material. And yes, it was in English.

:3

Look for Marsh Leicester, if he's still around. He was in my top two favorite lit professors at UCSC (I finished with my major in Pre/Early Modern Lit because of his Medieval Germanic Epic course. Wow awesome). He taught an entire 101 course using John Carpenter's movies as a backbone. Epic. :D

As I know you from a certain other forum, and always liked you there, Frink, it makes me VERY happy that you're a Porter person now. :D

Pizaz: I want to know who you are. We're either the same year or quite near to each other if you graduated around your age. :3

• 2 weeks later...

I miss Santa Cruz. :)

It's a good town with more tolerance for fetish scenes than any place I've lived.

I find that kind of surprising considering you come from that land of "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Though California is pretty amazing, Santa Cruz especially. I really should take a weekend off and hang out there again. Even though I live in the East bay, it feels so dauntingly far away.

• Like 1

I find that kind of surprising considering you come from that land of "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Though California is pretty amazing, Santa Cruz especially. I really should take a weekend off and hang out there again. Even though I live in the East bay, it feels so dauntingly far away.

Vegas has a very high tolerance for sex, but a very low tolerance for fetish. It's an unfortunate and, honestly, annoying lack of balance.