LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetish Regrets

I was wondering how many of you all have regrets about this fetish from time to time. I'll buy diapers, wear them for a while, then feel like I've gone crazy because I like doing this, usually end up throwing away my diaper supplies only to go out and buy more diapers weeks/months down the line. Anyone else deal with this? I'm not sure why I get this way, cause I know I love the feeling of a nice padded diaper on.

It's called binge and purge. It happens to a vast majority of people in here at one time or another. Usually people come to the realization that what they are doing doesn't harm anyone so there is no cause for guilt, therefor there's no cause to punish yourself by throwing your hard earned stash away. This doesn't just happen in this community, it is very common for crossdressers to binge and purge also. The sooner you learn to be at peace and accept yourself just as you are, the more MONEY you will save. I hope this helps.

Hugs,

Freta

The best thing to do is do not throw away any of your fetish items, you paid alot of money for them, what I do is put them in a plastic bag and put them away, and try to forget about them.

This way you can go back and get all the stuff you packed away, and you will go back we all seem to do it.

I have sissy items that can not be replaced that easily, and a few rubber items that were kinda expensive, so if you toss them you really loose in more than one way.

I've never had regrets about diapers. Maybe I'm just weird... Or, maybe it's the fact that I don't have the funds to really binge much... Or my neurons could be cross-wired or something... I've always tended to think differently than most people I come into contact with...

Yeah, I've regretted it sometimes and always thought, "Oh shit, what if someone finds out about this." But in the end, as long as you keep it a complete and utter secret, you're not doing any harm. Don't worry about it! If it doesn't mess up your social life, love life, etc., then it's not a problem. Don't regret it; enjoy a nice diaper :D!

i'm with yvhuce... never had regrets about this.. maybe cause for me its just a fun sexual pleasure i engage in occasionally.. and as my sex doesn't hurt myself or the person i'm with, how can i have regrets about it!

I've never had regrets about diapers. Maybe I'm just weird... Or, maybe it's the fact that I don't have the funds to really binge much... Or my neurons could be cross-wired or something... I've always tended to think differently than most people I come into contact with...

Same here about the "thinking differently" :) I never really binged- either with diapers or girl's clothes- but I purged the clothes until I finally realized that trying to stop was useless ^_^ A small part of my heritage is Scottish and when it comes to money I'm proud that none are any more thrifty than me :D That thriftiness explains my slow accumulation instead of binging. Binging to me is ordering a premium burger instead of something off the value menu :lol: Diapers came after my crossdressing/gender situation was resolved so it wasn't any trouble understanding that they too were a permanant part of me from the moment that I knew how I really felt about them :wub:

I do have regrets though- I regret the years I spent fighting the impulses, not being more open and willing to allow other people to know about my diapers, and not having enough guts to go 24/7 in cloth diapers like I dream about doing :( The first regret I can't do anything about and the other two don't bother me a lot but I thought I'd mention them anyway ;) I don't really regret giving into this or any of my other fantasies B) Life would be boring if you never tried the things you dream about.

Bettypooh

I had the same experience before: buy and throw away.

I was afraid of being caught I loved wearing diapers; however I do not do so because I do think wearing diaper is nothing wrong. It will not harm others. Wearing diaper is much better than smoking at least !

Interesting topic,

I've never had any real or life challenging fetish regrets. I think at times I've felt like "is this something that is too much at this time?". Sort of an evaluation of the role of fetishes in my life. The only regret I've had is spending money on some cool bondage or diaper item I expected would be good and it turned out to suck. But then that's just buyer's remorse and can happen with anything.

Like a few others, I've never really thought the same as others or worried about how society sees me in general. I think attitude and one's desire to conform or not has a lot to do with their comfort level with their own fetishes.

InD

I too have gone through MANY binge/purge cycles, but I'm lucky, I've pretty much gotten over my "isms".

I was much worse with my other toys than diapers. Before I came to the conclusion "Hey... I'm bi, and I don't EVER have to tell anyone about it" I would get urges that I was too scared to fulfill with a real guy, so I'd buy expensive toys to "simluate" the feeling. *cough*dildo* :P Then just throw them out when I'd feel guilty about what I'd just done... Not anymore, I know now that when I "get over" my urge, just to tuck them away for a little while and then after a bit of time passes, I'll get my dirty little thoughts again, except now when I get them, I have plenty of things to jam up my ass. :P

I was much worse with my other toys than diapers. Before I came to the conclusion "Hey... I'm bi, and I don't EVER have to tell anyone about it" I would get urges that I was too scared to fulfill with a real guy, so I'd buy expensive toys to "simluate" the feeling. *cough*dildo* :P Then just throw them out when I'd feel guilty about what I'd just done... Not anymore, I know now that when I "get over" my urge, just to tuck them away for a little while and then after a bit of time passes, I'll get my dirty little thoughts again, except now when I get them, I have plenty of things to jam up my ass. :P

Toughest thing for me is how many guys I like who I believe are straight (it can be annoyingly difficult to tell - the worst is being stuck in a half-joking cycle). I love anal too, I'm just waiting for the right opportunity. I'm patient. I have plenty of ways of getting off ;)

I actully never threw anything away at all, I just bag some stuff up and put it in a closet I don't use often, and it is always there when I decide to do it again.

I can't see wasteing money by throwing things away you might need or want in the future.....They also call it cheap......and thats me.

I had an entire restaurant convinced I was gay one day. Best part was my buddy just rolled with it. We were trying to scare away two girls who were checking us out that worked there. I figured I could at least do better than drunken fry cook.

I figure if I joke enough about it, and act TRULY comfortable (but in a semi joking way), it will keep people guessing (which is what I kind of want/enjoy). :P This always gives ME control of the situation.

Never had any regrets and never purged but there is a day or two here and there when I don't wear for one reason or another. Sometimes I really miss them and after a while and can't wait to put one on! :wub:

I have even gone so far as to leave my house without wearing, and by lunch time I was in CVS buying a pack because I could'nt stand being without a diaper any longer! :)

I have gone 2 or 3 days and been ok, but I can't imagine giving diapers up all together. I don't know

what I would do if I had to stop wearing. I don't even want to think about it! :(

I've had 2 clothing related fetishes. Diapers came first (age 5), but was buried for a long time. Then came lingerie. I loved the feeling of wearing a bra, panties, garter belt, etc... For over 15 years I did the binge and purge. Interestingly, after I got married my wife participated so the purging cycle went away.

Then the diapers resurfaced... I haven't cross-dressed since (mostly...) and once I started wearing diapers (10 yrs ago), I didn't have the desire for cross-dressing so all the lingerie was purged. I do wish I kept some but for the most part I don't miss it now.

Diapers I have never purged. I wear cloth diapers w/ plastic pants and have never thrown them away. On the few occasions when I purchased disposables I only threw them away after they were used.

CDL

I used to regret my need for diapers, but not any more. I, as others, have gone through a number of purges over the years, mainly out of fear of being discovered by family, friends, and girlfriends. You'll find that this is part of living with the need. Just be aware that we all understand what you are going through.

If one day you should find someone who you can share this with, even if that person doesn't get involved, it will change everything. Keep looking!

Once I came up with a way to talk with my wife about it (which is a story for another day), we worked it out and I have been wearing daily ever since. I doubt I'll have the urge to purge ever again, since I now have a dresser drawer full of diapers. No more hiding them from her.

And yes, I realize that I am an astonishingly lucky guy. She's gold.

My mother used to make terrible fun of me, imitating what I must look like diapered and sucking a pacifier, and it killed my confidence. I used to be at peace with my secret until she found out. I got constant reminders of how "sick" I was on a daily basis, almost every argument pointed to my fetish. Now I get sick to my stomach when I think of diapers, before I used to love them, now they make me slightly uncomfortable.

But it doesnt mean I wouldnt mind putting a diaper on someone else, though