LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Visit To My Pain Management Office Today..

Guest wayneo

Guest wayneo

Hello, well today i had an appt with my pain Management to schedule my next round of epidurals for my back. I was sitting waiting for the Doctor and I looked down and my diaper leaked and it was very noticeable, I had my bag with the Crappy Diapers Depends as I am waiting for my shipment of Xplus. Well I stand up to go out to the bathroom and a young woman around 21 or so walks in and says you were randomnly chosen for a Med screening, which in my chart my incontinence is listed. My pants were wet all down the front and I said well I am incontinent and I walked by her to go to the restroom to change. I am in there changing diaper and pants and I hear her plain as day say well i went to get a sample from Mr. D#$@# and I guess I was a few minutes late his pants were all wet, and i heard her giggle. I was very upset not knowing who was out there etc. who heard this remark I finished up and walked out ready to confront her and she was gone while 5-6 other people looked at me. I went back to my room and the DR. came in and I told her about the incident, she got very upset which pleased me she said that she was not an employee of the office but a contracted employee with their screening company. She said I promise she will not be in this office again and she waled out right then and found her and told her to leave. I was very impressed and the Dr. came back in with the name and number of the co. she was with and said that 3 nurses confirmed the remarks and that she violated my privacy and I should contact them. I said what she did was enough for me.. I told my wife of what happened and she go tmore upset than I did, but i am not going to make a bigger deal out of it, action was taken.

i hate when stuff like that happens, it P@**$* me off so much. :bash::badmood:

But im glad ur DR. Was willing to get u the phone# for the company that the lady worked for.

But i do hope thay fired her!!!!!

Iv had a police officer say somthing about me and the chief put him on his ass real quick.:)

I just can't go into enough of how unbelievable and unprofessional that was! You bet your Dr. was going to do something though because of a number of factors such as the privacy stuff and living in land of lawsuits.

She deserves to be fired.

ADA is serious. It is against the law to knowingly intimidate a person with disabilities. You bet that doc apologized.

Hello, well today i had an appt with my pain Management to schedule my next round of epidurals for my back. I was sitting waiting for the Doctor and I looked down and my diaper leaked and it was very noticeable, I had my bag with the Crappy Diapers Depends as I am waiting for my shipment of Xplus. Well I stand up to go out to the bathroom and a young woman around 21 or so walks in and says you were randomnly chosen for a Med screening, which in my chart my incontinence is listed. My pants were wet all down the front and I said well I am incontinent and I walked by her to go to the restroom to change. I am in there changing diaper and pants and I hear her plain as day say well i went to get a sample from Mr. D#$@# and I guess I was a few minutes late his pants were all wet, and i heard her giggle. I was very upset not knowing who was out there etc. who heard this remark I finished up and walked out ready to confront her and she was gone while 5-6 other people looked at me. I went back to my room and the DR. came in and I told her about the incident, she got very upset which pleased me she said that she was not an employee of the office but a contracted employee with their screening company. She said I promise she will not be in this office again and she waled out right then and found her and told her to leave. I was very impressed and the Dr. came back in with the name and number of the co. she was with and said that 3 nurses confirmed the remarks and that she violated my privacy and I should contact them. I said what she did was enough for me.. I told my wife of what happened and she go tmore upset than I did, but i am not going to make a bigger deal out of it, action was taken.

ADA is serious. It is against the law to knowingly intimidate a person with disabilities. You bet that doc apologized.

So great that the doctor did apologize, even though she didn't do anything wrong herself. I agree that the 21 year old acted really inappropriate and disrespectful. I'm not sure that I would want the girl fired immediatly, however I feel that calling her supervisor at the company and having a talk about the situation would be a way to go. I'm sure the girl will have some explaining to do anyway as to why she was kicked out of your doctor's establisment and why she is not allowed back, that is if your doctor hasn't called the company herself to explain.

Here is my reason for calling the girl's supervisor. She may not have realized just how wrong her comments and actions were and someone should educate her about it, especially in her profession. She is just 21 years old with her whole life ahead of her and needs to correct this behavior/attitude right away. It is the job of her supervisor to discuss and correct her actions with her. Also the supervisor will probably have access to any prior situations with her like this that may have happened. Where I used to work in an office, employees were put on steps first, verbal warning, written warning and then dismissal. After all, even as bad as her behavier was, she should first be sat down with her boss and talked to so she understands exactly why her actions were so wrong. Maybe she already knows, but then again, maybe she just didn't think her comments would be overheard by you or be a big thing among nurses (I personally believe if she went through training for her job she had to know exactly what she was saying was not appropriate). By doing it that way, it is also protecting her boss and the company she works for from possible lawsuits including from the girl herself who might claim her firing was unwarrented. Yes, I agree that she should be put in the hot seat and really givin a wake up call by her boss for what she said and did, however she should be given a second chance and the benifit of the doubt if this was the first time it happened. I also think her boss should make discreet spot checks to any places she has been assigned to work at to follow up on her professionalism and how well she did her job. Again, once there has been a documented incident or complaint, the company would have justification on doing follow ups on her as an employee. If she slips up again, then she should be out of there ASAP! Oh, and I also think the girl should be made to send you a letter of apology for her actions if possible.

Guest wayneo

Well, I did receive a phone call from the Doctor at my Pain Managment Office. I did not actually spek with her she left a message,s aying that the superviosr was interested in talking with me and to call him witha number that was on Friday, i still have not called. I really do not feel like talking with somebody about it anymore, i am over it and I am sure she got the message what she did was wrong. I was in the office this morning and My doctor asked if i had called and I told her the same thing, she asked if the Guy called again the Girls boss would I be ok if she gave him my Phone number which I did say yes. So if he calls i will talk to him but if not then it is over. Have a good Day everyone!

Wayne

Fair enough, but I respectfully ask that you think it over and give the guy a call. I had a situation years ago with a manager in a well known store chain. I was upset and didn't want to discuss it with anyone at all. A district manager heard of the problem and called me 3 times (thank God he was persistant) before I finally spoke with him. He was very polite to me and asked my side of the story. Such was my anger over the situation that I remembered names, dates, times and everything. After talking with this district manager he was very apologetic, made my situation right with a free product of what I had attempted to order (worth over $250) and the manager in question was ordered to write me a detailed letter of apology. After I talked with this district manager I realized I felt so much better talking about the situation with someone who was so paitent and understanding. Reguardless of the free product, I realized I would have kept my feelings inside festering had I not spoken with someone about them. By the way, my situation had nothing to do with AB, diapers or anything like that.

It is your decision, but I urge you to give the supervisor a courtesy call. He seems willing to hear from you and it just might help everyone all around. You don't have to go into details if you don't want to, but you can at least thank him for his concerns on the matter. Good luck.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I know you don't want to push it further, but what she did is a direct violation of HIPAA. Her employer is doing the right thing by taking it very seriously and I urge you to call and give her supervisor your statement about what happened. Even though she was a contractor, the Pain Med doc can still be held accountable for this woman's big mouth. Where I work, any breach in patient privacy is dealt with swiftly and usually results in immediate termination.

In the medical field, the only person allowed access to your personal information is YOUR Doctor. If the doctor requires, for some reason or another, to consult with another doctor about your case, 1- he/she needs your permission, and 2, he/she will discuss your case referring to you as 'a patient' and not by name etc. The nurses etc, are not allowed to discuss any case, and follow a Doctors instructions regarding your care.

Considering all this, what the 21 year old did is a breech of confidentiality, a breech of privacy, and she is well aware of these infractions. If she is an intern/trainee, then it is VITAL, that you contact her supervisor.

Although, what she discussed was embarrassing for you, it did not, nor is it probable to affect your future, and /or your ability to provide an income. If she, or any of her colleagues think what she did was alright, it is probable that one or more will discuss openly something that could have far reaching consequences.