LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gillette Instructions: Shaving Down There

I guess razor sales are down so the Gillette company is encouraging people to shave it all.

I saw a news story that Gillette has placed instructional videos on shaving on youtube and this one is called:

Trimming the bush to make the tree look taller:

Enjoy

I love all the comments from the closet homos calling people gay for shaving :lol: I started shaving down there on a semi-regular basis about 3 years ago. Being a part-time diaper wearer,let me tell ya honey!!!!!! :D Sometimes I let my mommy shave it. I'm thinking of talking her into letting me shave her ;)

I actually decided to shave down there a few weeks back, it was either that or lots of trimming and I was feeling lazy. Now I can't decide wether I want to keep it shaved, or just shave every so often. It is nice as far as diaper wearing goes though, less cleanup and keeps things nice and smooth.

Guest YkDave

Being shaven gives you a whole new world of sensations when diapered!

I like the feeling of hairless, but keeping up on the lawn maintenance sucks...

I tried shaving years ago, liked it okay but hated the razor burn afterward, and that was that.

Last year my wife and I talked about it and I found myself kinda interested in trying again. Someone told me that if you do it right the razor burn isn't so bad, and what there is of it gets better as your skin gets more used to the shaving, and it turned out they were right. So now I shave in the shower every 2-3 days. I like the "immature" look of it, but the best part--and I mean you really ought to try this if you haven't--is putting on baby powder at diaper time. The smooth powdery skin just feels amazing.

I shaved around 15-16 and have ever since. I've been maniacally removing the rest of my body hair as much as possible too, recently. Recently I've been feeling much better about being androgynous, or possibly even transgendering, but I can't say for sure. It's early days for this for me. That hair's gotta go though!

This whole thread got me to thinking and next thing I know I'm really lookin like a 2 yr old. It really feels awesome. Rubbing baby lotion in without the brier patch is heavenly. I think I'm just going to keep it like this because I know what stubble feels like.

Hugs,

Freta

i got my bits totaly shaved 12 years ago in hospital for one of my operations(they did not tell me before just woke up smooth as a babies) :huh: the doc said that i should keep it like that for hygine,got shaved again before i left and shown how to do it properly a nice nurse but with a razer down there you have other things on your mind :lol::lol:

now i use immac(veet)the first few times it stung like a :o:o:o but now slap some cream on,shower job done

This pretty much states my feelings. I first started to shave over 10 years ago and I'm on and off. Most of the time I do keep it shaved. But this adds a lot more time in the shower but I hate it when the bush starts to grow. However it really is the only way to go if you are diapered most of the time.

When I first shaved down there I remember being itchy, but that hasn't been a problem since then. I would like to shave my hairy chest but in the past even when trimming with scissors it's been hell with itching! Also I would need someone to shave my hairy back.

Phil

Being shaven gives you a whole new world of sensations when diapered!

I like the feeling of hairless, but keeping up on the lawn maintenance sucks...

Guest YkDave

The best thing to do, if you are going to start shaving, is to keep doing it!

Like mentioned above, the first few times (about a week) are going to be less than wonderful. it takes some time for the skin to 'strengthen up', but after the first couple of shaves its not bad at all

Suggestions?

Yesterday, I attempted removing all my hair from my chest (not a whole lot - mostly round my nipples) down to my groin. After using scissors to cut the long stuff, I bought an aerosol bottle of Veet for sensitive skin. I followed the instruction sheet. For a noobie like me, besides it feeling warm on my skin, it looked like it wasn't doing anything. I thought I was going to have to resort to a lot of shaving.

I was wrong. It just took a while. My hair follicles are rather thick and it took the full 10 minutes for me to see the spatula remove enough hair to make me realize it was doing something. I just had to be firm with pressure on the spatula. Then after the bulk of the hair was gone, most of the remainders were fragile and broke off, too.

I still have more to do. The bulk of the hair is gone. There are a few stragglers. I'll tackle removing the rest from my scrotum and perineum today. I won't attempt spraying directly on the skin - it's not very accurate for coverage. I'll apply from my hand for the rest.

I didn't know what to expect but the feeling is great. I see now that being hairless in the diaper makes wearing so much easier. It's much easier to clean and when my penis gets aroused, it isn't tugging on damp pubic hair anymore.

Other funny asides (for me)... My hairy belly was hiding numerous freckles/moles around my waistline that I didn't realize I had. :o Also, my nipples are more aroused, since they are actually touching my shirt and not buffered by a little tuft of hair for the first time since puberty, I guess.

Does that make me a baby baby? a noobie baby? ^_^

I hope that helps.

From one noob to another...

Petey

UPDATE: Today, I did scrotum, perineum to the anus. That was a bit more painful. :crybaby: I got a couple spots on the upper scrotum and lower underside of the penis that lost some skin. Ouch. I've got it covered up with diaper balm for now.

Anyway, it feels amazing. And it looks so strange for now. I had forgotten what it looked like pre-puberty. The lower part of my butt that had the hair removed is so smooth now. Like a baby almost. I'll try to do the rest tomorrow.