LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies In Public

duckling

Guest Juni's Cute Baby Lucy

Come to mention it, just last week I wore my Abri-form X-plus to dinner at a restuarnt and then to the cinema, to watch Star Trek.

It was great... Mummy said nobody would be able to notice I was wearing a nice thick nappy, I had lots of trouble doing weewee though, had to have a cuddle with mummy to help me.

Huggles

Lucy

Guest YkDave

Do it quite frequently. Most of the time its usually just an abena x-plus or molicare super plus, but on occasion i will wear some thick cloth diapers while im out runnin around.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I always wear my plastic backed diapers, with 2 stuffers out in public, (usually but not this year because of the cool weather), under shorts, I wear polyester shorts and a big T shirt, no one has ever said anything to me about them, and they are obvious.

Its Saturday in NJ and me and my wife are going out to the bookstore (Borders). I'm wearing a Bambino Classico with a Depends Boost under a nylon control brief and another nice, slippery nylon panty under my Jeans. Oh, don't forget the training bra under my T-shirt. Oops, already wet. Bye!

I have to wear my daipers all the time still, even after having a surgery on my bladder. i still wet some times with no control. and then theres those times i need to go #2 and cant make it to the potty. in public i use my diapers all the time. in my area the poeple who know me. know i wear diapers for medical problems but dont know i enjoy it and like to be a baby when at home.

I just wish to be pushed around in a stroller by my mommy and drink my bottle of home made formula. and have my diapers changed like a real baby. but that would end up not being cool when you go to jail for exposing in public

• 4 weeks later...

I wore a Tranqulity ATN size medium (which is very bulky on me) under my skirt to see star trek at the imax. good movie, but long so i'm glad i was diapered :)

<!--coloro:#FF00FF--><span style="color:#FF00FF"><!--/coloro-->

Come to mention it, just last week I wore my Abri-form X-plus to dinner at a restuarnt and then to the cinema, to watch Star Trek.

It was great... Mummy said nobody would be able to notice I was wearing a nice thick nappy, I had lots of trouble doing weewee though, had to have a cuddle with mummy to help me.

Huggles

Lucy

<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Babyadam23

I go to the mall or see a movie all the time in a diaper. Why look for a bathroom when you are wearing it. I went and say the Harry Potter movie in a diaper so i wouldnt have to wait in line or miss anything. I sometimes have it showing to see if people will say anything.

last time i wore in public i had 2 attends 10's on and found myself trying to fix a friends car.

Bent over an engine on a busy street with a padded rear wasn't as exciting, funny or normal feeling as i may have hoped :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

i do wear my diaper in public.i put two tena ultimate pads on each side in the back and in the front and a pamper folded in half in the midle.then i pull my tight jeans over my diaper then im ready to go.the pads and pamper in the diaper can hold over 48 oz of pee pee but my diaper gets rather puffy.

If I'm diapered and need to go out, I just head out. For example, today I got home from a shopping trip at about 5pm. I stuck a diaper on as soon as we got home and took the dog for a walk (walkies are a lot more difficult with a heavy diaper :( ). At 7ish we decided we wanted take-out, so we jumped in the car and went to the pizza take-away. I had my diaper on the entire time and we even called in at the co-op (convenience store). I can't say it bothers me too much being diapered in public. If I need to pee, I just go. I don't get self consious about it. My t-shirt covers up any bulges that might show and I sincerely doubt anyone would be staring at my crotch enough to notice anyways! I sometimes worry if my diaper is really bulky and causes me to waddle a little and I also worry incase I over fill and leak a little... Wet patches are noticeable! Haven't had the urge to poop whilst out in a diaper, but I doubt I would poop as the smell is not very nice for other people.

Froggie

xx