LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did Anyone Know

Hi I've said before how I started wearing my little sister's clothes, all sorts of stuff and especially her school uniform. I used to dress in her clothes with her as part of a game and she didn't know I liked it. She started to get suspicious when I always wanted to play that game. After some time I just used to ask her if she dared me to wear her clothes or our other sister's ballet clothes (I loved wearing this too in private) to begin with she would say she did dare me and she would laugh saying I looked like a girl, she said it as a taunt to humiliate me, it worked and I loved it! I loved standing in front of my sister dressed in the most girly clothes they had and being told I looked like a girl. After several times of me asking this her reply came to be 'it's up to you, you know you want to', I would say 'I may as well' and go upstairs and change in to their girl's clothes and then go and find my sister so she could see me and call me a girl, we both knew now that I wanted to wear these girl's clothes and she used to still call me a girl but I think she knew now that I wanted her to say that.

I began to tell her that I was wearing girl's clothes when I was on my own, I told her I had worn our sister's ballet leotard, pink tights her pink ballet shoes and even her pink hair ribbon several times when I waqs alone, she was amazed but didn't mind so I began to tell her more. In the end she would came to my room after she had been out and ask me what girl's clothes I had worn that day, either hers or our sisters.

So by now I was dressing in both my sister's clothes and the younger of the two knew I was and she knew I liked it and I was glad that she knew that her brother liked dressing like a cute girly girl. She never really approved of it though but despite this she never used the key on her wardrobe door, she always left it unlocked knowing that I would be wearing her clothes and underwear when she was out. Anyway that's my life story! My question is, when you first started wearing girls clothes or diapers did any of your friends or family find out, or did you tell anyone like I did?

The only stuff I could find in our house, I had 3 brothers, wasn't much just some old lady type cloths that were givin to us, so that is what I used.

You were very lucky to have sisters, around your size, all I had were cloths that were way too big, and looked to be 50 years behind the times, I did dress up whenever I could, mainly when I was left home after I was old enough to be on my own, about 10 to 13 I imagine.

I did dress one year for haloween, but it was in the same old tired stuff I was wearing all along in private.

We had one guy at shool who wore his sisters majorette uniform for halloween, how I wished I was him, he was so convinceing no one knew who he was untill he said something hours later....

• 8 months later...

When my mom started dressing me at age 12,she used diapers on me.My sister was 20 and in college,I wanted to wear panties like my aunt had me wear.I had a friend who had two sisters,8 and 10.For some reason while playing in his basement one day I seen panties in the laundry basket and took a few pair.Mom did find them and washed them and had me return them.There mother was upset I stole them,but seeing me dressed as I was in a dress with diapers on she figured I was punished enought.She let my mom keep the panties for me and even sent the girls over later that week with some dresses for me.Kathy the 10 year old was my size.My friend Keith never played with me again or said anything about it.Katy and I did become close,she and I would go to the river and swim and I always had panties to wear home.

• 1 month later...

On Getting caught...

I had two cousins, girls, and another boy cousin. As I noted in a response about when I became a little girl I was already dressing when we went on a family visit. At the time dad made mom dress me as a baby for my bed wetting and in a nightgown because the doctor suggested I was jealous of my new baby sister.

Thankfully mom only took the nightgowns that I had (there were three) to satisfy dad but didn't make me wear them. Unfortunately I had to wear the diapers and plastic pants. I was also happily wearing the nightgowns by that time and giving the opportunity of getting more girl clothes I snuck into my cousin's bedrooms. I took a half slip, a pair of panties each and a camisole or vest.

It was all I dared to take at the time although I wanted desperately to get one of their full slips. Cindy was a year older than Sandy but they were very close in size and I was slightly smaller than both so fit wasn't too much of an issue. It was Cindy that caught me taking one of Sandy's full slips and got my confession. She already knew I wore diapers and plastic pants for my bed wetting but didn't know about the nightgowns till I told her.

She was very sympathetic to my plight and while I had to return the full slip Cindy allowed me one of hers while I stayed there to wear whenever I could. I also got to dress up in a dress as a joke (that was the excuse we used). I had to stuff toilet paper in Sandy's shoes but that was OK. I remember mom asking me, when we were alone if I liked it and I confessed to her that I did. Mom kept my secret as did Cindy.

John2Jane2John

• 7 months later...

When younger I was curious & did try on some of Mothers stuff a few times.Bras,pantys,tops,even her 2 pair of hotpants LOL tight fit; pantyhose a few times till she said at dinner 1 day her hoses had more holes & runs than she remembered they had b4....I did wear the pantyhose over my diapers some but those I hid with my diapers after that.They were to strecthed out to put back.

Rather than go through all my details again, I will just put the Link to my blog entry that goes into it. It also describes the reaction of grownups, too

I take it that part of Sissy is having being identified as a girl, or with girlishness as humiliating. I never felt that at all. In the non-AB-ghetto, real world, which is my home, "sissy" was and is very derogatory

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't become "sissy" until I was 50 or so. Not until all my repressed memories returned about the first six years of my life. Mommy always starts our "baby" weekends by dressing me as a baby girl. I always felt safe dressed as a baby girl between the ages of three and six. Everyone says I'm very in touch with my feminine side. I guess that's why.

post-6522-056883400 1288419059_thumb.jpg

post-6522-056883400 1288419059_thumb.jpg

• 12 years later...

As I have said before mine mainly started when I was around 14-15 when I would take some of my younger sisters panties and a bra and I liked how i looked in them and how they felt. I would also take and use some of either hers or our moms tampons and pads. It was also around this time that I found some of my cousins pull ups and wear them and liked them.