LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To The Beach!

So this coming Sunday, after all is said and done at the Long Beach parade, I am going to be taking baby Brian to the beach. Being a new mommy and all I'm asking for advice. Should I have him wear a diaper at the beach? I'm sure by days end he's going to be all water logged and sandy but that's okay. So what do you think?

Should I have him wear a diaper at the beach?

Absolutely! But I can tell you're not a mean mommy, so you wouldn't let him stay waterlogged and sandy all day. A change or two and he'll be a happy, comfy baby.

Have lots of fun! B)

I've often wonder if people who were incontinent went to the beach or swimming in a pool?

The simple answer is yes we do!, why shouldn't we?

As for Brian, don't see why not. Babies love to play in the sand and splash in the water! I know I do!

Well I go to the beach and/or lake all summer out here in the wild... Take the boat out in just my diaper with shorts over and my T... I've had to change in some out of the way places too but my wife is supportive with that anyway...

course I am 24/7 have been since 99. and no that isn't 1899 although it feels like it sometimes... lol

When I was in Boston 2 weekends ago we (wife, kids, n I) saw a lady in a diaper with plastic pants over it and a swimsuit top is all she had on. (Revere Beach).

If your going to go in the water much or let Brian put some plastic pants with good elastics on him over his disposable too. Should help keep him from water logging him to fast!

Have fun and don't let others bother you as everyone should have a good time on the beach...

Lifeguards will enforce rules for publlic decency so I would suggest a bathing suit on your little one to hide the diaper.

Also let's not pollute the beach with diaper fluff. Cloth diapers should be worn with plastic pants under a swim suit.

Disposables tend to disintegrate with the sea water and the diaper fluff with go all over the place.

Have fun this weekend but think GREEN and stay Pampered

SoCalAB

So this coming Sunday, after all is said and done at the Long Beach parade, I am going to be taking baby Brian to the beach. Being a new mommy and all I'm asking for advice. Should I have him wear a diaper at the beach? I'm sure by days end he's going to be all water logged and sandy but that's okay. So what do you think?

Thank you for those who gave their input! Growing up in a law enforcement family I am aware of and understand the "no no's". Although breaking rules can be fun, I know the beach isn't the place for that. It should be an incredibly fun day! We'll let ya know how it goes!

AND!!!!! Don't forget We like Pictures!!! Have fun with da new mommies Brian...Sassy you better watch that little one...He can be known to build some big sand castles ;)

Well I go to the beach and/or lake all summer out here in the wild... Take the boat out in just my diaper with shorts over and my T... I've had to change in some out of the way places too but my wife is supportive with that anyway...

course I am 24/7 have been since 99. and no that isn't 1899 although it feels like it sometimes... lol

When I was in Boston 2 weekends ago we (wife, kids, n I) saw a lady in a diaper with plastic pants over it and a swimsuit top is all she had on. (Revere Beach).

If your going to go in the water much or let Brian put some plastic pants with good elastics on him over his disposable too. Should help keep him from water logging him to fast!

Have fun and don't let others bother you as everyone should have a good time on the beach...

So was it o.k. for her to be in her diaper at the beach? if your diaper needed to be changed could you do it on the beach to? I have always wanted to go on a beach with my diaper on and know that it is o.k. to do.

My best advice is to go to the nude beach at San Onofre Beach.

http://gocalifornia.about.com/cs/clothingo...b_sonofrmap.htm

Or blacks beach the one I have been to and wore my diaper to many times.

The best place to wear a diaper on blacks beach is go north on the beach till you start seeing the gay part of the beach. (you will know when you get there) and backtrack about 100 to 200 feet and you will have no problems this is the fetish part of blacks beach.

You may have a few drag queens and guy in womens underwear or other strange types but they are all friendly. :screwy::wub:B)

http://gocalifornia.about.com/cs/clothingo.../p/sdblacks.htm

At both these beaches you will not have any problem with wearing a diaper to as openly as you want.

as they are clothing optional and our clothing option is diapers.

There are other nude beaches in calif that i have also wore on to the north of LA Calif.

http://www.beachcalifornia.com/nude-beaches-california.html

The beach was so much fun, expcet now mommy has a nasty sunburn :mellow: Brian built a really cool sand castle and duck helped him build a sand wall, so the water wouldnt hurt it... that lasted a few hours and then the sand castle went bye bye. Brian was brave enough to venture into the water a little bit, then decided that seaweed would be fun to play with and then thought it would be even funner to try to get mommy wet by popping the little pods that are on seaweed! After a little while of play, duck had to head home and Brian took a nap on the beach while mommy relaxed. It was very much a perfect day... pictures should be posted sometime soon.

I started out playing in the sand. It was fun. :)

VariousTrips042.jpg

Then I made a mound and started to get hot....

VariousTrips043.jpg

So I took my shirt off, it was nice. I will say though this is the most exposed in my diaper I have ever been. Mommy made a friend and there is talks of me being in the parade in a onesie, with a teddy bear and a blankie and thats all!

VariousTrips045.jpg

VariousTrips046.jpg

Guest Baby Tiana

Nice photos. Looks like you three had a fun time. And got a little burned. But the good thing is you had fun with the sea weed and castles. Thanks for sharing.

Tia

Guest Baby Tiana

Thats pretty funny. Sounds like some thing I would do also. But hey you have to have some fun. Right. So he must have had a blast with you two. Thats good. Beaches are always fun to go and play at.

Tia

• 2 years later...

Ok, now I know the last post was in 09 but have you ever done a search for your own name just to see what pops up? Baby Brian and I "Baby Brian" are obviously not the same pwerson, but when I read the first few posts I was like "who me...I didn't think I did that (wish I had though). LOL, at least yahoo & google still don't bring me up (not even by by full name either).