LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, does that figure into games where doing the same thing over and over can actually yield different results?

Guest refused afternoon

today i had a 2 hour discussion with a complete stranger on omegle.com based on my position that candy necklace beads should be used as an official unit of measurement for sweetness.

annonymity suits me. :ninja:

Guest refused afternoon

This guy, has his age play age as 92, I want to know why 92 specifically.

just bored and i was wondering if anyone would notice, so far you're the first. since it had the desired effect of messing with your mind i guess you deserve the long answer.

i guess it was mostly cause i heard a joke about nursing homes being dl heaven so i figured why not, might give someone a chuckle.

i'm really not into ageplay at all, i just dont see the attraction, i just wanted to be the first that i've seen on this site to have an ageplay age older than my chrono age.

besides, i refuse to be bitter about getting older like some on this site, kind of a half assed protest on the basic AB philosophy of "i'm not happy unless i feel young".

the thought of being the crinkle butted grandpa watching tv in his favorite chair comforts me, and i figure that's an earned privelage. i've tried doing the same thing day in day out and everyone seems to want me to help them with something or do something atleast once every other day. the best i can guess is in their mind my idea of a good time is going somewhere or doing something exciting.

with that revelation i accepted that with each year comes new earned socially accepted behaviors and i have to earn retired couch potato status and should start enjoying being 21 by doing stuff i wont be able to do then. so yeah, i'm a little jealous of old people.

and as to why 92 specifically, i hate round numbers and 87% of all numbers and statistics are made up on the spot.