LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

hmmm, something like this?

gta.jpg

If that yer thing...

The idea is that that the machine would be able to actually create new games from the content of whatever is plugged into it. So, if it exist in video/computer game form, it can be combined into a game. That's the only limitation.

21 hours till the biggest exam of my life so far.

Balls.

Thank God it's been 8.5 years since I last had to worry about tests! But, why do I sometimes have dreams of being in a school setting??? Are these supposed to be nightmares??? Cause they're not all that scary... Come to think of it... I haven't actually had a nightmare since around the time I graduated... Is that odd?

Why didn't the discovery channel advertise Weaponizers??? This show is awesome! These 4 guys fix up a couple of vehicles (2 guys per team/vehicle) with remote control setups and weapons (guns, explosives, and whatever they can engineer) and then wage war on eachother with them. They also have targets with attached explosives for extra points. B)

Screw sports. Destructive vehicular motorsports is where the real fun is. Athletes don't dismember eachother enough for regular sports to be entertaining...

thats on in about 10 minutes, i'll be watching ^_^

i discovered these icy hot patches so instead of having to spread that cream on my muscles i can just put this little patch where ever it hurts and voila.. also it doesn't smell and works for like 8 hours

Here are my random thoughts--many of them.

I think that the paranormal is cool. I can talk to my dead family members and even see my daughter's apparition from time to time. I like the paranormal enough to want to study it.

I absolutely love the discovery Channels "A Haunting" series. I own every one of them

wy is there so many sik people in the world?

I'm so proud of my husband.

I need a vacation.

I absolutely love reading classic literature. Pride and Prejudice and Animal Farm is the stuff.

AB/DL life is awesome. I've found the new discovery to be outstanding!

Botox is a kick-ass story writer.

there are other story writersI love here, but I forgot how to spell their names.

Freta is an awesome member here. she is so sweet

Pax87 is cool and friendly.

Repaid1 rocks my socks.

Underwhere is a person really worth getting to know.

ZorroDaddy writes awsome daddy/baby girl stories.

Baby Keiff has an immense amount of wisdom and is an awesome contributor to the community and friendly, too.

I love Steel_Viper's blog.

UltraPampers is an awesome and kind person. I know because I had the pleasure of speaking to him.

Guitar_a_goo_goo_ga has an awesome sense of humor but is straight to the point, not sugar coding anything at all. I love that.

PampersPete, I like your MySpace, though, the "douche bag" as you called it chewed you out. You also have a unique sense of humor.

OkayMe is slick in that he got his mother-in-law to change his diapers. That's pretty awesome, man!

MusicBaby180 is one of a kind, and I love his story, as it is going somewhere.

Naughty_Baby is so sweet.

Bettypooh always has something sensible to offer.

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. I love everyone here!

I love my baby doll.

I'm tired.

Multiple Sclrosis sucks!

Every day is a beautiful day.

I'm working on a comedy story idear involving a police auction. But I've gotten hung up on the giant dozer converted to a tank and painted to resemble the A-Team van... To be fair, I have worked the dozer-tank up to be totally bad-ass and even worked up a backstory for it... But, why do my cool tangent idears tend to eat the more goofy funny ones?

Also, I'm exausted and it's only 11 pm... I think I overworked my brain assembling that dozer-tank in my mind... Either that, or one of my story chars crosswired some neurons to get me to stop thinking about the dozer-tank... Or it could be the fact that I've only been geting 4 hours of sleep a night for the past 2 weeks...

PampersPete, I like your MySpace, though, the "douche bag" as you called it chewed you out. You also have a unique sense of humor.

I've always had a unique sense of humor. I take everything serious yet nothing serious. The only thing that truly frightens me is not knowing what's on the other side in the next phase of life and it's only because I can't control it. My sense of humor is offensive only to those among us who can't laugh at themselves. In other words,if I say something to offend someone,my take on it is simple:Fuck you-maybe you need to be offended because I've been sent from beyond to teach you something about yourself or the world. :D And just for the record,I was in no way comparing you to the douchebag that chewed me out without realizing exactly what he was chewing me out about. Therein lies the humor of the situation. You acted the way you did out of a sense of askewed compassion. No harm-no foul. This douchebag on the other hand did not take the whole picture into perspective and thought he was going to make me look like a douchebag. He learned a small lesson-before trying to make me look bad,make sure you look good. REALLY sure :lol:

Yesterday, I played a mean trick on one of my dogs. There was a descent sized blacksnake in the yard and I shot it about 5 times (one of these being in the mouth) out of the 8 shots I fired. A couple hours later, the dogs wanted out (they hide when the gun comes out). Now, I have to keep Jerry on a tie-out leash during the day, cause otherwise he gets into trouble for chasing the cattle. Also, he doesn't like snakes. So, I took a pair of my work gloves and slung the dead snake over part of his leash, so's to make sure that it'd move when Jerry moved that part of the leash. He spent a couple of hours afterward barking at the dead snake. I repeated the process ever few hours until nightfall. Poor Jerry must've been quite confused. On one hand, the snake was clearly dead and unresponsive. On the other hand, it would move because his leash was underneath it. My other dog has no interest in snakes and actually avoided chasing after a squirrel because it ran past the dead snake this morning. They're silly dogs.

Subthoughts: It's a good thing I've got a gun. B) That could've easily have been a copperhead. :o Also, I really need to get the scope sighted in properly. Snakes're kinda hard to hit with the open sights. <_< I also need new glasses. :blink:

Also, why do I sometimes wind up being logged out while I'm trying to reply to a topic?

I'm back-Did you miss me.

Oh and 3000 posts.

3000 posts? Holy crap, abrera. I've been here since October 2006 and I only have... 822 posts, counting this one. I need to post more, apparently.

~ moogle

I have been searching for the Ultimate question- the meaning of life. I have come up with two possible conclusions:

1.) We are not making enough hats

2.) We are so distracted by trivial, day-to-day things that we become hardwired in this illusion of perception, and if anything major popped up right in front of us, we probably would not even see it because our focus is that far off.

#2 makes me feel uneasy, so I'm going with #1. :P

Really, thinking about the meaning of life depresses me- why not just enjoy it?