LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

I thought you signed Geneva banning them in warfare?

Me? I didn't sign jack... There's a difference between what's war-legal and civillian-legal. Especially when it comes to weapons. It's perfectly legal for civillians to own and use some stuff that that's supposed to be banned in warfare, so long as they don't go around committing crimes with them. There're even groups of people here who gather to show off such weapons every now and then. In some parts of the country, that's called a family reunion...

Guest NaughtyAshes

There's a difference between what's war-legal and civillian-legal.

Yeah, but since the Bush era there is no difference between a soldier and a civillian, we are all potential, "enemy combatants."

Well, considering that I rarely get enough sleep and was staying up to catch an early morning doctor's appointment (well before the usual time I wake up), I figure that my mind snuck a little nap in there on me... It used to do that now and then when I was in highschool and staying up till 4am doing homework (since 5pm!). The appointment was to discuss my sleeping problems, ironically enough.

Abrera must be stopped. Discuss.

(n.b 5% of your mark will be for spelling and grammar.)

I believe you should be stopped because you're causing me to hit the bottle. Here I am trying to get to the top of the posters and I notice that you've got 76 POSTS! SEVENTY BLOODY SIX! How am I meant to keep up with that? So in conclusion Abrera should be stopped to save me from a descent into madness and drinking, like some kinda washed up Private Eye from the 30's.

And babyvr6, you're a post whore as well.... :P