LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

ok this is a weird thought, but stick with it....gotta explain first!!.....

my wee is orange because of antibiotics....so i was wondering...

how scary/weird would that look in a nappy!!??

i'm thinking of trying it telling lucy its a must for me to know...(can you tell i'll use almost any excuse right now!!)

xxx

juniper

this is my 100th post yay....just gonna go wet the bed!!

Just curious, what antibiotics are you on? Orange urine = ? If your urine is changing to orange, it means that your kidneys are filtering the medication completely out of your system.

I have a cough.

It's getting worse as the day goes on, like the past 2 days.

Try mixing 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Add to a glass of water and drink.

I just realized that one of the two sandwiches I'm ate had two top buns and the other two bottom buns. :lol:

Why do Americans call 'burgers' 'Sandwiches'?

i've started using apple cider vinegar on my skin... i smell funny everytime i put it on, and apparently my skin tastes like it for hours afterwards

Silly question - why. Most people, that wish to taste etc, will ingest product the usual way = MOUTH. You, are currently ingesting apple cider vinegar via your skin.

Silly question - why. Most people, that wish to taste etc, will ingest product the usual way = MOUTH. You, are currently ingesting apple cider vinegar via your skin.

was reading annecdotal evidence that sometimes putting apple cider vinnegar on psoriasis spots can help them to fade, if not clear up completely, also was told by a friend that drinking a 1tbs to 1 gallon solution of acv to water throughout the day can help me rebalance my ph levels and perhaps help my intestinal ... issues...

so i read about the 'risks' of apple cider vinnegar, not many, and thought for 3$ (cost of a small bottle) what did i have to lose.

Spokane once had a serial killer in the 90's and the guy kept killing prostitutes. He now sits on death row and his ex wife and kids are living in Walla walla near family.

Guest lucys junibug

Just curious, what antibiotics are you on? Orange urine = ? If your urine is changing to orange, it means that your kidneys are filtering the medication completely out of your system.

it's ok that my wee is that colour my doctor said it would be.....

thanks for thinking of me though babykiff

xxx

Guest lucys junibug

i never had it go orange when i was taking meds for that but its quite possible its the same meds and work for it too....it really is weird....

xxx

or maybe its the meds for a yeast infection... i dunno,... just remember once when i was younger, having to take them, and you have to wear panti gaurds, cause if you get any on ur underwear they are stained BRIGHT orange for ever!

lol if you eat lots of beetroot (i think you americans call it rootabega) then ur urine turns pink! that is the wierdest thing! and it stains like anything! so dont eat too much beetroot! mmmm i like pickled beetroot!

my new ds is useing too much of my time!

Guest lucys junibug

i want pink wee........pink nappy would be coolies

it beats orange!!!

i wish i could eat pickled beetroot!!.....its too many pennys for fresh!!

xxx

I appear to have broken both my phone and my MP3 player.

You're not having a very good week with technology, are you?

Random Thought: PayPal and eBay form a monopoly with usurious fees and anticompetitive practices. Why do we never hear the outcome of the numerous antitrust lawsuits filed against them?

You're not having a very good week with technology, are you?

Random Thought: PayPal and eBay form a monopoly with usurious fees and anticompetitive practices. Why do we never hear the outcome of the numerous antitrust lawsuits filed against them?

Because they pay a lot of money keeping it out of the media. And these days if it doesn't happen during American Idol or The bachelorette, it probably didn't happen.

Why would the people in the UK allow a trial to be carried out with out a jury, in which a person can found guilty and sentenced?

This goes against the geniva convention.

Because they pay a lot of money keeping it out of the media. And these days if it doesn't happen during American Idol or The bachelorette, it probably didn't happen.

Amen to that...sadly :(

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a random thought:

I'm sitting here eating my lunch (Supernoodles Yum!) out of my red baby bowl.

However, I've just realised that Supernoodles are the only foodstuff that I've never eaten (finished anyway) out of anything but my baby bowl because for as long as I can remember, this bowl has been used for Supernoodles. And despite how many times my family have tried to throw this bowl away, I have kept it.

I've had this bowl for like 17 years now :o and it is still in really good condition, and serves me Supernoodles!

Supernoodles? Out of a red baby bowl? What are they? I want to try!

~ moogle