LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Discover

NewdudeDL

This is kind of a scary thing for me to admit even to myself, much less typing on the interwebs, but as I've embraced being an AB more and more, I've found my interests gradually moving closer and closer to being a Sissy, though I haven't bought any clothing, make up, or things of that nature. The idea of dressing in the clothing of the opposite sex is completely anathema to the things my parents taught me :bash: . I remember once when I was younger, I accidentally wore a skirt belonging to my sister in a short school play. It was an honest mistake because when folded up, the skirt and a pair of my shorts looked exactly the same (plain grey color, no markings, with a stretchy waist) and while I was embarrassed about it, I was able to pass it off as a kilt when I couldn't think to change back into my regular clothes (ironically, my character in the play was scottish lol). I got grounded by my parents, though came close to a huge spanking if not for my mom saying it was just an honest mistake (she picked my costume out of the laundry bin) but I must never do it again.

The point of all the rambling is I'm just wondering if this AB-to-Sissy curiosity/shift is a normal thing, or would I really be a Sissy only if I've had a real desire to wear sissy clothes my whole life? I know everyone is different and all that, but not knowing for sure is scaring me more than it would if I knew I was a sissy or not...

Thoughts, comments, advice?

Lets see, you're 21 years old, an adult, able to make your own decisions and live your own life and your worried and scared because you want to try something your parents wouldn't like. Yup, you sound like a big Sissy to me.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...

Well for me I think I've known for years. Kinda like how I knew I liked to wear diapers. Since I was a little kid (4-5) I've loved wearing diapers and it became a habit to sneak into my Mom's bedroom and raid her lingerie drawer and wear stuff under my clothes. But becoming a full fledged AB sissy didn't hit me till I got the net and realized the world I was missing. I realized soon after that pink is my favorite color. I don't own any sissy clothes right now but I would if money weren't so tight.

OK, I know this is slightly off topic, but I promise to move on topic quickly. It's kind of scary that you got grounded for wearing something your mom got out for you. Ok, back to the topic.

I'm kind of odd, in the fact I kind of developed the liking for both diapers and female clothing at around the same time. But I had access to female clothing first and would wear it when no one was around. Now I kind of mix both together when possible and have a lot of fun that way.

I don't know how normal it is, but don't worry about that. Just decide within yourself if it is something you wish to pursue or not. Since you are an adult, you only have to listen to yourself on the matter.

I started likeing to wear female clothing around puberty, but all I had access to were old lady type things, I grew up in a house with 3 brothers, so the only clothing that was available was stuff in the rag bag, that was never used because of the types of the materials.

But I do remember looking at pictures in catologs, of girls clothing and I knew I wanted to wear them, but I had no oppertunitys to wear untill much later on in life.

I was always in love with the idea of being dressed as a little girl or ballarina, and humiliated, and the dream is still with me, and I'm still small enough in stature and size to pull it off while useing actual girls clothing.

If you know what you want go for it while your still young enough to pull off the look.

This is kind of a scary thing for me to admit even to myself, much less typing on the interwebs, but as I've embraced being an AB more and more, I've found my interests gradually moving closer and closer to being a Sissy, though I haven't bought any clothing, make up, or things of that nature. The idea of dressing in the clothing of the opposite sex is completely anathema to the things my parents taught me :bash: . I remember once when I was younger, I accidentally wore a skirt belonging to my sister in a short school play. It was an honest mistake because when folded up, the skirt and a pair of my shorts looked exactly the same (plain grey color, no markings, with a stretchy waist) and while I was embarrassed about it, I was able to pass it off as a kilt when I couldn't think to change back into my regular clothes (ironically, my character in the play was scottish lol). I got grounded by my parents, though came close to a huge spanking if not for my mom saying it was just an honest mistake (she picked my costume out of the laundry bin) but I must never do it again.

The point of all the rambling is I'm just wondering if this AB-to-Sissy curiosity/shift is a normal thing, or would I really be a Sissy only if I've had a real desire to wear sissy clothes my whole life? I know everyone is different and all that, but not knowing for sure is scaring me more than it would if I knew I was a sissy or not...

Thoughts, comments, advice?

To be honest, I wouldn't say you sound like you have that much of a Sissy leaning. I mean you said you wore a skirt by accident when you were younger, that doesn't really say much. Lots of boys mess about with fem clothes, and then grow out of it. As you say, we're all different, but when I was half your age I didn't wear girls clothes by accident, I wore them because I wanted to......a lot!

I wouldn't say the 'AB to Sissy curiosity shift' is a 'normal thing', I mean many AB's never try fem stuff. However, it's been my experience that most male AB's prefer to be a 'Baby Girl rather than a 'Baby Boy'.

Don't worry about it.......you'll realise what you do and don't like.

Beth

. However, it's been my experience that most male AB's prefer to be a 'Baby Girl rather than a 'Baby Boy'.

And some will become a baby girl.

• 3 months later...

my advice to you is this.

Go to the charity shop buy yourself a cheap dress,, and then try them on, wear it for a bout an hour if you dont like it then throw it in the bin no one needs to be none the wiser. and if you do like it join it up with your ab clothes.

I have always been a sissy, my ex while growing up used to dress me up in her oversized dolls and push me around in her push chair.

• 4 weeks later...

when I was in jr. high, I fell in love with girls gym suits. This has stayed with me ever since then. I've had and worn a whole bunch of gym suits over the years. Of course, I eventually had to have panties...then a bra...eventually I got bra forms (but sadly got rid of them in a purge cycle crybaby.gif ). Skirts and dresses by themselves never had any interest for me, although I do have one skirt I wear now and then. I've tried nail polish a few times and I like it, but because I don't want to wear it out and about - or have evidence remaining - haven't done it often.

I do have some sissy in me, but it isn't complete and overwhelming. I wonder too about the mix of sissy vs crossdresser - good question - they aren't necessarily the same in my mind, but exactly how are they related? How much sissy am I and how much crossdresser? If I'm a sissy or crossdresser, why don't I want dresses, etc?

The reason I have mentioned any of this is to say don't be afraid of labels. Explore things that interest, fascinate, excite you. Try not to let your parents views interfere with what you try in private. Don't let the word 'sissy' keep you from exploring.

And in terms of looking at sissykiss.com, I can also say that when I first started frequenting diaper sites I stayed completely away from any sissy stories. Gradually I've found them to be more and more interesting. So, check out sissykiss and don't be surprised if at first it turns you off, but then gradually over time sucks you in.

Be a brave sissy and give it all a shot!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would also advise you to keep in mind that "sissy" is a word that means slightly different things to different people, so if you don't fit one person's definition of "sissy," or even if you don't fit anybody's definition, it doesn't matter. You are what you are, and you like what you like, so if you feel more comfortable in pink baby girl clothes but don't feel as if the word "sissy" is for you, that's just fine. If you like baby dresses but hate the color pink, that's fine. You're allowed to define yourself any way you want.

Raining here ... rain rain rain ... it's making me sleepy ...

• 4 months later...

When I was 8 my aunt began dressing me in my couisins clothes,it lasted till I was 12 and she moved.Not long after that I asked my mom to dress me,she did but instead of letting me wear panties she put me in diapers.She let me know she knew my aunt was dressing me,telling memy aunt told her I asked to be a girl.That was a lie,my aunt forced me,so if I wanted to be a little sissy girl I would wear the diapers.I did till I was 17.

• 13 years later...

I discovered I was a sissy when I was around 8-9 when I wanted to wear my female cousin’s leotard and also what made me aware that I was a sissy was I would hang out with my 1 year older female cousins quite a bit and also i would hang out with some younger female cousins and play house with them. Another thing that happened was when I was around 12-13 I would take some of my mom’s tampons and pads and then a few years later I would take a pair of my sisters undies and bra and one of her skirts.