LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's Jenna?

So I almost never enter the site through the main page portal to access the forums. Well this morning for some reason I decided to check the front page...Daily sometimes puts notes and whatever up. So anyway for those of you who don't know..Mike (Daily Di) is having a bit of a medical issue with a sinus infection. Get better soon DUDE!!! Anyway Jenna if you read this...Do "we" know you??? The name escapes me at the moment..but I'm fairly bad at names anyway..how about a new or refresher intro ;)

I did do a member search..but neither name has posted on the boards :)

Thanks for the thoughts - I don't know why this spring is hitting my allergies so hard, but it's killing me!

Jenna is a net friend. I helped create wetters.org for herso she is helping me. Xanax and back to bed :)

Thanks for the thoughts - I don't know why this spring is hitting my allergies so hard, but it's killing me!

Jenna is a net friend. I helped create wetters.org for herso she is helping me. Xanax and back to bed :)

This may sound a bit odd but it works ;) If you have allergies and no other medical reasons to prevent it, use locally made unpasteurized honey for a sweetner or take it by spoon and it will help with your allergies :) When the bees process pollen it turns into an immunizer when it becomes honey. Heat from pasteurizartion destroys the effect. It has to be local honey so that the bees are processing your local pollen- pollen from elswhere won't work so the closer to home the better :huh: Very few people get no help from this- most get some help- several get a lot of help- and sometimes it's a full cure for pollen allergies :D Plus it tastes really good and is much healthier than refined sugar to boot B)

Hope you get better soon DD- it seems to be a bad allergy season here in the southeast this year too :(

Bettypooh

1) xanax doesn't do squat once your sick or have one of these things, all it does for me is make my nose run..(more)

Xanax isn't to fix my sinuses, it's to make me not care that they are broken :)