Ya, You wana wear one with me?

hhmmm ... sounds like: 'do you want to SHARE it with me' LOL

----------

If you (as an adult) were caught wearing diapers would you cop to:

A. being incontinent

or

B. being a fetishist

neighter - nor!

on the one hand: who should 'catch' me? I wear a diaper like anything else which is convenient. so what?

on the other hand: nobody asked me anytime!!! but I experinced that everybody I toled it, by the way of any conversation touching that point, sayed something like 'yea, I notized but didn't want to ask you'. ok, that was never a stranger to me and it was not a lot of times too as an adult. but don't think you CAN hide it forever, because if you wear diapers 24/7 and never use a toilet like me, some day others realize it.

about 20 years ago, I made a trip by bus with coworkers on saturday and when the bus stopped for a restroom visit it was stormy and raining cats and dogs. I hadn't to go out of course and a coworker grinned at me and sayed: 'sometimes you have an advantage'. I grinned back and sayed: 'all the time'. now others laught also, and that's it. we never spoke about, but be sure, they all knew it and nobody ever asked questiones - not before that trip and not later too. do you think he 'caught' me???

if you are accepted like you are is not a question if you use toilets or wear diapers but WHO and HOW you are as a person! did you never ask yourself why some people become mobbed because they are overweighted, others because of their thik spectakles or ... or ... or ..., but others are overweighted too or have the same spectakles and nobody notice it?

IT'S YOU - not your diapers or your weight or your glasses or society or ... or ... or ... !!!

I went to school with diapers and there were two others in the first grade diaperd too. for me it was funny all the time, not only in the first grade / ;-) /, and the other ones were threated. why? I think because I never felt ashamed and never tried to hide me. the two others always was ashamed, turned red if somebody joked or teased them about their diapers, tried to stay away from others etc. - thats the difference - they cornered themself.

ITS YOU who is accepted or not - nothing else!

and on top ... everything you fear you'll pull into your reality! it's the 'sixth sense' of others to detect your 'fear', for whatever it is, and use it for THEIR advantage!!! so, no fear is YOUR advantage!

I AM WHO I AM - AND WHO ARE YOU? ;-)

ps.: a word to the younger ones who live with their parents: do you think your parents tell you everything they do when you'r absent??? did you ever ask them about THEIR 'privatys' they hide from you and fear you could discover??? maybe in some rare cases they only use another brand and size of diapers and hide it in another place ... :-)))

Miki

you make a good point. If you laugh with them, they accept you. If you get defensive toward them, they keep teasing until you become a statistic. Just tell them that you have a problem, that is irreversible and they leave you alone, and, or befriend you, as normal.

I like the "I have issues" answer.

It would be a little difficult to use the "incontinent" story if my nursery print plastic pants are peeking out over my waistband....

LOL

most of my close friends know that i have fetishes but not the ab side, if they found out i am sure they would assume its another fetish of mine, which, of course, is true. X

I live with my brother. He found my dirty diaper in the bottom drawer near my sink. I wear to bed every night and have become a bedwetter more or less. If I stop wearing diapers for long enough I'll wake up dry but I've not missed a night in about 5 month now so i wake up with a wet diaper 3 or more times a week(after taking a few months off but before that I wore without missing a night for over a year.).

Anyway, he asked me about it. He said he went into my bathroom to see if I had an extra unused toothbrush for his GF and noticed the diapers. I told him that I've been having bedwetting problems and that i've been to the doctor. He let it go and never brought it up again.

Hi,

I would blame it as a side effect of my SRS. I have no problem getting my hormones, diapers, pacifiers and needles/syringes from the same pharmacy.

Babygil Kvetinka

its amazing how many people complain about shady politics, governments that lie to us, being betrayed and scammed.. yet seem to be able to lie at hte drop of a hat.

its amazing how many people complain about shady politics, governments that lie to us, being betrayed and scammed.. yet seem to be able to lie at hte drop of a hat.

lol.

Simply put I do not plan on getting outted. If i find a woman who is into it we will share in the fun together, however I rather die a slow death by drowning in a pool full of slug slime then tell my parents about this.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite honestly, I think it would depend on the situation ...

If in the few seconds I thought the person was asking because THEY were somewhat "interested" in what I had to say, then I might tell them the truth (fetish) ...

But 8 out of 10 times, I'd probably say something along the lines of "I have some bladder problems ... sometimes" ...

That would be embarrassing, definitely.