LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

26-year-old Man With The Body Of A Two Year Old

Guest little_jonny
i have a friend who traped in the body of a 7-8 year old and hes now 20.. hes disable, blind, and something else i for got but he has to wear diapers... every time i see him he is always happy to hear my voice.

I am a 41 year old man trapped in the body of a 41 year old man :( but has the bladder and bowel control of a 1 year old baby :) , and the sleeping habits of a 6 months old baby :) ... and I enjoy that

You have to remember that although we get a choice of how we live our lives (and for some of us that situation would be ideal). That poor man doesn't get a choice in how he lives his life.

You have to remember that although we get a choice of how we live our lives (and for some of us that situation would be ideal). That poor man doesn't get a choice in how he lives his life.

If we could choose then we'd all chose to be 'perfect'- whatever we see that as being ;) Even then we'd all be different because we all see 'perfect' differently :lol: If this is for real then it's just another example of the diversity inherent in human life and there's nothing wrong with that at all :) I know nothing of this newspaper but some of the UK papers are, shall we say 'less than reliable' :(

We've got the National Inquirer etc and they've got their versions of the same thing :lol: I guess everwhere is pretty much the same like that. It used to be that if was in print it was trustworthy but those days are gone and won't be back :angry: Now it's all like the internet: take everything with a grain of salt and trust but verify before believing or repeating anything you find there <_< I wouldn't want to be like this guy even if I was AB because his parents will be gone when his life is half over and who knows what will happen to him after that? It might not be nice- especially if his relatives are like mine! :roflmao:

Bettypooh

I watched a show on discovery channel once about a women with a disability like that. Sure there are people here who think they would want that, but it must be extremely difficult functioning from day to day with that kind of disability. I am sure it causes many other problems then just being small.

Look... I'm short... Not "little person" short, but still short (5'3")... And that causes problems. I can only imagine the problems that being smaller would cause in daily life...

....He should be able to do just about anything another person can, given todays technology. No reason he cannot get a job somewhere in the computer industry or communications etc....

qwack

There might be a reason he wouldn't be able to do this- and it may not be what you think! India is one of the greatest up-and-coming nations because the people there have always had to work their butts off and are used to being devoted to business that way ;) And there's a place in their society for just about everybody- it's one of the few places where Transgender people- they call us Hijra- have few problems living visibly and openly- as long as you do what everyone else wants you to :huh: The Hijra are relegated to traditional and menial roles and barely make enough to stay alive if that much. They are not allowed to prosper beyond that no matter what- nobody will give them a decent job unless they wish similar treatment on themselves :o If you're 'normal' their society accepts you- if you're not you can get very marginalized :( I guess it's better than having to fear what we do here on a daily basis, but it's best to realize that you don't get all the picture when looking in from the outside and things aren't often quite what they seem to be from that perspecyive.

Look... I'm short... Not "little person" short, but still short (5'3")... And that causes problems. I can only imagine the problems that being smaller would cause in daily life...

I'd kill to be 5'3" :rolleyes: I'm 5' 9" and I lived a quarter of my life with "bad boys" who averaged 6' 240lbs. or more(sometimes a lot more and all muscle!). There were a few guys nearly as small as you around. The had to put up with the usual verbal abuse but if you crossed them they went off like dynamite- they might lose the fight but the big guys would get beat pretty bad, worse than they did messing with people their own size! :lol: They considered me to be 'small' too and compared to them I was. You usually have problems only when you allow them in your life so don't allow them :closedeyes: Being short doesn't mean that you're lesser in any way other than elevation which is beyond your control. If your nature is to be a "bad boy" then yout height will be a problem- but of the two your nature can be changed and there's your answer ;) I had to act like a "super bad boy" when I tried to play the game of life by everyone elses rules. I grew tired of that and simply quit playing by "their rules". Now I play life by my rules and I'm a lot happier. I'm a softer better less confrontational person now and everybody likes me better this way- even the "bad boys". If pushed too far I'm still dynamite but now that's a lot longer distance you have to push to set me off. I've learned to step aside and let the person pushing go on by to push someone else or fall flat on their face which frustrates the heck out of them :lol: By "my rules" that makes me the winner since they have a problem with it while I don't :D You might want to consider retkinking how you see things so that the things you see will change and be better for you!

Bettypooh

I'd kill to be 5'3" :rolleyes: I'm 5' 9" and I lived a quarter of my life with "bad boys" who averaged 6' 240lbs. or more(sometimes a lot more and all muscle!). There were a few guys nearly as small as you around. The had to put up with the usual verbal abuse but if you crossed them they went off like dynamite- they might lose the fight but the big guys would get beat pretty bad, worse than they did messing with people their own size! :lol: They considered me to be 'small' too and compared to them I was. You usually have problems only when you allow them in your life so don't allow them :closedeyes: Being short doesn't mean that you're lesser in any way other than elevation which is beyond your control. If your nature is to be a "bad boy" then yout height will be a problem- but of the two your nature can be changed and there's your answer ;) I had to act like a "super bad boy" when I tried to play the game of life by everyone elses rules. I grew tired of that and simply quit playing by "their rules". Now I play life by my rules and I'm a lot happier. I'm a softer better less confrontational person now and everybody likes me better this way- even the "bad boys". If pushed too far I'm still dynamite but now that's a lot longer distance you have to push to set me off. I've learned to step aside and let the person pushing go on by to push someone else or fall flat on their face which frustrates the heck out of them :lol: By "my rules" that makes me the winner since they have a problem with it while I don't :D You might want to consider retkinking how you see things so that the things you see will change and be better for you!

Bettypooh

Yeah... Short people tend to get picked on and kicked around a lot, so we tend to have a lot more pent-up rage to unleash on those oversized assholes.

Most of the problems I mention are due to height. I have have a car/truck seat moved all the way forward to be able to drive properly (or hang off of the steering wheel, which isn't good for road driving [but gets the job done going through a field or pasture]). When working ground, swathing, or mowing with the brushhog, I often tended to either leave skips or rework more of the area than normal, due to having to have a different point of reference than someone ese (a taller person's "edge of the wheel" is closer to the tractor than my "edge of the wheel" reference point). I also can't lift a full bag of cattle feed onto a flatbed truck (one that's been re-filled [they have to be held vertically and will flop over and spill if lifted from the bottom]), or a full bag of soybeans into the planter if I'm standing at ground level, which was always a point of contention when I was working on the farm. It seems that taller people tend to forget that shorter people's arms don't reach as high as theirs do... I also have to either get a footstool or climb onto the counter to get stuff out of the upper cabinets, or just tell people to get the stuff up there themselves. And getting stuff out of the sides of a truckbed usually involves climbing on the tire, or into the bed, itself. Depending on how high of the ground we have the pulling unit, I may also be unable to reach the controls, meaning that we have to stop working on that well altogether if there's only 2 of us and the other person has to go do something (such as if the cattle are out, or if someone left a valve open on one of the salt water tanks [my brother's bad about that], or if my dad has to got to the HS because my brother got in another fight).

The man in the story, does have the mental capacity of a 2 year old, not a 26 year old man.

I had to laugh at whoever said he sleeps like a 6 month old baby. My son is 6 months old. I can tell you his dad is not amused at his sleeping habits. Many babies teeth at this point and their sleeping schedules are less than ideal...lol

I watched a show on discovery channel once about a women with a disability like that. Sure there are people here who think they would want that, but it must be extremely difficult functioning from day to day with that kind of disability. I am sure it causes many other problems then just being small.

I go to school with a girl who is 20 and she's the size and (physical) development of a 8-9-year-old. She's fun, friendly and extremely intelligent, but the stuff she has to go through on a daily basis is just crazy. Like, it's almost impossible for her to find sneakers in her size that don't have "little girl" designs all over them. Every time she goes into a restaurant with "normal" people her age, the wait-people ask the other people whether or not they need a child's menu for her. She gets pulled over almost constantly when she drives. Just think of being an adult in the body of an 8-year-old and how hard it is to get and do all the "adult" stuff without having to have stuff custom-made or without being constantly questioned about everything you do. She says she's gotten used to it all, but that it's extremely annoying and makes daily life a lot more difficult than it would be if she were "adult-sized".

--Floaty

I am a 41 year old man trapped in the body of a 41 year old man sad.gif but has the bladder and bowel control of a 1 year old baby smile.gif , and the sleeping habits of a 6 months old baby smile.gif ... and I enjoy that

It seems that my honesty and attempt at humour has been misunderstud as an insult to the gentleman concerned, and towards all chronological six month olds.

If I offended you, I apologize. If you feel that I am making light of your specific situation, I again apologize.

Yes, I do, at times, find my size a little too big to handle, and my infantile actions a little too much to endure, but I do not complain about this. Yes, it is possible for me to change my actions to suit some perception, but then I am NOT being true to me. I am me, and I am the only me I will ever be, so I get on with life and enjoy it the best I can.

Again, I apologize as offense or insult is NOT my intention here.

I wish "disabilities" like that would happen to people who'd be ok with them. For example...

I WISH my shoes had little girl designs. I'd love to be so small. Do I think it's it's a cake walk? No, of course not.

So why would I want that?! My personality has me doing many childish things durring the majority of my off-work time. Maybe I'd like to be myself without being constantly questioned.

Would I ever alter myself to be that way if it was available? No. I'm content with "free-spirt".

All I'm saying is... if SOMEBODY has to get stuck in an 8-year-old's body, why doesn't the universe give it to somebody like me who already drags around a stuffed animal and would have a blast getting "kids" benefits... not to mention totally screwing with the heads of bar goers!

If we only look at the attractive sides of things, then we often become blind to the cold hard reality... I mean... Who wouldn't like be able to turn into a werewolf or Thing and really tear into the people who constantly try to make our lives living hell? It'd be all fun until they call in the armed forces to slaughter us... We'd become hunted and fair game for anyone with a .50 cal gun or a flamethrower...

Likewise, being small would be fun for you, until the novelty wore off and you came face-to-face with the more consistent hardships. After a while, it'd would just suck.