LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Afraid Of The Dark

Betsy_8

There are many things that make me the little girl i am.. One being. I'm truly afraid of the dark. i don't go out at night its too scary. In winter i am inside the house by 6pm.. In the summer it doesan't matter because i'm in bed before it gets dark. Its bed time for Betsy at 8pm sharp. Anyway i have a total of 8 nightlights including 4 Disney princess ones, a winnie the pooh one, a powderpuff girls one, a tinker bell one, and a fish aquarium one. all but the last are in my bedroom and light up the room in a soft glow. So I can cuddle up in my ballerina decorated bed with a pink canopy with one of my teddy bears or American girl dolls. those are my cuddle buddies.... So anyone else sleep with night lights or have a a bedroom decorated like a little girls and have many cuddle buddies ...Betsy

I was very frightened of the dark as a child, I slept in my Mum and Dads untill 11. They mother used to carry me back to my own bed around 1am but if I was awake if freaked me out being in my own bed and used to take my a long time to work up the courige to run to my parents bed.

• 2 months later...
Guest Baby_brad

I need a nightlight, theres enough glow where I'm not scared, but I'm used to the sun shining at the crack of dawn (and I go to bed right around sunrise ;) ) I used to like it dark (so I couldn't see a ruddy thing, but after breaking a toe trying to navigate around my room I said screw it)

my house is never totaly dark or quite for me the dark bring back the feeling [ghost] from child hood and many other times in my life like viet nam same goes for noise tv are always on or radios to also keep the ghost away so i can sleep

• 9 months later...

There are many things that make me the little girl i am.. One being. I'm truly afraid of the dark. i don't go out at night its too scary. In winter i am inside the house by 6pm.. In the summer it doesan't matter because i'm in bed before it gets dark. Its bed time for Betsy at 8pm sharp. Anyway i have a total of 8 nightlights including 4 Disney princess ones, a winnie the pooh one, a powderpuff girls one, a tinker bell one, and a fish aquarium one. all but the last are in my bedroom and light up the room in a soft glow. So I can cuddle up in my ballerina decorated bed with a pink canopy with one of my teddy bears or American girl dolls. those are my cuddle buddies.... So anyone else sleep with night lights or have a a bedroom decorated like a little girls and have many cuddle buddies ...Betsy

I too is afraid, Nanny leaves the hall light on for me it shines in to my bedroom I can see all my teddy's sitting on top of warddrob

abbi

Seeing as this old thread was already bumped, I just had to comment on something I find amusing with the portion of this post I marked in bold...

It's the Powerpuff Girls, not the "Powderpuff Girls"! The Powerpuff Girls themselves even say so, correcting the adults that make the same mistake in the episodes...So I have trouble understanding how anyone that likes them can make that mistake. Just sayin'. :P

~ moogle

my house is never totaly dark or quite for me the dark bring back the feeling [ghost] from child hood and many other times in my life like viet nam same goes for noise tv are always on or radios to also keep the ghost away so i can sleep

I'm not worried about ghosts and I've never been to Viet Nam but the TV is on w/ sound when I sleep. It distracts me from my mind.

Anondl

I too am a sissy girl aged 8years I also have the landing light on when I am put to bed at 9-00 clock (abbi)

I love the dark, but im a stickler on sound. I need a fan on or some kinda noise machine or I can not sleep. Between the wife's snoring/talking in her sleep and the outside foot traffic (live in downtown urban area) keeps me up without some kind of white noise.

I'm not scared of the dark, but i'm scared of what I sometimes see, I am clairvoyant, which means I see spirits, and it can get very scary to see them.

• 3 months later...

I sleep with a night light but not because I am afraid of the dark. It has a soft pink 4 watt bulb and bathes the room in pink For company I have two dollies 29" Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine and 36" Lisa Michelle Denise Christine. Also some of my rubber panties and a raspberry pink rubber sheet.

When I was 3 I was afraid of the dark. When I was 4 we got a cat. I learned that cats were proficient in the dark (I was going to say "good in the dark" but did not want to leave the door open for someone to say "Nah, they taste the same as in the light"). As much as I love cats, I decided that no animal was going to be better than me at anything. So I practiced and became proficient in the dark so NOw I am not afraid of the dark

• 2 weeks later...

I am only terrified of the dark when I wake up from the night terrors. Outside the dark doesn't bother me, but inside it means the bad man is lurking there with his bloody knife. I have to have the closet door closed too. The closet monster can get out if the door isn't closed properly.