LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learn To Fly!

And flying is another great opportunity for diaper wearing. Small planes do not have potties. Eastern North Carolina is a bit far for me to come for lessons though.

wribbit

• 2 weeks later...

Its great to see fellow pilots on here.

If your ever flying up in this area let me know. I would love to meet you at an airport somewhere.

I think my next big thing is getting my skydiving certification.

Anyone up for doing it with me?

Which airport are you based at? There's a good chance that I've already been there. I've landed at most NJ airports.

• 1 year later...

One day I'll be flying, it's about $10,000 for a PPL here for ground school and hours. Money just hasn't worked out for it yet. I've been tempted to go get the text books from one of the local flying schools just to learn the basics on my own. I *LOVE* flying and will go any chance I get, I've been gliding a few times, up in cesna's (at the contols), a herc (strapped to the wall), and a number of commercial passenger planes.

My dream is to get a cesna with floats to be able to explore places you just can't get to without being able to drop into a lake.

One day I'll be flying, it's about $10,000 for a PPL here for ground school and hours. Money just hasn't worked out for it yet. I've been tempted to go get the text books from one of the local flying schools just to learn the basics on my own. I *LOVE* flying and will go any chance I get, I've been gliding a few times, up in cesna's (at the contols), a herc (strapped to the wall), and a number of commercial passenger planes.

My dream is to get a cesna with floats to be able to explore places you just can't get to without being able to drop into a lake.

Start with gliding - it's cheaper and ultimately makes a better pilot. (ask Sully Sullenberger!)

Get those books...

And my god, the flight surgeon is nuts if you can't be on SSRI's and at the controls...did SSRIs for years, had usual side effects, but it never felt dangerous to drive. You sure he wasn't thinking about carrying passengers for hire?

P.S. I used to live near PAArms, but he's now moved to the other side of me....

I have somewhere around 30 to 40 hours. I'd have to look at my logbook to know for sure. It's been about 12 years since I've done anything though. I moved out on my own and didn't have the money. I'd like to start again but I need to find a place to go to. I did have a lot of trouble getting my student license before. Real bad vision in one eye is what caused that problem. Luckily I did get to solo before I stopped my lessons. I think my first solo flight was more nerve racking than standing in front of a bunch of strangers talking.

• 2 months later...

I've been tempted to go get the text books from one of the local flying schools just to learn the basics on my own. I *LOVE* flying and will go any chance I get

Definitely get those books or DVD's/CD-ROM's. Before I started flying, I invested in Flying Magazine and kept myself interested before I actually took lessons.

I used to live near PArms, but he's now moved to the other side of me....

Hmm... How close were you?