LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Best

anondl

Sunday/Monday I achieve a personal milestone. I finally spent 24 hours in diapers. :D

3 Depends and 1 Abena X Plus. (Guess which one overflowed. Even an Abena can't hold 64 ozs. of beer.) Sunday I showered and put on a depend shortly before noon. I changed into another depend mid afternoon and that lasted till after the Bayhill Invitational Golf turney which Tiger won in an exciting finish. Then I went to the Grocery store in a wet diaper and bought beer. When I came home I changed int an Abena. You know your diapered when you put one of these things on. It did valiant service but was over whelmed and I changed int a depend Mon Morn. Went to Mcdonalds, came home and read the Sunday paper. At this point I had in mind that I was close to my goal and and set my mind to achieving it. I did, by 6 minutes, and then I showered and put Haynes on under my jeans.

It was nice to get back into adult underpants.

Anondl

I hear whatchoo mean! I don't think I've done 24 hours before. My tolerance is almost a day. But that underwear is a nice relief sometimes! Without that, I think I would get sooo sick of diapers.

Congrats on your record btw! :)

July 4th of this year will be my 1 yr so far. Figured if I'm gonna start, then I might as well celebrate my "independance" from the evil potty. :lol:

Quite the patriot. 26th of January for me just wouldn't be the same :lol:

Serious, some scum-of-the-earth British criminals arriving to Sydney Cove, probably displacing some poor indigenous peoples in doing so. Some celebration :rolleyes:

Oh, and congratulations. Hope you're enjoying yourself :)