LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing My Nappy At Work

i work nights in a supermarket in the uk and on thursday night i decided to wear my disposable nappy to work, only worn to work a couple of times before. it was a tendercare nappy (my favorite type) and to cut down on any rustling as the nappies are plastic backed i wore a pair of those noisy type tracksuite bottoms over it. we wear black trousers anyway and the trackies were black so nobody noticed or passed a comment. it felt great to be in a nappy with all these people not knowing and eveything seemed ok. i did not wet at all, did not want ant leaks or smells so i just had an occasional coffee through the night, and that kept down the need to go. towards the end of my shift, a female collegue friend of mine came up to me and pinched my bum! oh crikey i thought....did she feel my nappy? i spent the next 10 mins self nipping myself to work out if she did feel anything lol. she never said anything anyways but wow, talk about a close call.

I wear 24/7 so inevitably I wear at work - no-one has said anything - so they're either oblivious or too polite. I suspect they're oblivious - after all, do people really wander around gazing at people's crotches wondering if they look slightly oddly shaped and concluding that they must be wearing a nappy?!

do people really wander around gazing at people's crotches wondering if they look slightly oddly shaped and concluding that they must be wearing a nappy?!

It's funny you say that! ^_^ Yesterday I was at the mall and walked by a very well endowed male mannequin. It's not that I was looking, especially considering the display had their waists nearly at eye level, but more so that it was hard NOT to notice. :mellow: The first thing I thought was how when I diaper up super thick that the front of my pants stick out like that. Being a female, I find it amusing. :lol:

And to stay on topic: I could never wear to work, not that I would want to. But I work with kids.

That would be a picture, the look on someone's face who just tapped your backside, expecting a "tch" but getting a "thmpf" :huh:

Kudos to those who do or have to, but at present i just ain't got the balls to wear a nappy to work, let alone 24/7.. I'd love to wear to work but it's only a small, packed office with immature blokes and occasionally i have to lean over the back of a computer that's above or under a desk, so sooner rather than later someone would notice!

Often wondered about a onesie like this - http://www.amazon.com/Adult-Onesie-Style-T...m/dp/B00106CQGY to wear under another top, so when i bend down or lean over the back of my nappy doesn't show.

Maybe a long t-shirt tucked into jeans would be ok, as long as it's kept in check by occasional re-tucking-in.

One day, those balls will grow!

Diaper will never replace nappy in the UK, that word is engraved in our brain since childhood and sounds more frieindly then 'diaper'.

I think Aussies will gradually be converted over to American terminology, even though there are plenty of language 'loyalists' (incl. usually myself). This is an exception.

I've been wearing to work for over 10 years. It is a small office, total 15 employees for the entire company. It is no big deal, I don't think anyone has figured it out but then again don't see why they would try.

I know we all go through the self conscious every body can tell I am wearing a diaper just for the fun of it stage. Eventually the light comes on and we find that no one is looking or wanting to look. Now I am not obvious about it. I do wear an undershirt and it is very rare my shirts pull up where you can see what kind of underwear I have on. But then again, does anyone that isn't wearing an adult diaper figure it out from a brief glimpse? And, if they did all would assume there is a need.

So if you want to wear a diaper under your work clothes I wouldn't be that concerned about "exposure."

Diaper will never replace nappy in the UK, that word is engraved in our brain since childhood and sounds more frieindly then 'diaper'.

"Nappy" in Amaricanese tends to be used for "nasty". So it's certainly not as friendly over here.

yeah but in that instance he was using the word nappy as a derogatory term to describe black girls. He wasn't saying those nasty headed girls he was in essence calling them the N-word by his term....

i just never heard the word nappy used to mean nasty.. it was a term used to describe hair, and often used to describe a black girl in a not so nice way... guess i never picked up on it meaning nasty, thought it was another way to not use that really naughty word.

since when is the word nappy used for nasty? is this a kansas thing?

I don't know about the exact location of the usage. I do know that it was popular in the 90s and is still used by many of the more ditzy girls locally.