LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing 3

We are going to our cabin this weekend and we're having visitors so my wife wants me to try not wearing an ATN.

So I'm trying a CVS men's disposable underwear with an extra large baby diaper as a stuffer, all covered by a pair of Comco plastic pants. I've tried 3 of these combinations throughout the day and so far it has worked each time.

I'm still worried what night happen during the night - we'll see.

My usual... 3, thickly folded and wet from overnight, 44"x44" 4-ply gauze flat diapers from ACD A pair of print plastic pants, a onesie and a bathrobe.

CDL

Hi all... I'm new here.

I'm currently wearing a Cuddlz plain white diaper (medium) under some cropped trousers and a blue t-shirt.

I've posted an intro in the newby nursery and I'll put my story in a thread in diaper lovers later.

Frogboy

xx

I'm wearing a wet abena abri-form x-plus. Does anyone else have a ton of problems keeping the tapes stuck with these diapers? They fit better than Bambinos, but the tapes are a nightmare.

I can't stand the tapes on abenas...they never stick properly no matter how you try and when they do stick you can't make them too snug because they'll rip the plastic and you'll leak all over....By the way I'm wearing a depends maximum fitted brief....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends underwear for men. Gotta go to work soon, don't want to waste a premium. Usually wear Tena stretch ultras, tena supers, or moli supers in addition to some inexpensive stuff like depends and underjams.