LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters?

I've been wetting the bed since age 6. Im now 27 and still have issues 3-4 times a week. I've just become a custom to wearing diapers every night. If and its a big IF i wake up dry, the diaper doesnt stay that way for long as usually when i do wake up dry, my kidneys hurt and feel like they are gonna explode!

• 2 weeks later...

I am an adult bedwetter. I was a chronic bedwetter throughout my childhood and well in to my teens. I wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's. I had some further wetting episodes as an adult and have been back to nightly wetting for over a year now.

Me too. Was regularly wet in bed as a boy, but it got better later on. Was OK for a few months after I got married but then one night I flooded the bed and this happened irregularly for many years. Daytime wetting accidents started again when I was in my late 50's and eventually I had to start wearing nappies again. We decided it was better to get a good nights sleep and use a diaper than to try to keep waking up by setting alarms etc.

I'd rather just wear a nappy and get a good nights sleep too.

I to just sleep in a cloth diaper and plastic pants since I have started wetting the bed three years ago due to my diabetes. I am 49 and my wife prefers a wet diaper to a wet bed.

My bedwetting is mainly due to my diabetes too. My wife doesn't care as long as she doesn't get pee'd on. Like me she was a chronic wetter as a kid and doesn't see it as a big deal.

sort of off topic but as we all are bed wetters

how many of you remeber waking up as a child on Xmas morning all excide to see the gifts from santa

and were you changed before or after gift opening

did you use the diapers while waiting a turn to open gifts

I do remember still wearing a usually wet nappy when opening christmas presents but don't think I would have wet again.

I have been a bedwetter for coming upto 10 years now and have to run to the bathroom a lot during the day.

My wife is fine about the nappies and occassional leak.

My wife is the same doesn't care in the least that I wear a nappy to bed and as long as I only wet my side of the bed it doesn't bother her. We were both chronic wetters as kids and she says it's no big deal.

QUOTE(Incontinent Jennifer @ May 13 2006, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I have accidents 24/7, so logically, that includes wetting the bed

I am also diabetic and am in nappies 24/7. Wasn't happy about it at first but because I could wet at anytime, it allows me to lead a normal life so am quite happy about them now.

Life -long Bedwetter here. Never been out of diapers. Dealt with the stigmas growing up etc. Soo nice to see there are lots of us bedwetters here! I welcome any chat within us bedwetters. I'm sure we all ahve lots to share.

I was amazed to find just how many adult bedwetters there are.

• 2 weeks later...

Life -long Bedwetter here. Never been out of diapers. Dealt with the stigmas growing up etc. Soo nice to see there are lots of us bedwetters here! I welcome any chat within us bedwetters. I'm sure we all ahve lots to share.

Always happy to chat to other adult bedwetters. I think there are far more of us than we will ever know. I was a chronic wetter as a kid and a teenager and wet most if not every night again now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sleep.gif

I have been a bed wetter all my life. Now middle aged. I find it is not a big deal. As long as you diaper yourself properly. never had any problems.

You would be amazed at just how maNY ADULT AND TEEN BED WETTERS EXIST.

My urologist told me some figures once a few years ago and I was amazed.

No one who bed wets should be concerned as there are a considerable prportion of the population who do likewise.

The actual numbers of bed wetters figures are unknown but believed to be about one in four!!!

My urologist told me similar in fact what he said was just have a guess how many in the waiting room wet their bed last night and I'll bet you won't be high enough.

You can certainly add me to the list but I although I wet every night I don't often wet the bed.

I wear Tena Slip Maxi which are the most absorbent nappies I know and over these I wear Gary Euroflex plastic pants which give me a pretty leakproof night.

I do have a rubber sheet on the bed too just in case.

Has anybody got any better suggestions for a comfortable night?

I wear tena slip maxis or tena maxi pads and they keep my bed dry most nights and I have a kylie under me in case I wet the bed.

• 4 months later...

attachicon.gifattachmentI have diabetes, and when my blood sugars even get a little out of wack I wet myself. I have been wetting the bed for about 9 years now ever since I got the disease. So now normally I am diapered 24/7 it was hard to get used to at first but the diapers really grew on me and now I enjoy being diapered.

Same here i have grown tolike being incontinent and in nappies.

I to just sleep in a cloth diaper and plastic pants since I have started wetting the bed three years ago due to my diabetes. I am 49 and my wife prefers a wet diaper to a wet bed.

Same here. My diabetes is a major factor in my bed-wetting and daytime incontinence.

You can add me to the list too. I've been a bedwetter all my life. I can still remember as a child and up until my teens waking up in the morning in wet pj's with a big wet patch on my sheet. I did have a rubber sheet covering the mattress underneath the bedsheet, and the usual routine was for me to gather them up and take them down to the wash. I learnt at quite an early age how to use the washing machine, so little attention was ever made to my nightly wetting. There were attempts, of course, to "cure me", visits to the doc, pills to make me sleep more lightly, bed alarms...but none were really effective and my parents soon gave up on them. Like others here, in my late teens the nightly wetting did drop off a bit, but I could never guarantee a dry night. In my twenties I discovered that adults wore diapers, that there was no shame in it, and even better, many actually loved wearing diapers! I gave it a try with a terry towel diaper and plastic pants and discovered THE most wonderful "secret"...they give the wearer the most fabulous feelings of comfort and security. I have not looked back since, wearing a diaper of some sort every night. In fact it's unthinkable for me not to. I wear Tena maxi's now...cos not only do they do the job over night, but when full in the morning, the feeling of a really full warm and wet one is simply amazing. Yes, sometimes I do leak in the night if I have been sleeping on my side...but the sight of a wet patch on the sheet to me is a bit like wearing a badge saying "Hey I'm a bedwetter!!" I think of it like being a full blown member of a pretty exclusive club! I love it!

Someone else who likes being a bedwetter. I couldn't have said it better my self.

• 3 weeks later...

I was born blind the first seven years of my life. And was told by my parents I was still in diapers full time till I was 8 years old. I was also kept in a crib and playpen during that time so as to not get in trouble or hurt. During the next few years I really never stopped wetting my bed. My parents thought I was just a bit slow. (ADD) side note my mom spent her time in bars and my dad worked to support the family and her drinking. So sad. I was also held back in school 2 years because of the eye sight problem. Again during that time I was pawned off on neighbors so my mom could go drinking while my dad worked. The second worst thing my mom did was leave me with a family that had a mom and no dad with 3 boys that molested me. Every time I was left there. I was scared to say any thing back then. ( over 50 years liveing with this secret ) I would have nightmares and wet my bed for many years to come. just recently I confessed to my family I had been living with this my whole life and that the last few months I started to get the same dream I lived with all these years ( the dream that I had was alway the same dream I would be standing at the corner of our block looking at the neighbors house and then look back at my house like 4 times and can't go any where and then close my eyes and start to cry and find my self back in my crib and in diapers and alway hear the samae voice say that every thing is going to alright and then close my eyes again to find me in my bed wet again. And this is now 54 years later and I still wet my bed just about every night I also wear pull-up during the day do to leaking and now with age. I was very good at hiding things from my family and my xw none of them knew that I wore diapers all these years till I brang up stories from the past that had to do with finding diapers in our basement when growing up. parents thought the diapers they found back then where from my older sisters baby's. So yes I have Truely been a bed wetter my whole life Will try to write how I gew up with diapers and my binkies as well

• 1 month later...

I used to wet the bed until was 4 or so, but then it stopped. Up until two years ago, when I was 16, it started up again. I have to wear diapers to bed everybody, or risk waking up to a wet bed. I've even tried setting alarms to wake up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom, it doesn't work because I am a deep sleeper.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...