LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accident At Work

Well it wasn't strictly an accident in the terms you might think. Well it was certainly accidental. I went to the toilet and was wearing really baggy trousers. Midstream is started to spray everywhere. I was like damn I just got my shirt wet and wasn't too chuffed by this so I readjust and finish peeing. I figured I would just pass a bit of a wet shirt off as a hand washing malfunction. Then I noticed my shirt was dry I zip up my trousers and down my leg is a nice wet line..top to bottom. I sat down in the cubicle and just panicked for a while. There was no passing this off as a handwashing accident. I wet my pants..not in the traditional sense but it was pee thats enough. Tried to dry off with toilet paper but no such luck. So I kind of twist my trouser leg and take a very fast walk across the office to my desk and sit down and pray for it to dry fast. I don't think anyone noticed although It wasn't hard to spot a wet line down to my ankles. Well one girl did look at me and giggle but she was talking to someone else and I'm not sure if it was related to my situation or not. I just sat at my desk red as a beet. I prayed that no one would ask me to come to their desk (I get asked for help alot at work). 10 minutes later someone asked me to come over. I managed to get them to leave it for a while saying I was busy. By lunch time I had dried out but it wasn't comfortable sitting there the whole day with that dried pee feeling down my leg.

Just got out the bath. I just hope no one noticed..if they did they were kind enough not to point it out. Man what a day.

this is why firemen hold onto their hose firmly.

i hate it when i pee two stream and miss the bowl with both.

One of the best things about the internet is that I routinely find out that I'm not the only one

when it comes to X, for whatever X may be. Like sending two streams out in opposite directions.

2-3 streams is better than the occasional backstream. I have no idea how exactly it happens, but sometimes it goes toward me, rather then the toilet, bush, rock, tree, or ground. Fortunatly, I usually keep a spare set of clothes (usually because I may wind up covered in oil sludge and salt water over the course of a normal well-pulling day [depending on how grimy the well is and how much water's down the hole]) to change into after work, anyway.

Ha ha I can top you all. I've managed to have a three streamer on occassion. I just give up at that point and figure go with it.

I got a great idea! ;) Go to Las Vegas, go to the Bellagio and hire yourself out as one of the fountians! :roflmao:

It's times like these, that it's just best to sit and pee like a girl. I don't normally, but if I try to pee and it sprays like that, I'll sit and pee. It's much better contained that way.

you would think with all these problems we would all give up and just sit down, lol.

But sitting down takes time, what with lowering the seat and stuff. Plus, most of my problems tend to happen when I'm not awake enough to consider sitting down, or in more of a hurry to get back to whatever I was watching or back to whoever I was talking with online. I don't know about y'all, but it's kinda hard for me to just stop going once I start...

Ever have it spray between the bowl and the seat when your sitting down though? It seems you can get a splash anyway you go lol.

Another problem with sitting down. I'd suggest peeing in the bathtub/shower instead. Of course it helps if the tub/shower is next to the toilet.

Percy: "Did you hear about Quincy?"

Reginald: "No! What happened?"

Percy: "He was kicked out of the country club."

Reginald: "NO! What for?"

Percy: "He was caught peeing in the swimming pool."

Reginald: "Thats not such a bad thing. After all, we've all done that at one time or another."

Percy: "Thats true, but not from the high diving board!"

I love peeing outside. More so if it's off a cliff or watchtower. The higher up I am the more thrilled I am about it. So far the farthest my urine has had to travel was about 400 feet off a cliff. That was good fun.

If it is two streams, does it count as 800 feet?

Living and working out in the sticks my whole life, I'm no stranger to peeing out there. But I still prefer to go around back of a building, vehicle, tree, haybale, etc... No thrill from it. Just necessity.