LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Women!

So, I think I may be the dumbest man around. I cannot pick up on the signals women give to me to show that they are interested, or want to kiss, or want to do something other than sit there and talk. I am not shy at all, very outgoing actually, I just can't seem to see the signs. Can anyone help me with this? In your experiences what sort of signs have you learned to pick up?

Since the divorce I have started meeting ladies again and I am not certain if they like me or not....

~Brian

Your probably right about being a little early. I am not looking for a relationship, just some company, a female to chat with. If she starts showing signals that she wants to do more with me I would like to explore that as well. I'm real friggen lonely as of the moment. Was with the same woman for 5 years so I miss a ladies thoughts from time to time.

So, I think I may be the dumbest man around. I cannot pick up on the signals women give to me to show that they are interested, or want to kiss, or want to do something other than sit there and talk. I am not shy at all, very outgoing actually, I just can't seem to see the signs. Can anyone help me with this? In your experiences what sort of signs have you learned to pick up?

Since the divorce I have started meeting ladies again and I am not certain if they like me or not....

~Brian

I have the same problem!

Guest Pizaz

I think it has less to with signs and more to do with timing. If you've hung out with a particular woman a few times, and she likes spending time with you, alone, and she's single, then she's probably waiting for you to make the move. But if you wait too long to make the move, then you're just going to be friends.

Good luck! It's dangerous out there!

After a nasty divorce, I kept to myself for a few years. Then my present wife found me. She accused me of playing "hard to get"!

~Brian

After a nasty divorce, I kept to myself for a few years. Then my present wife found me. She accused me of playing "hard to get"!

Divorce is a bitch. Right now my best company is my buddy and my chocolate lab. I don't like not getting laid. I guess it sounds superficial but I have had some at my beckoning call for the last five years, this dry spell since December is killing me.

I'm trying to focus on other things, I am keeping myself busy working on projects and work, but I just donno.

Had this girl who wanted to hang out with me and after 10 hours at one bar asked if there was anything else to do and I said no. Headed home and I think I blew the whole night. Now that I look at it I can see my mistake, but why can't I catch these things in person? Blah.

~Brian