LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Milla Jovovich

The interesting thing is here in Los Angeles/Hollywood I see women way older than 33 wearing similar dresses frequently, especially on warm weekends.

Of course even on a cool dank Saturday today I wore pinned gauze diapers, pull-on vinyl panties and a snap-crotch Short-all while doing errands with my husband Don. Nobody gave me a second look. Our camper van was always parked close in case I needed a change. Face it, I am 11 years older than Mila Jovovich and no way as attractive. Therefore I consider the caption or headline way harsh.

Perhaps the photographer for Wire Image that the writer should join Daily Diaper and learn the popularity of big baby girls. Who knows maybe Mila would be willing to play an AB girl in a mainstream movie so my sister Missy could designer her some really fabulous AB clothing.

Alternatively, consider the other actress Mila Kunis from That '70's Show. She is only 25 now, my height of 5'3" (way shorted than the other older Mila). In recent years a lot of actresses more famous than either Mila have worn diaper when the story required it in feature films and TV series. Doing so is not a career-buster.

In recent years a lot of actresses more famous than either Mila have worn diaper when the story required it in feature films and TV series. Doing so is not a career-buster.

One example I can think of is Julie Benz (from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Rambo", "Punisher: War Zone" and "Dexter") in the straight-to-video movie "Bad Girls From Valley High" (also known as "A Fate Totally Worth Than Death").

I just wish she was wearing a baby diaper instead. (Although, don't get me wrong, that doesn't make the scene any less amazing! hehe) :D

One example I can think of is Julie Benz (from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Rambo", "Punisher: War Zone" and "Dexter") in the straight-to-video movie "Bad Girls From Valley High" (also known as "A Fate Totally Worth Than Death").

I just wish she was wearing a baby diaper instead. (Although, don't get me wrong, that doesn't make the scene any less amazing! hehe) :D

Hey! That movie's occasionally on one of the movie channels I get... I'll have to check it out.

Based on your high recommendation, and using IMDb finding Monica Keener is a co-star, a few minutes ago I ordered the DVD from Amazon. I felt the need to rush because they claimed they only had 2 in stock. Of course a lot are offered used as low as US$1.99

Hey, it has to be fun and a great diversion at AB parties. For years we have been watching the pacifier hazing scenes in Dazed and Confused from 1993 or The Baby from 1973.

Any more suggestions?

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Russian women tend to wear sissylike dresses. Here in Germany these dresses are sold in clothes shop for Russian immigrants. On their first day to school Russian girls like to wear princess´dresses.

Kvetinka

now, for the people who wrote the caption on hte photo i can understand where the confusion comes in about her looking like she is wearing a diaper, however, if she were wearing diapers, she would have an equally big poof in the front of her dress as well, but in the picture its completely flat in the front and only poofy in the back....

it looks like the dress is a modern take on an old victorian style

Please note that I have never written that Mila Kunis has performed any scene in which diapers were shown. At one time, and maybe still, there were PhotoShopped images claiming to show Ms Kunis in diapers in stills from That '70's Show.

Over the years Mila Kunis, Alicia Silverstone and Christina Ricci have generously donated money and their time to charities supporting child advocacy and improved compassionate sensible toilet-learning.

When did Mila Kunis wear diapers & what show/ or movie was it on ?

Looks to me as if she is wearing a pair of rumba pants under that dress.

Follow the dress line from the front to the back.

Seam seems to rise above the puffy rear, whic look a lot like a puffy pair of rumba pants.

Well it looks that way to me.

Looks to me as if she is wearing a pair of rumba pants under that dress.

Follow the dress line from the front to the back.

Seam seems to rise above the puffy rear, whic look a lot like a puffy pair of rumba pants.

Well it looks that way to me.

And...ding..ding...ding..We have a winner, that is what the dress was suppose to resemble :D:P It's all one piece though.