LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April Contests

DailyDi

April Contests  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What "be active be rewarded" rewards would you like?

• Free Diapers
    • Free Clothes (covers, plastic pants)
    • Paysite Memberships
    • Wetters magazine Issues
    • Never before seen content
    • Other

Honestly DD, I think the free diapers or the free clothes work the best as a contest reward. Its something that pretty much everyone on the site is interested in, or has wanted to try at some point in the past. For example, the paysites, and the magazine, I could take or leave, but I would never say no to diapers or a pair of plastic pants or something like that. I think the first few options would provide a nearly universal level of interest and activity on the forums.

Not that it makes a big deal to me anyway....with as far away as I usually am, it would be hard to ship stuff to me. I'm just active here because I love the community.

free diapers and clothing - plastic pants, or a onesie or something

also maybe things like a nuk5 paci - even just one with the plain white shield

or i've seen on ebay, a modified paci with a nuk 5 nipple and a bottle that matches the paci with the larger nuk 5 nipple on the bottle as well.... so a 'kit' prize - although this may only be appealing to the ab mommy/daddy crowd

perhaps maybe a 'gift' card to an ab/dl site... something that would sell stuff that would appeal to both and with a gift card the person could buy what they like.

also what about maybe having a thread with 'top ten posters' of the week, or 'top 100 users ofall time' with the user name and number of posts they made that week, or how many total to get them into the top 100, its always fun to see their name....only problem here is the people who would just spam the boards with one word posts to get in there, but i think after they had their fun, the novelty would wear off...

maybe doing like an 'uber' contest, keep your name in the top ten posters of the week for a month and you have a 1 in 10 chance of winning some cool prize.... i dunno just some thoughts...

Maybe you could let the winner decide? Just because everyone is different AB's would surely prefer diapers or clothes or something baby related. While on the other hand a DL might prefer the paysite membership.

But of course you can't go wrong with some good diapers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...