LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help!

ok so heres the deal.... i have a 16 year old son.... (ok well hes my step son by marriage) he came to us the other day and told us that he has been experimenting with a guy... which ok his dad and i are totally cool with no issues there then he came to ME day before yesterday and told me two more things... he has been wearing female clothes and experimenting with cross dressing which once again his father and i are totally ok with but then he told us that he is enjoys wearing diapers..... ok we have hit a snag in the understanding parent dept.....

neither one of us have ever experimented with it and both in our own way kind of find it revolting.... no offense to anyone who does its just the way we feel.... im looking for advice on how to handle this end of the situation with him... if he wants to experiment with it (both his father and i understand he has to experiment to find his sexual identity and figure out what he enjoys....) but neither of us wish to be a part of this.... i talked to him some and he doesnt seem to be interested in reverting back to being a baby or being treated like one he says he just enjoys the feel of diapers.....

his biological mother is still a part of his life and her and her husband know nothing about ANY of this as of yet he is afraid to tell them.... he actually came to me with all of this info and i helped guide him to talking to his father about it all.... but he doesnt want to go to his mother or step father about it because he knows they will freak!!!!!!!!!! and as i said his father and i are totally ok with the bi experimentation and the cross dressing but any ideas on how to handle the whole diaper thing and or how do his father and i adjust to it mentally???? how do we even dicuss this with him without making him feel like we are turning away from him because he enjoys it???? he is afterall a 16 year old with serious hormones raging???? i dont want him to feel like he cant talk to us.... and neither does his dad but right now we are both soooo completely overwhelmed by ALL of this new information he is sharing that we just dont know how to process the information.....

ANY ADVICE????????????????

confused

I would be supportive in anything he does, get him diapers if he wants you to, buy him some clothing also, probably after he experiments for a while something will come along he wants to do more and diapers and cross dressing my just go by the wayside.

But if he wants to continue just tell him, its your fetish if you want to continue with it get a job to buy your own stuff, but I would suggest he keep his fetish home, untill he gets a little older, teens think they will live forever they never think of aids or being sick as a result of them having fun, if he does take his fetish elsewere make sure he understands protection and how to use it.

No one has all the answers, but supressing these feeling leads to a lonely life, I wish there were somone I could talk to whan i was young.

ok so heres the deal.... i have a 16 year old son.... (ok well hes my step son by marriage) he came to us the other day and told us that he has been experimenting with a guy... which ok his dad and i are totally cool with no issues there then he came to ME day before yesterday and told me two more things... he has been wearing female clothes and experimenting with cross dressing which once again his father and i are totally ok with but then he told us that he is enjoys wearing diapers..... ok we have hit a snag in the understanding parent dept.....

neither one of us have ever experimented with it and both in our own way kind of find it revolting.... no offense to anyone who does its just the way we feel.... im looking for advice on how to handle this end of the situation with him... if he wants to experiment with it (both his father and i understand he has to experiment to find his sexual identity and figure out what he enjoys....) but neither of us wish to be a part of this.... i talked to him some and he doesnt seem to be interested in reverting back to being a baby or being treated like one he says he just enjoys the feel of diapers.....

his biological mother is still a part of his life and her and her husband know nothing about ANY of this as of yet he is afraid to tell them.... he actually came to me with all of this info and i helped guide him to talking to his father about it all.... but he doesnt want to go to his mother or step father about it because he knows they will freak!!!!!!!!!! and as i said his father and i are totally ok with the bi experimentation and the cross dressing but any ideas on how to handle the whole diaper thing and or how do his father and i adjust to it mentally???? how do we even dicuss this with him without making him feel like we are turning away from him because he enjoys it???? he is afterall a 16 year old with serious hormones raging???? i dont want him to feel like he cant talk to us.... and neither does his dad but right now we are both soooo completely overwhelmed by ALL of this new information he is sharing that we just dont know how to process the information.....

confused

Honestly, the best you can do in that situation, if he does not want you to actually baby him (which I consider to be a very good thing), is to say that you love him no matter what (which I assume to be true, since you're here. :D) and support him no matter what (which I will also take as a given). While he knows this, it's situations like this when that most needs to be said. Simply let him know that discretion is important in these situations, but that you're not going to tell him who to be because that's his choice.

I made an assumption or two here, but you seem to be a very supportive parent, so kudos. You're doing the right thing by not flying off the handle.

I agree with the above. If he wants to do the fetish, then he should be responsible paying for it. Active listening will help too. Listen to your son and how he feels about the topic. My only concern would be the social problems at the school. Be careful that this does not get into the open, as far as his peers go in his school. It would be a disaster, IMO.

confused

honestly I was kinda just in the same situation. My bf is a DL, and at first, I will be honest, i was a lil freaked out by the concept. 18 years of learning that kind of behavior is wrong worked against me. However, I love him and didn't want to offend him. after a few months of me knowing about his fetish I have through my own expieramenting with AB/DL with his help, changed my mind on the issue. the AB/DL lifestyle really isn't that bad. He doesn't have anything mentally wrong with him and honestly I'd rather have him home wearing diapers than out doing drugs or committing crimes. I don't consider myself an AB/DL but I do wear diapers and suck on pacifiers for him because I love how happy it makes him and I'm starting to enjoy just playing with a pacifier in my mouth while doing work. Wearing diapers isn't that bad either I'm just not used to it yet and still get uncomfortable not being used to the feel. I understand where you are coming from and how it is a lot at once. I'm assuming you are though the initial shock since you are seeking advice. Everyone expieriments in some way with our sexuality. I guess the best thing you can do as a parent is never "attack" your son by telling him he's a freak or anything negative. by all means express your opinion but be open. I'm not saying you have to but don't knock it til you try it so to speak.I'm pretty conservative myself sexually and AB/DL is something I can handle. some people just like to feel young and cared for. there are far worse and dangerous things in this world. hope this helps :)

Advice: talk about it. No matter how it makes you feel, he is the one experiencing it. Gotta be harder for him to talk about it than it is for you.

Ok.

First issue, cool for you! Wish you were my parents. Seriously. My parents fought, sometimes physically, with me so much I left when I turned 16. I never looked back. Haven't seen or spoken to them for over 10 years. Well except to invite them to my wedding, but that is another story....

Second issue. Explain how you feel about it. You sorta understand but don't like the "idea." If it makes you uncomfortable, tell him. Point is, talk. If it's hard for you, it's gotta be harder for him. If your uncomfortable talking about it openly, find someone for him to talk too, if needed. I doubt you will ever "adjust" to it. You may come to just accept it, but never quite agree with it. Due try to keep an interest in the hobby, though, it should make him feel as if you haven't turned on him.

As previously stated, show your support for who he is! You don't have to smother him, just let him know every now and again. Sometimes saying you love him isn't enough, show it.

And tell him to be careful!! And I hope you or his father watch who he starts to hang out with, if oyu don't already. Can't stress that enough. I had a bad experience, I don't want to hear about another. We live in a less than accepting world, sadly.

BTW, his raging hormones may have nothing to do with it <_< mine didn't start to kick in till my early 20's. I figured out, much like he has, who I was at a young age. Kids grow up so fast ;)

Wish I could add more. But everyone's responses should get you started.

• 4 weeks later...

so what i would do is this

1: Talk to Him and if He still wants to wear diapers i would buy him the first pack and say if you want to wear from this point on out i will buy you enough to get you started in this and secondly i would tell him after he runs out of those that you buy for him then i would tell him to get a job after he runs out

2nd. If you do not feel comfortable buying the diapers for him give him enough money to get him one pack of diapers and do as i suggest tell him to get a job if he wants to continue this way and trust me buying diapers will get expensive after awhile and if it gets to bad for him he will give it up due to lack of money while yes there are free samples available there are few and far in between those

and one last thing since he is gay witch it seems like he is i would talk to him about STD's big time

while i consider my self an Adult Kid by my status i really am just wearing diapers for comfort and a choice of underwear maybe this is what he sees it as well i mean i would not criticizes you if you wore thongs and if i were a girl and i just wore regular panties its like " calling the kettle black " i mean people will tell you other sides to this but the best thing to do is to accept it and move on as long as it DOSE NOT INTERFERE WITH YOUR LIFESTYLE he is just exploring his sexuality at his age ....hell i went through a gay phase when i was 13 so maybe this is just a phase in his life i lost my virginity then witch at the time it was worth it since the guy was into some of the stuff i was then but that's another story

It sounds as though you already have an open forum of communication, something not often found in families. Keep it up. Your search for answers here would lead me to believe that you are interested in what being an AB/DL is about, and/or just liking diapers. There are tremendous stresses in our daily lives, and to many, role playing is one way of coping with some of those issues. As you say, you support him in his search for his identity. Be sure to stess the importance of safety measures, and don't open talk about it with his friends, as even the best of friends could turn and become the worst of enemies. Opening up with you and his dad is quite different from his friends. Vertually all of us, here, knows how hard it is/was to talk about our issues with diapers with loved ones or family. Maybe he will find out just what he is truely interested in, or as many here also know, that can take many years. But continue with the open communication. It appears that you are quite open minded already, and hopfully you can continue being so.

• 4 weeks later...

I will make this short and hope and pray I don’t step on to many toes here but my 2 cents, you and your husband don’t have a problem with your son cross dressing or having sex with a guy but you can’t grasp him wanting to wear diapers. First of all you must have one hell of a relationship with your son where he an come to you and tell you about what he has been doing, way to go mom and dad! I only pray that my own daughter feels she can come to me like your son has done (if needed). Ok here goes diapers wont get him hurt they are safe and it is really no big deal he might out grow it (most of us don’t) but even if he does not he can still lead a full life with no problems. I would be more worried about the sex part with aids and stuff like that out there today. I just don’t understand how you can be fine with all that stuff and then have a problem with the one thing that is the least problem.

I hope you can find a way to deal with his diaper thing like you did with the other kinks he has told you about.