LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scammers Are Back...

Not sure if I am the only one, but I got a PM from a suspected scammer. It had the same language I see with other scam messages and it went by the name Miss Victoria or something like that. Let me ask something, do people REALLY think we're that stupid? My God, lol.

Just thought I'd bring it to the attention of management.

WildThing121675

Not sure if I am the only one, but I got a PM from a suspected scammer. It had the same language I see with other scam messages and it went by the name Miss Victoria or something like that. Let me ask something, do people REALLY think we're that stupid? My God, lol.

Just thought I'd bring it to the attention of management.

WildThing121675

I also got one and figured it had to be some sort of scam. It was just too rediculous.

I wonder what they get out of it. Are they just mining for valid email addresses to sell to spammers?

I agree with you, they must think people are stupid.

Actually, I guess that makes them knd of stupid.

Baby Will

Guest TeenInDiapers

Sadly, though, as immensly smart as the DD community is, the reason why so many are sent is because they work. It only takes one in a million for it to pay off.

Hell, even one of the biggest banks in America- Citibank, got scammed out of money. If it didn't work, they wouldn't do it.

Last year, one tried to get me to be a kiter or something on ABY.com. She sent me a message saying she was a mommy and I well, given my lack of being babied... a thought it might be a dream come true.

I realized as soon as she was asking me for money, or to send me a check that something was fishy as hell. I contacted ABY through another site, and was able to find out she or he was a scammer. I fell for it cause of the fact that I was gullible plus I was probably drunk when I got the message. I don't understand the need to scam people. Why try it? People are too smart.

BabyChris121675

...I don't understand the need to scam people. Why try it? People are too smart.

BabyChris121675

There is no need to scam people but there are many who see it as an easy way to riches and try :angry: Unfortunately people aren't all as smart as you seem to think, since we hear daily about another scam that's getting people's money :o Sometimes it's preying on the elderly, sometimes the inexperienced, and sometimes it's a set up that makes you think you're going to get rich yourself and you fall into the trap :huh: Unless you're entered into a lottery or sweepstakes, you're not going to get something for nothing(even then you paid for thr lottery ticket or stamp). The sooner everyone realizes this the sooner scams will nearly dissappear. But there will always be someone who wants to get rich 'the easy way' instead of earning it honestly so sadly there will always be scammers :(

My rules are simple. First, if they require me to spend money beyond the price of a single postage stamp, it's a scam. Second, if they needed someone to do something for them before they can pay me off, why did they pick me? If they don't have friends who they can trust to do things for them already, then trusting someone they know nothing about is utter nonsense, ergo a scam. And as always if it sounds too good to be true it probably is :blush:

Most of us here are smart enough to not be taken in and DailyDi seems to keep up with the bad people pretty well(yet another reason I chose this as my only active DL site) ;) but to scammers, everyone is a target and the more people they attempt to scam the sooner they'll find someone who falls for it :crybaby: All we can do is not fall for scams ourselves and help our friends avoid the ones we know about. If you can actually get your hands on a scammer and decide to beat them half to death I will be happy to ignore the well-deserved violence and I'll even buy you a drink afterwards :beer:

Bettypooh

i got a pm from miss victoria aswell, but i did send her an e-mail bk. what should i do.

If you have a spam filter, I suggest you put it into action. Don't reply to any more messages, even to say don't write to me or whatever.