LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper Dilema

okay check it out, my mom respects my space but when she does me a favor by tiding my things sometimes she will do a little extra looking, probably to see if i still smoke pot, which i dont by the way. anywho, im affraid she will run into my diaper stash, which i have hidden well, but she finds my chew all the time and gives me crap about it. but when i wear my diapers the only time i can wear one is when i get off work which is 11:00 so i have devised a plan that would work great for the both of us. ( my mom and i)

The Plan:

Tell my mom that i have been stressed with school (im a senior) and i dont know what i am going to do with my life, and that causes me a great deal of stress(which it actually does) and that i have started wetting the bed at night. i will then go on explaining my stress, and tell her that this has been going on for about 2 and a half months and i think she should know becuase i need to order some reliable diapers on the internet before i ruin my $1200 bed.

i would also make my mom promise that she would keep this secret from my dad( i know my mom would keep her trap shut as well as understand this sorta thing)

( i will tell her that i have done research on the net and this happens to people around my age group)

I have wanted to tell my mom before she most likely will find my stash and think i am a creep which i dont consider myself a creep ;)

it would work in the sense that she would be in the "know" and i would practically be forced to wear diapers by my mom so that i dont ruin the bed.

would anybody like to give me advice like pros 'n cons? i want to tell her, and i know she would be supportive but i am afraid.

Thanks

i would advise against this. it will most likely lead to doctor visits and such as well as a psychologist.

if your mom snoops around your room, keep them in the trunk of your car, garage, attic, or etc where no one goes too often.

if she finds them, show her some websites that explains this fetish in how you feel about it. you can still play it off as a way of relieving stress and that there are worse things you could be doing, like drugs and such.

gl!

i concur, making up amedical condition is going to cause more worry for your mom than i'm sure you want to give her. Telling her you are SO stressed out you are wetting the bed is not a good thing and she will immediately want you to see a doctor and/or psychologist along with perhaps suggesting you give up extra curricular activities, work, or other things you enjoy and/or want/needto do.

So you've got one option.. which i tell everyone who has this problem.. its called.. dont wear diapers until you can do so discretely and privately, diapers aren't going anywhere and you've got you're whole life to enjoy them.. so wait a while and then when you've got that place and time to be private, you are going to enjoy them that much more...

or just wear them and keep them somewhere as was suggested where people dont go... attic, basement, car trunk or take them all out of the bag and hide them individually under the mattress....

I have to agree with everyone else. It's not fair (on you, your mother or anyone with a genuine illness) to claim you have an illness you don't just for your own pleasure.

Just find a good hiding place or wait until you move out.

Sorry it's not the answer you were looking for, but it's not the right thing to do.

The best thing is to continue hiding them... or to just come out. Tell her you like diapers and send her to the web for info.

don't try anything silly. If you were 30 or 40 the medical idea might work, but 18, no chance as [parents are still very protective of you and will not let you deal with a medical issue on your own. You will be off to the doctor and a shrink faster than you can change out of that diaper.

be straight up

or keep it a big secret.

good luck, hope it all works out for you.

Sorry to go off topic a little, but can I ask something? Several people have mentioned that the OP's mother will likely take him to the doctor and a psychologist / shrink. I'm just curious why one would be sent to a shrink when you have a medical condition. Never really got this whole see a shrink thing.

Hiding them and her 'finding them' is not a bad way of coming out about it. I wouldn't and didn't personally choose to tell my mother because its a fetish: I wouldn't want to know about hers so I see no reason to tell her mine. She did find out however when she went rifling around in the rubbish for something she had lost. Got very worried it was cancer, I told her what it was, she was relieved and everything was cool. As far as your plan goes, if she thinks it is some illness then she is far more likely to be worried and tell your dad or other family members than if it is explained as a desire.

Hide them as well as you can, or wait till college if you think your mother will overreact too harshly.

Never really got this whole see a shrink thing.

Some people consider this a mental illness, so those parents often send their kids to shrinks to 'cure' the illness. Same has applied in the past (and possibly present) to homosexuality and promiscuity and so on. The op is a little old to be forced to see a psych though, he can just tell the psych that it does not impact his life in a negative way and then there isn't much more to do or say. The days of forced lobotomies are rather far behind us fortunately.

Sorry to go off topic a little, but can I ask something? Several people have mentioned that the OP's mother will likely take him to the doctor and a psychologist / shrink. I'm just curious why one would be sent to a shrink when you have a medical condition. Never really got this whole see a shrink thing.

the OPmentioned telling his mother it was stress causing his bedwetting... and often people see a therapist when they are having extreme stress.. after the doctor can find nothing physically wrong, and the OP tells the doctor the lie he told his mother, that it is stress causing the bedwetting, the doctor will make a referral to a psychologist or msw or some sort of therapist... especially if the OP seems reluctant to seek treatment for the bedwetting..

Diapers are a personal choice. Very private. What good would come from your mother knowing? Would you like to know which personal protection your mom uses (menstrual pads)? Does she feel compelled to tell you? See, part of maturity is realizing you have a right to privacy and to break away from the symbiotic relationship of mom-baby. When I was your age I had an old army footlocker with a combo lock and stored all my stuff therein. This box could go to college with you, too. If you go to college you are going to have to break the need to share everything with mommy. You will want to understand yourself by yourself and not feel empty because you do not share this part of yourself. Hey! That's what DD is for.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Juvenile bedwetting is often caused by psychological trauma. Remember wetting your bed when you had a nightmare? The nightmare was the trauma ;) There can be numerous psychological causes or just one. The 'new' theory about juvenile bedwetting being caused by "sleeping too deeply" is treated in the same manner as psychotherapy, ie: identifying the causes of the problem then finding a way to work through them :mellow: The big problem with it is that though the symptom(bedwetting)is treated with a high rate of success, the underlying problem doesn't get identified and addressed, so it continues to cause harm in the patient's life afterwards :o The body and the mind interact which is why some cures are effected in the mind, such as pain control techniques, controlling eating disorders, and dealing with addictions <_<

The biggest problem is the people who think there's something wrong with people who seek out psychotherapy :o I learned more about life in the last 3 months of my therapy than I had in 30+ years of living, and the biggest thing I learned concerning other people is that in most cases, those who think they don't need therapy are usually those who need it the most :rolleyes: I am firmly convinced that at least half of the world's problems would be solved if everybody spent the time I did with a therapist as good as mine(disclaimer: most therapists aren't nearly this good!). More than just learning about helping yourself therapy teaches you how to live with the rest of the world that needs help but won't get it :D I didn't discuss my DL with my therapist(it wasn't an issue back then)but I learned how to deal with it when it became a large issue in my life later on so it didn't become the overwhelming probelm it would have otherwise been :) Had the shrinks I was taken to for my juvenile pants and bed wetting been as good as the one I ended up with as an adult, I would have had a much better life. There's no helping the past so at least I can now enjoy the time I have left and it's all thanks to just one very good Therapist :wub:

Bettypooh

I would just tell her the truth and tell her you're an adult so it's your own business not hers and at least you aren't doing drugs. I would also tell her there is nothing wrong with you just because you like to wear them.

I suggest applying for college and then apply for a single person dorm.

Most people who don't apply to school ( same with myself) was mostly these reasons:

-Wait a year to earn some money, not worth it. You may save some up but usually blow it on a new TV or a car or video games.

-Not sure what to major in. You can always change, just pick something that catches most of your interest and go with it.

-Any other reason is silly.

Making up Medical conditions only leads to more problems you REALLY do not want to deal with. You tell them you have a bed wetting issue because of stress, next thing you know you have a nurse shoving a catheter into your penis in order to to inject a dye that shows any anomalies. Pricking you with needles all in attempt to find something to fix your make believe problem.

So I would suggest you apply for school and get things under control. I was in the exact same spot as you for a while. Then I applied for college which took all of a few hours and now my life is back on track. Trust me, just go apply and start to be yourself outside of your parent's home.