LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nullo Or Similar Products

I just wanted to see if anybody has had success with this product or other products when it comes to altering the smell of your feces/urine. Did you notice a major difference in smell or was it subtle? Did smells become less potent more and more over time or was it the same all around? How noticeable was a BM after using this product for some time?

Thanks

NappyHappy

I never got to the point where my pee was green but my poop sure was!

Over the course of several weeks I was taking 2 - 3 chlorophyll gel caps per day. No other change to my diet which, admittedly, is too light on fruits and vegetables.

By the end of the two weeks my bowel movement was noticeably less noticeable! It was not free of a smell by any means, and I certainly would not have been comfortable messing my diaper in a public situation. But the smell was greatly reduced. Something along the lines of a fart that wouldn't go away.

I am quite discrete about my diapers and don't poop in public. This experiment just proved to me that I cannot reduce the smell of my poop enough to do so in the future either.

Now, maybe if you are fecally incontinent and are looking to minimize the effect of something that you can't help, Nullo or chlorophyll would be good for your purposes.

It may even be more effective for you if you have a better diet than mine - less meat, more fruit, veggies, and fiber.

I stopped taking them. The improvement in smell was not enough to justify carrying that huge bottle of chlorophyll around and I really didn't want to explain that bottle to my wife who really doesn't approve of my diapers at all.

Don

I take chlorophyll tablets everyday. Sometimes it works, and sometimes my diet overpowers it. However, I've rarely had my pee or poop turn green because of it. I take 4 tablets daily. Perhaps I should up the dosage. I mean there's really no way to overdose on chlorophyll. Hey! Green pee might work great for St. Patrick's Day! Some drunken sap might even think it was beer! Anyways. The effects of Nullo and other chlorophyll based products varies based on your diet. It might be really effective with a low-fat diet with plenty of fiber and vegetables, however I like greasy and spicy foods, and chlorophyll is normally ineffective for that sort of thing.

I've tried chlorophyll tablets, Nullo, and some mushroom based capsules, as well as charcoal. I think the Nullo worked the best, though it is the most expensive. And, depending upon the amount you take, you WILL turn your poop green, which, like a grass stain on blue jeans, is tough to get out of cloth diapers. The other products didn't seem to do much, and it took about a week of using the Nullo to notice much of any change in odor. I WAS pleased with how it DID help reduce fecal odor. Like one other person said, your diet CAN overpower the tablets. And, red meat is the biggest offender.

I used Beano after a lot of spicy chili for a 36 hour Greyhound trip from Chicago to Orlando. Double diapered with plastic pants protection under baggy jeans. I rooted--tooted a whole bunch but smelled very little of my own compared to the odors of the other bus occupants. Had to change out in Atlanta and was fairly out of gas by then. Sure I was not going to use a toilet on a Greyhound! Anyway, try Beano. Worked for me.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS