LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Musicians Out There?

I've been playing guitar seriously for about 7 years and drums on and off for about 5. I have an American Deluxe Tele (my main axe) and play through a POD x3 live. I'm in the process of selling all my amps and buying an AC30cc2x. I can't wait! I'm searching for a new guitar. Can't decide between an American Deluxe Strat or maybe a gretsch :)

Started in sixth grade with the clarinet and stayed with it for about 2 and a half years. Then I switched to Bass Clarinet and stuck with that for 5 years. I picked up guitar less then a year ago and am in the process of starting a band. I auditioned for one group, but got turned away when their original guitarist came back. Now, I just promote them like crazy. I'm a music major and, when taking the class, I learned the basics of musical structure and, in the process, learned piano.

For my clarinet, I stick with Yamaha. Selmers suck.

For my guitars, I play a cheap First Act guitar and a Squir strat. When I get a little cash, I plan to buy an Ibanex RG or a PRS. As for amps, I stick with Mesa Boogies and VHT. Good for fast punk rock.

I would love to learn Saxophone and Cello. Never got the chance to do so in high school and I regret it.

I play the saxophone(all of them), piano, clarinet, trumpet, and baritone. Sax is my main instrument, it got me to travel to Scotland and London, next year I hope to join the band to Australia. Been playing sax since I was about 6.

~Brian

Guest Pizaz

I too used to be a drummer. Had a 5-piece Pearl kit, but could never bring it up to college with me (no room), and my dad ended up selling it. But I can rock the pads on Expert on Rock Band.

I play recorder, the woodwind musical instrument, though truth be told, I haven't really picked up my recorders (I have several at varying octaves) in several months. I'm sure my fingering would be a bit rusty if I were to do so now, but I'd still really like to pick it back up again. I'd love to find some fellow recorder enthusiasts to play with. Recorder also works really well with guitar accompaniment, and I used to jam with somebody several months ago on an irregular basis and that was fun. Been out of touch with him for a while though.

I play recorder, the woodwind musical instrument, though truth be told, I haven't really picked up my recorders (I have several at varying octaves) in several months. I'm sure my fingering would be a bit rusty if I were to do so now, but I'd still really like to pick it back up again. I'd love to find some fellow recorder enthusiasts to play with. Recorder also works really well with guitar accompaniment, and I used to jam with somebody several months ago on an irregular basis and that was fun. Been out of touch with him for a while though.

play a bunch of jethro tull stuff?

play a bunch of jethro tull stuff?

We were just jamming. We didn't generally try to play anything specific though there were times I could join in to a specific song when I recognized his chord progressions or notes. He is more of a musician than I am. He was in a band that went touring for several months.

Actually, I never heard of Jethro Tull until you mentioned it here, and just did a quick bit of research online and it definitely sounds like the kind of music I would be very much interested in listening to. Somebody recently turned me onto the idea of Turbo Polka, and I found that I really liked that too. Based on their website, it sounds like the sort of thing they might get into occasionally.

Jammin is always fun.

As for jethro tull, I enjoy them. Good ol' rock and roll they are. ^_^

Some unusual instruments for rock and roll though.

Actually, one of the things I've really been into lately is New Age music, and a lot of that seems to come about by using a medley of instruments, some of which are unusual in themselves, in an otherwise unusual fashion to create a unique sound and style of music. Anything with really good acoustic qualities (even if it's electronica) will generally get my attention.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Juni's Cute Baby Lucy

Mainly I Play Bass guitar, and sing (and I'm not talking just in the shower :P )

I play six string electric a bit too, but i'm no where near as good as on the bass.

I'd lke to get an acoustic some time soon (six string and and bass-wanted one of those for ages!!!)

I'd also love to get a piano so I can't start playing again, used to play when i was younger, unfortunately the keyboard just doesn't do it for me... :(

ooh i have a didgeridoo too, but i can only manage long farting noises on it... :D

Huggles

Lucy

I started out on piano (been playing since I was 8) Then I switched to viola my freshman year of highschool and joined the orchestra my sophmore year. I can also play the violin, though I much prefer my viola!

Just within the last 4 years or so I've started to pick up the guitar. I'm having some issues playing (trying to teach myself) as it's six-string and I'm so use to my four-string viola.

I've also played around a little with the recorder and the trumpet though I'm not too good at either unfortunately.