LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Plastic Panties

Diaper666

Guys im looking for FREE plastic panties in the USA ONLY sorry if i may sound rude but i do not want dumb ass people that do not understand the concept of the FREE CYCLE forum i am NOT looking to pay im just looking for like maybe one or two pair that people have either bought or used ONCE and do not want them either because they don't fit or just don't like them . This Being said ONLY people that are willing to send them to me free of charge need either reply or private message me im sorry for double posting this since the last time i asked i had rude people thinking that i wanted to buy them witch this is not the forum for that if i wanted to buy i would have posted in the buying/selling part of the forum so only people willing to give them away need post.Sorry again for being rude on the way this is sounding since its the only way to get the assholes that don't read the forum rules to listen but preferably a pink color is what im looking for but i will take what ever you are willing to send to me i live in the east coast of the united states if this helps so thank you for understanding

Guys im looking for FREE plastic panties in the USA ONLY sorry if i may sound rude but i do not want dumb ass people that do not understand the concept of the FREE CYCLE forum i am NOT looking to pay im just looking for like maybe one or two pair that people have either bought or used ONCE and do not want them either because they don't fit or just don't like them . This Being said ONLY people that are willing to send them to me free of charge need either reply or private message me im sorry for double posting this since the last time i asked i had rude people thinking that i wanted to buy them witch this is not the forum for that if i wanted to buy i would have posted in the buying/selling part of the forum so only people willing to give them away need post.Sorry again for being rude on the way this is sounding since its the only way to get the assholes that don't read the forum rules to listen but preferably a pink color is what im looking for but i will take what ever you are willing to send to me i live in the east coast of the united states if this helps so thank you for understanding

I have some that were sent to me by accident. wrong size

I have some that fit but didn't cover my diaper well.

What size are you looking for?

I have given pants away in the past. The only thing I ask is that the receiver pay the postage.

dude im trying NOT to pay for anything since i may not be home and i have noisy roomates like i said no people asking to pay need post

dude im trying NOT to pay for anything since i may not be home and i have noisy roomates like i said no people asking to pay need post

You know, in the rules of this freecycle, the person can ask for postage payment. That's not an unreasonable request, to be honest. If you're looking for something for free free, you may be SOL.

BTW, redneck - I've PM'ed you about those plastic pants.

~ moogle

You know, in the rules of this freecycle, the person can ask for postage payment. That's not an unreasonable request, to be honest. If you're looking for something for free free, you may be SOL.

BTW, redneck - I've PM'ed you about those plastic pants.

~ moogle

i understand that but like i said i might NOT be home to pay for it and i dont want them snooping around on my mail so

Guest NaughtyAshes

Two things.

1. Ever consider just reimbursing the seller who pays the post, or perhaps paying it to them in advance? Since the freecycle philosophy is all about just making things available for free, the responsibility seems to be on the receiver actually taking the steps to acquire it, in the usual local freecycle case this means going and picking the object up. In this case, it at least means paying the postage.

2. If you are that worried about your roommates snooping, get a P.O. Box. They are ridiculously cheap.

i understand that but like i said i might NOT be home to pay for it and i dont want them snooping around on my mail so

So are you hoping that someone on here that lives down the street from you will have some to offer you? The chance of that is pretty darn slim! If you want them to pay to send it to you....I don't understand how your explanation above has any relevance??? If you are saying that you don't have any money at all...now that would make sense, but saying you might not be home to pay? Huh?? Pay for what? Perhaps you mean pay for COD?....You could send them the shipping money via paypal or snail mail....

Good luck....hope someone can help you out

So are you hoping that someone on here that lives down the street from you will have some to offer you? The chance of that is pretty darn slim! If you want them to pay to send it to you....I don't understand how your explanation above has any relevance??? If you are saying that you don't have any money at all...now that would make sense, but saying you might not be home to pay? Huh?? Pay for what? Perhaps you mean pay for COD?....You could send them the shipping money via paypal or snail mail....

Good luck....hope someone can help you out

because my roomates do NOT know about this and they would have a shit fit if they found out but the reason is simple i got caught with a pair of panties once and they flipped out big time so no telling what they would say if they found out about this

because my roomates do NOT know about this and they would have a shit fit if they found out but the reason is simple i got caught with a pair of panties once and they flipped out big time so no telling what they would say if they found out about this

Sounds like you need new roommates...

/opinion

~ moogle

Sounds top me like you need to get new roommates. For one, they should not be opening your mail that is addressed to you. I believe in the US that it is a federal offence to tamper with US mail that is not yours?

It is totally within reason to offer to pay for the shipping, and you send payment either by e-payment or by post to the seller. When the seller receives the payment, they send the article.

I don't think you have the right to come on the board and start name calling because you have shit ass roommates that you are worried about snooping into your mail.

• 2 weeks later...

while i agree with this fact is i just don't have a credit card to spend this stuff on and if you knew my situation you would understand why im asking for free

You're not just asking for it for free when you ask the giver to pay postage. You're asking them to essentially pay for you to take their item. That's uncouth, to put it bluntly, if you ask me.

This in the new mentality:

1. You have something

2. I want what you have.

3. I want you to pay the postage and send it to me because you can.

This sounds like the Washington DC mentality right now!

You're not just asking for it for free when you ask the giver to pay postage. You're asking them to essentially pay for you to take their item. That's uncouth, to put it bluntly, if you ask me.
  • 1 month later...

On top of that, i am sure you have a walmart near you right ? well they sell pre paid credit cards that work all over the net , and NaughtyAshes is right, a pobox is like 10-20 dollars to get and you would never have to worry about the roomates again.... it seems there is a simple solution you just do not want to see.

If you are looking for these items free,

1/ go to your local Free Health Care center, tell them of your medical need and they will be able to supply you with a pair or two. Oh, sorry, that means two things, you will need to get up off your lazy ass to go somewhere and do something for yourself.... and that will cost you - in shoe leather etc, and that is not FREE enough for you.

2/Phone them, and get them to deliver - no that will cost you a phone call.

I have came across people like you before in my life, complaining about costs everywhere. With a little research into those people, it is normally found that they have millions of dollars and are too greedy and selfish to even spend 1 cent.

To all who are thinking of sending this person anything, I would strongly advise you not to. It WILL cost you, not only the postage etc, but the insults of somebody who hasn't learnt common courtesy.

• 3 weeks later...

The more I think about it the more I cant believe how some people want everything just handed to them, with out even trying to help them self. I mean hell all they have to do is pay shipping, shit you can do that any number of ways. Well I guess that will make him mad oh well that is life you have to pay your way in life like everyone else!!

• 3 months later...