LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties In Diapers

Sandy

Does any one wear panties in there diapers just so they can feel wet?I am not a AB as I just like the feeling of wet on me.I just wear diapers when I go out so every one will not know I am wetting my self.It is a big turn on to be standing in a store and pee my self when the feeling hits.I stared to wear diapers flying small air planes but all ways with panties next to me.Now I do it on car trips just so I don`t have to worry about where a rest stop is.Nothing like going down the road at 75 and feel warm pee around your parts and ass. :drive1: I don`t know if I ever stopped wetting my panties as it just feels good to me.

Sandy

I am a guy but I wear panties 24/7 and I like wetting them. I am also a disposable diaper lover and I use them and enjoy the wetness. I typically wear diapers when not at work but always have panties on. When diapered I mostly wear a pretty panty over the diaper to cover it. Sometimes I also wear a panty under it as I like to wet my panties, especially in public. It feels great to enjoy panties and also not responsible for keeping them dry. I love doing what I feel like doing, and that is being a panty-boy who wets himself for enjoyment and security. I am proud to be a diaper lover and panty wearing boy. I consider myself a DL who likes girly underwear (Closet cross-dresser).

Thanks, Glenndl

Never given it much thought wearing panties on the inside of my diaper but hell I’ll try anything. Now if we’re discussing panties over my diaper,, all the time. Helps to hold things tight in place and cuts the noise way down.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

I do it all the time.

Especially if I know I have to poop.

Can't dispose of used diapers but once a week or so(don't want to pay for trash collection so I take it to the dump myself), so it's easiest to dump and rinse my undies in the shower.

Yes, I sometimes will do pretend - that I'm being put into panties and then a diaper. I pretend I'm told if I'm good and don't wet my panties I won't have to wear the diaper any more. ...you guessed it.... the result is always the same. And then I have to stay in my wet panties and wet diaper for quite a while.

I do enjoy the feeling!!

• 6 months later...

For 'feeling' wet it's hard to beat a cloth diaper biggrin.gif I've tried panties inside but they did nothing for me mellow.gif A pair of satin briefs on the outside works wonders to smooth out bulges and wrinkles, and lets clothes keep thier place instead of sticking somewhere wink.gif And it gives me a great 'girly' looking butt wub.gif Dunno what would happen with cloth diapers and the waterproof covers. When I'm in the mood for diapers I'm not in the mood for panties- and vice-versa laugh.gif I prefer my panties dry; they were how I finally stopped pantswetting as a child and I guess that kind of held over to today. The exceptions are a few pairs of XL girls cotton briefs I have with prints much like younger girls wear tongue.gif Sometimes these "accidentally" get wet so I have to change, and sometimes it's not for another pair of panties either 24.gif

Bettypooh

Hidden, just grab really cheap pairs at a local department store. They're cheap and you can try different sizes and styles so you know what types fit you. That's what I did. And it's not as embarassing as you think.

As for the actual topic, I have wet panties before.

I've also worn them on the inside of a diaper.

But once I was given a suppository and had panties on, then a diaper was put over it so when I had to go, I had to feel the mess that close to my body. That one was a punishment.

But I HATE wetting boxers and jeans... they're too loose.

I like panties or tight jeans, or even panties and skirts, or even wetting the bed...

Damn I haven't done any of this in forever...

-Sophie