LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Make An Abdl T Shirt

Guest dllightning

Guest dllightning

Heya,

I just got finished with the first round of shirts with the presented ab dl symbol on them. I have had a few order already and they are shipping tomorrow!

I thought it would be neat to show you kinda a little step by step process of how it is screen printed. Enjoy!

1. Print out a film positive - this is a transparency with black toner.

SSPX0076.jpg

2. I place the film positive onto a screen that is coated with photo sensitive emulsion.

SSPX0077.jpg

3. The screen is placed on a lightboard and is exposed for 2 minutes. I then basically wash it out with water and the area not exposed to light is washed away. The screen is then placed in direct sunlight to harden the pattern and prep it for printing.

SSPX0078.jpg

Guest dllightning

4. The screen is then place on the rack and aligned to the shirt board.

SSPX0079.jpg

5. The shirt is then placed onto the shirt board and hand flattened.

SSPX0081.jpg

6. The screen is then lowered into the gate and sits slightly above the shirt.

SSPX0082.jpg

Guest dllightning

7. Ink is then coated over the screen and the image with a squeegee.

SSPX0083.jpg

8. It is then cured under my flash for 30 seconds to fuse the plastisol ink to the shirt.

SSPX0080.jpg

9. A printed Shirt on the board. I then check to make sure the ink fully cured.

SSPX0084.jpg

10. finished product

SSPX0096.jpg

I have nothing against the logo. I'm just unable to get one myself without my brother wondering where/why i got it and what it means. He would be very nosey and curious because i never buy clothes online. Hope to see somebody out there with one someday.

Guest dllightning

the package comes labeled from "Ballard Airsoft Armory"

No websites on it, no receipt, nothing traceable.

You can tell them it is a team T-shirt for and airsoft league and DLB is our callsign and stands for "Don't look back"

I have nothing against the logo. I'm just unable to get one myself without my brother wondering where/why i got it and what it means. He would be very nosey and curious because i never buy clothes online. Hope to see somebody out there with one someday.

Guest dllightning

there is an art form to it. After you hit the learining curve though, there isnt much left...

Everything has to be in place every step of the way or ur end product will be shotty.

Wow that process looks like it is very intricate. I would surely mess that up if it were me lol - I am clumsy as you know what.

Guest dllightning

It looks like it costs a lot more then iron-on printer paper stuff, but the results speak for themselves.

Yea, the startup cost of my business was $25k USD.

All proceeds go to keep my family fed.

wow, very cool!

I would like to see the logo take off as well, sence i don't like the other one lol

question: are you planning to make smaller and girlier versions of the shirt? i might be up for buying one if so.

Guest dllightning

yea i am trying to get through this first batch some before I stock the girl ones. There is a picture of putposed girl Tee on the store front, You can get to it from my signature.

Guest dllightning

Just wondering but you could design the logo bigger and then upload it to somewhere like CafePress or Spreadshirt and sell them...might be easier than making them yourself...save some time - just a thought :-)

My wife is about to have our second child in about 3 months. Right now, I am a subcontractor for 2 magazines for graphic arts, and then I have a sign and shirt business that I started last year. Needless to say I can't quite support the family if she is not working the 4 hours a day she does at the school. My hopes are that this would help some of that pressure so I elect to do them myself. I have access to everything cafe press does I believe. I will check into them at the moment and see the possibilities.

Wow, I have to say I'm quite impressed. My first impression of you selling these shirts was a cheap iron on paper that just falls off like everything else I've ever bought online made by someone else.

Do you think you'll be making a girlier version of that logo in the near future? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing a t-shirt, now that I know they're good quality.

Thanks for posting this! I'm extremely impressed.

Guest dllightning

Wow, I have to say I'm quite impressed. My first impression of you selling these shirts was a cheap iron on paper that just falls off like everything else I've ever bought online made by someone else.

Do you think you'll be making a girlier version of that logo in the near future? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing a t-shirt, now that I know they're good quality.

Thanks for posting this! I'm extremely impressed.

Probably the girlier version will just be a design play on color. Thinking Red print on pink shirt? idk. Brown is pretty nuetral so I decided to print it first on that.

you could light pink on a light yellow shirt as well, or pink on a brown shirt or brown on a pink shirt, or blue on a pink shirt or pink on a blue shirt.... nice way to throw in some 'baby colours' but that no one would think were 'baby' colours, cept the wearer!

you should look into if this takes off as i hope it does, making some onesie's with the logo. buy the onesies then put the logo on em and sell em for however much more you need to make a profit.

Well for the girls, I say go for bright. Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple. I like the idea of powder pink on brown, or brown on pink.... those colors are wonderful. But I am more of a bright person (personally). Or even a black shirt, and do the logo in different colours?

Or.... I bet it'd be great if you did the logo in black.... and did a whole bunch of different colour shirts, that way there is a variety.