LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How You Were Put Back In Diapers

what is ur story of how u returned to diapers.

I have to say that there seems to be a blurring of this forum. Its supposed to be for serious discussion of incontinence issues and still we are getting people who want to fulfill their inner-most desires. I'm not criticising the post just its location with in the forum.

DD created this section for real discussion of incontinence problems. Let's keep the focus.

Thanks, BBoy

I was hit by a drink drive on my way home from work. I was on the bike and was a good thing I had my leathers and lid on. I got hit and sild 150 feet spent a month in the big H and was back on my feet in 6 months but was wetting the bed at night. Went to the doc and was told about the damage to my bladder. My wife gave me a push to wear them so I wouldnt sleep on the floor anymore LOL. So that is how I got back into diapers.

So far 2 of 5 replies involved a motorcyclist getting hit by a car. It seems that this is a very reliable way to get the incontinence desire satisfied.

I am not against motorcycles. Our roads should be safer for all for us. Drunk drivers should be stood up against a wall and shot.

Anondl

the problem here is what started your incontinence, maybe your the one that ought to be takin this more seriously

As a person who has to deal with incontinence, believe me I take it seriously.

this is a serious discussion of what caused your incontinence, you are not getting people fulfulling inner most desires in fact the OP in question has incontinence from a terrible accident as well, you only assume he is trying to fulfill a desire with his question. if you paid attention to what he said and followed his link you'd know that, this is a real discussion of incontinence problems, the problem here is what started your incontinence, maybe your the one that ought to be takin this more seriously

One can conclude from the particular board (Incontinence) and the original question by Diaperboy14, Feb1 that this is a serious discussion of what led to one's incontinence, but it is easy to go into a lifestyle, fetish direction. A one sentence post, half in text message format, should share the blame for misdirected replies. Instead of asking how you "returned to diapers" he would have better asked "How did you become incontinent?" I don't want to have to be a detective to grasp the issue. There were no previous posts from which to gather context.

Anondl

• 4 weeks later...

what is ur story of how u returned to diapers.

I chose to return to wearing diapers and after 20 years of doing so I have now chosen to return to the non-diapered world.

Not as easy as one might think.

Cause after 20 years of not worrying about needing to empty my bladder I now am very aware that I need to empty my bladder every hour or more often depending on how much coffee, soda, water I drink.

• 3 weeks later...

I HAD TO START WEARING DIAPERS ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO WHEN I STARTED WETTING THE BED AND WETTING MY PANTS. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND TAKE MEDS FOR IT BUT I STILL HAVE TO WEAR THE DIAPERS BECAUSE I STILL WET MY PANTS.

IT WAS A REAL LIFE CHANGE FOR ME THEN. BUT AFTER MANY DIAPER CHANGES AND MANY SPANKINGS I AM USED TO IT NOW. I ENJOY THIS SITE READING ABOUT OTHERS LIKE ME AS I THOUGHT I WAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Talking in all caps makes you look pretty dumb. Also, if you are going to make up stories about spankings and whatnot, please do it in the "Storytime" section of this site. Thank you.

well for me its been a progressive set of medical problems thats led to me being back in nappies 24/7.

1st was @ 13 I had an operation for torsion of the testies. Although extremely painful I was told the operation was a sucess, but about a month or so after the operation I found I had trouble making it to the toilet in time and sometimes wouldnt at all and end up wet, there were also times I felt I really needed to go and rushed to the loo only to find I couldnt go at all or let very little out when I did. This also started to affect me worst of all at night and 9 times out of 10 Id wake up to a wet bed. This of course at 13 years of age was worrying so I went to see my GP about it and found out after referrals to urologists I had what they called an "overactive bladder" which I was told was the reason for the loss of control. I was advised to wear protection for it and was given nappies as a choice by my district nurse. At the time and still now it seemed the best choice for me as the conveen systems and sheeths with a urine bag just didnt work for me. I kept pulling the pipe off the end and still ending up wet lol where I was moving about in my sleep etc... whereas in a nappy no matter what position I ended up in my bed stayed dry. I did use nappies on and off when I had a bad spell with it during the day over the years but for the mostpart just used an absorbent pad or did my best to make it to the toilet in time and things were going well. Did this for several years managing during the day and wearing nappies on the nights with no major problem, but when I got to about 20 I noticed the problems during the day were starting to become worse and I was wetting more heavily on the nights so againhad further urodynamics tests carried out . Was told then that my symtoms were slowly but surely getting worse and Id probably have to start wearing protection during the day within the next 10 years or so due to this. Was not happy to hear or think about having to wear nappies all the time so decided until the time came where I would be forced to I would manage as I did before which at that time was for the mostpart still working for me pretty well.

Things carried on this way until June in 2005 when I had my 1st stroke. From there on in everything changed. It took me over a year to recover from it and get my movement and speech back but it also left me with what im told is a permanent problem from it . I tried to go back to my usual self but now found I had no control whatsoever !! daytime or night time. This at 1st came as a hell of a shock to me because I wasnt expecting it and wasnt used to it. Id been in nappies whilst Id been in hospital at the beginning but just thought that was where my body needed to be given time so as soon as I could I came back out of them during the day and refused to accept I was the way I was. I started having wetting and messing accidents all the time which was a nightmare for me. OK Id been used to waking up in a soggy nappy but now I was waking up not only wet but dirty too !!. I was mortified and still refused to be beaten until 1 day in 2006. I decided I would make it to the toilet at the slightest feeling of discomfort and all would be ok, so put on some underpants and set off out shopping with my wife. All was well for the mostpart until we were stood in a queue at the checkouts. At 1st I was none the wiser as to what was happening, but as I stood there all of a sudden I felt my undies start to feel like somebody was pulling them down very slowly at the back then got the feeling of warmth around my bum this feeling then got quicker and all I heard was a loud squelch as my pants got filled. I stood there in a state of shock realising what had happened !! without warning Id had just pooed my pants !! it wasnt a small accident either, it was rather big and I was soo worried everyone could tell what Id done. so red faced I tried to walk quickly out of the store and made a dash to our car. The problem was the faster I walked the worse things got !!. As a hurried across the carpark I could feel yet more coming out of me squelching about in my pants, by this point I was close to tears and couldnt believe what had happened to me I was soo distrought!!. words cant really explain how I felt !!. Well I got in the car and by this point my wife had joined me she fortuantely was quite calm about the whole thing where I was almost hysterical and he headed home. As I got out of the car to go inside my bladder decided to empy itself without warning. That was too much for me and I ended up bursting into tears devistated by situation. I waddled inside, soaked to the core and very dirty by this point and with my wifes help cleaned up. She then advised it was probably best to wear protection and I had to agree and from there on in finally gave in. We went to see my GP again about the problem as from there on it, wet and dirty nappies were an everyday occurance and although I hated it I no choice but to wear all the time as I couldnt face going through another embarrassing experience like before so had to do something. He again referred me back to my urologist and continence nurse and the outcome was and still is that the damage from the stroke is now that the messages from that area of my body are so distorted the brain cant make out what to do with them so I never know when I need to wet or mess until its already happened. The damage Im told is irrepairable and im stuck this way for life now.

So yeah thats how I ended up back in nappies 24/7. Sorry for the graphic nature in some parts of this post but im trying to get through to some of those of you out there that being incontinent like I now am, wetting and messing yourself without control, wherever and whenever covenient or not is not as much fun as some people may think it is. It can ruin a persons life and can be very upsetting and hard to deal with for some. I have now come to terms with the way I am and although I dont like it I know I cant change it but have to say some aspects of my life have had to change due to it, but for the mostpart I live my live to the full and try to be as active as I can be along the way :)

Inco24/7

Not a motorcycle, drunk driver or congressman in sight but I fell out the back of a truck (going 40 miles an hour) onto asphalt while working for the city. (Kind of interesting because the rental agreements do say no riding in the back but that's where they stuck us...) I did a couple flips, head - back - head - back - crash into trash cans. After a while, things just sort of went downhill as my back healed and the nerves were pinched... The city paid for several tests and had me sign my rights away and so when this all started up later, there not much I could do. And I was too embarrassed to ask either.

Edited by ColoradoIceman
Alone again - content change
  • 2 weeks later...

hi i have been in diapers since july of 1987 . i had an accident involving waterskis and a wood framed ski jump ,, what happend was i was be towed and was going to attempt a jump but some A hole in another boat cut in front of the boat that was towing me ,,, any way i was concentrating on the ramp and did not see the tow boat pulling me veered off to the left and more or less i couldnt drop the tow rope fast enough and broad sided the ramp i was in a coma for almost six weeks and when i woke i was in a partail body cast and also in diapers .. over time i made a full recovery with the exception of my incontinence ,, as it stands to day i am totally urinary incontinent and also bowel incontinenet at night mostly but do have issues during the day as well but i try to make potty for that most times its too late well after reading a few post on this my story is a tad different form the norm

• 1 month later...

well in 1994 I was mugged hit with a pipe and ball bat the next day I was taken to the hospital and with in 2 hours I was under the knife. been in a diaper every day from then on out. Now here is the really funny and sad part of the story I was a DL before all that so I guess you could say I got my wish. Now I just cant take them off when I dont want to play anymore.