LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chewable Pampers

babylin

Anybody else see last night's Saturday Night Live "going green" skit about chewable Pampers?

I just viewed it again on nbc.com. Kristin Wii gave a creditable performance. Recycling to the max!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Haha yeh I saw it - that was hilarious - I love SNL! They have gotten a lot better lately. They use to be not as good 2-3 years ago.

Woah, woah woah... no offense, but I'm pretty sure the inverse of that is true. So many great cast members have quit recently. However, the addition of Andy Samberg and Jorma and Akiva (actor and writers from "Lonely Island" skit group) have made for some extremely memorable Digital Shorts

i.e. Jizzed in My Pants, Iran So Far, Lazy Sunday, Laser Cats... probably others too

But the 3 minute digital shorts don't typically make up for the whole episode's suck factor

Haha yeh I saw it - that was hilarious - I love SNL! They have gotten a lot better lately. They use to be not as good 2-3 years ago.

Edible Pampers skit, Not funny.

SNL, I tape it and only watch the SNL Weekend update segment.

The MaGruber (sp) spots this weekend were the personification of the whoring of entertainment so that the producers could put more money in their own pockets while delivering mediocre product.

Anondl

Edible Pampers skit, Not funny.

SNL, I tape it and only watch the SNL Weekend update segment.

The MaGruber (sp) spots this weekend were the personification of the whoring of entertainment so that the producers could put more money in their own pockets while delivering mediocre product.

Anondl

Agreed on the MacGruber bullshit. NOT funny in any sort of way. And that Lazer Cats skit was just horrible. I'll bet Belushi was rolling in his grave.