LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Have All The Good Members Gone?

I like everyone else think that we get so wrapped up in other things and have so many things going at once that it's really hard to find time on a regular basis to chat like we really want to, but it's always wonderful to be able to come back home to a place where you know you are safe and this is one of those places. I know for me, my Mommie has started giving me spanking now and they have really taken up alot of my time, from having to stand in the corner to going to bed early, but maybe I'll be able to be good for a few days so that my butt will stop hurting long enough to sit and write. Thank all you guys for always being here for me I really do appreciate it.

LJ :rolleyes:

We still have many veteran members on DD, plus a whole lot of exciting newer members.

Of course we do lose dear friends. All of us who had the chance to communicate with Heidi are weeping.

Personally I only post when I think I am something to contribute, meaning there are times I post several times in a day and weeks when I do not find anything to contribute.

DD is a vital part of the ABDL community, so all of us need to respect what we have protect it and support it.

I'm so old I still use dial up and everything takes so long to load that I usually log in anonymously. And I bet there's others like myself. I miss ultrapampers, diaperedlady, sticks.... Still my favorite site

Guest diapered469

I think a lot of people, even some old-timers, migrated to that other site's chat. I can never really hang in chat rooms period though... it seems like my posts are always the sure-fire conversation killers! :)

Daily Diapers was once a thriving community with a chat room full of people. Now when I enter the chat room I'm lucky to see three people, and very lucky to see a name I recognize. I'm convinced many stopped coming for the same reason I stopped. This is still a great site, but I am very vulnerable here, just as I am anywhere I go. My hopes were that in here I would be safe. Maybe some day. Mean people are everywhere I guess. Missing all my old friends in DD!

The chat room can still be quite fun, specially when certian people are there drunk :D. you just gotta ignore all the haters some people want drama for the sake of it, those people need to just go away. You're not vulnerable on the net, so some little scally says some hurtful stuff, just ignore em, tell em where to go. Ignore the meanies they're just trying to bully people, and bullies died out in highschool.

Jenny Bear (JennyKuma as I would call her) was one of the more pleasant people to deal with. She was an active member on DPF prior to its dismantlement. Every conversation is without petty issue, and her lifestyle seems free and ready to enjoy life as it can be rather than dwelling on who thinks who is doing what with whom and and how it may affect the guy next door or his brother's best friend... (ugh!)

Yup, one of many happy people! There are so many though... Where, oh where?

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx!

Wow, duckie! Nice to hear from you so quickly. DS, you say? This abbreviation escapes me.

Where have I been. Well, since last time, I still have my house, but now lack a partner. 7 years have gone by and a lifetime of dreams and goals now put on hold or destroyed. Sadly, what we had was magical but unfortunately, through no fault of anyone, seems to have lost its value to my partner.

Not wanting kids, and wanting to live the rest of my life taking trips abroad (annually, right now), and sharing wonderful experiences with someone to whatever end may come. :)

But hey, enough about me. Seems everyone else is doing well! Good to hear it!

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx!

PALMY! where ya been dude???? Good to se you again! :)

To answer the above question both Jennie and Moogs are still around, both have moved to DS ....for reasons unknown. Jennie has a daddy whom she absolutely adores, and shes comes on-line when she can or when she is allowed ;) and moogs is over there too....under the screen name of "diaperprincesspower" shes on and off as well, since shes been sick....with some kind of bug.

tigger is over there too, but she pops back and forth...don't know why. :screwy:

I stop by there now and then, but I like DD forums and chat better, more active and much nicer peoples. :thumbsup:

qwackl

I wondered what happened to Moogle, Jennie, and Tigger. I guess that answers my question.

DS is not even close to as nice as DD as far as talking with and meeting people. games are kinda cool but besides that I found it pretty boring over there. Im still amazed at the guy with 2000+ posts in a couple of months thats mind blowing :o

I'm still around. Been going through hard times as of late. But, while I'm here, hi again...

What happened to young 'Moogle' and little 'Jenniebear'? :unsure:

Ahhhh Moolglelove, someone I wanted to maintain contact with, but didn't

To answer the above question both Jennie and Moogs are still around, both have moved to DS ....for reasons unknown.

and moogs is over there too....under the screen name of "diaperprincesspower" shes on and off as well, since shes been sick....with some kind of bug.

I wondered what happened to Moogle, Jennie, and Tigger. I guess that answers my question.

I was surprised to hear my name mentioned so much. :huh: Hm.

~ moogle

Hey. Been so long since I left that I honestly don't recall names... If there's anyone still here that I might've offended or otherwises stepped on the toes of back when I was known as VladYvhv, then I'm sorry. As mentioned in my greeting in the newbie area, I wasn't quite in the proper state of mind to join an online community at the time and I seemed to have started stepping on toes. So, I left, to avoid causing further problems. After years of having online friends and falling in with another site (non-ABDL [though it is cartoon related]), I think I've gotten better at the over-the-computer human interaction thing, and have come back to try again, without the emotional baggage I once had.

So, I had my forum name changed to reflect this new start. I'll certainly be striving to be a good member... But I'm affraid my poor 23k internet connction doesn't work well for chatrooms. I wind up being too lagged to get a word in edgewise. I may not be here every night, simply due to the fact that sometimse stuff comes up or work winds up being taxing and I end up bypassing the computer in favor of sleep. But I'll make sure to be here as often as possible. Give me a while to get caught up with the topics and I'll show up a lot more here in the forum. B)