LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are Ya Sick Of?

Which of these questions annoy you most (personally i hate all of them)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these questions annoy you most (personally i hate all of them)

• a/s/l?
    • You got a pic?
    • Are you a real boy?/girl?
    • Wanna cam?
    • Are you wet?
    • Can I be your daddy?
    • Can i change you?
    • Why do you wear?
    • How long have you worn?
    • What do you do in diapers?

Ok basically I just threw this together with little to no thought and just came up with the top choices as it were for the dumbest/most intolerably annoying questions and i wanted to se what everyone thought was the worst. BTW, these are all questions commonly seen in the DD chat.

Yeah, I think this poll has room for an "all of the above." Also add-- "Are you wearing now?" and "Do you poop them?"

I voted for the most annoying question (no secret here, I answered a/s/l) but if I'd had the option to vote for the most annoying thing in chat, it would have to be unsolicited PM's. I can sidestep or totally ignore the questions but I find PM's popping up out-of-the-blue are intrusive, disruptive and downright RUDE.

Think again guys.

Dolly

I wholy agree with you in that. I try not to PM people inthe chatroom unless i had been cahtting withthem for a while and had an actual question for them...an they appeared to be afk (away from keyboard) for a while, so i message them so that they still see the question. Ok i think the wrst though with the pm's least the ones that I have recieved without peolpe asking was of course a/s/l but also asking me for pics wihtout even talking to me! I jsut pop in the room and poof theres an IM asking me for pics!

They're annoying but also quite threatening to girls coz some guys are really persistant and wont leave you alone :(

I think that some of these questions are acceptable once you already know someon a lil', like "why do you wear" I dont mind telling to people I think are nice. But its when you get impolite PM's with the questions thats annoying, especially when they're blatently only looking for a girl to come onto :angry:

All of the above. I spell it BoTox. Is Bo a girls name somewhere? HNG (horny net geeks) will PM me out of the blue and start that crap. I can only imagine how bad it is for the ladies.

I guess some people have so little control of their emotions that they need treatment or something. Geez, how do they survive day to day in the real world with self control like that?

They must be the same guys posting in the Women seeking Men section.

• 2 months later...