LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Charlotte Area.

Darkfinn

Okay folks... I've seen your names, profiles, and posts all over other boards... I know there are some AB/DLs in the Charlotte area. So come on... time to stop hiding and post up! My gf & I would love to make some new diapered friends!

• 2 months later...

Okay folks... I've seen your names, profiles, and posts all over other boards... I know there are some AB/DLs in the Charlotte area. So come on... time to stop hiding and post up! My gf & I would love to make some new diapered friends!

Well, I know I'm bumping this one, but oh well.

I'm up in Winston-Salem, and have been trying to find diapered friends to hang out with.

Check out these threads Triangle Area Munch or North Carolina Anyone?.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there iam in statesville if any one is into geting together this weekend i am totaly free. drop a line

Oh hey. I live in statesville too. We might have seen eachother from time to time in this small town. lol Maybe we could hang out. ^^

hey there its definitly possible pretty small place for sure .....do you buy diapers in town here if so where and what do you buy always intersted in meeting for a meal or something. i am married and my wife has no idea about any of this so shhhhhh...lol i have had one on all day today she is working been a great day for me

hey there its definitly possible pretty small place for sure .....do you buy diapers in town here if so where and what do you buy always intersted in meeting for a meal or something. i am married and my wife has no idea about any of this so shhhhhh...lol i have had one on all day today she is working been a great day for me

I buy from cvs, and target, i'll get depends adjustable, cvs adjustable, and i'll get some pampers goodnights or pampers size 7. Almost anything will fit on a 30 inch waist now a days. lol I won't tell your wife. I'm 18 and i don't really want to get in the middle of that. lol Or you can order from online and have them shipped to a PO box. my email is (terrorking96@yahoo.com) Sorry about the scary name, i got click happy. ^^;

• 1 month later...

Kerr Drug carries Attends Breathables...which I like to wear to work. I've wondered if they would order Attends with waistband, but Walgreens.com has them at a price no one can beat!

There's a mom&pop pharmacy in Walkertown which has 24-count packs of them in large selling for only $11.39 a pack (almost bought one, but didn't want to be recognized cuz it's a small town).

Hi, I'm local to Concord Mills Mall.

Looking to ultimately meet a woman into the scene, but always looking to make friends.

Feel free to hit me up on here. TTYL8R.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey there, I currently live in RI, and I work for US Airways. I've got my paperwork in to transfer to Charlotte, so who knows when thats going to happen. Would love to meet up with some ppl. Msg me back ppls.

Let us know what part of Charlotte you move to. I'm up for hangin out.

Hey there, I currently live in RI, and I work for US Airways. I've got my paperwork in to transfer to Charlotte, so who knows when thats going to happen. Would love to meet up with some ppl. Msg me back ppls.

If you can cancel that transfer, do it now. Believe me, I left there in March 2010 and you couldn't pay me to go back.

Charlotte is in the shitter and it is only going to get worse. As headquarters of Bank of America and Wachovia Charlotte was hit hard by the Great Recession and is going to be reeling from the effects for years to come. Unemployment in Mecklenburg county in 2010 was holding around 12%. Crime is high, taxes are high, the schools are terrible and around 50% of the real estate transactions in 2010 were foreclosures.

I've got friends back there and they tell me I'm lucky to have gotten an opportunity to get out.

Well, its better than Rhode Island where things generally suck all around. None of what you mentioned bothers me. The airport is very busy with 680+ flights a day, and only to be getting more this spring/summer. Im already in one of the worse industries to be in when it comes to a downturn in the economy. The good thing is Ive got good job security in our largest hub. Good enough for me.