LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Done It !

it does not change the story and i did not make an assumption, see you assumed that i meant catholic priests which i did not preachers being charged for molestation have been documented in all of the churchs and religions you just mentioned, proof http://www.reformation.com/CSA/methodistabuse.html http://www.reformation.com/CSA/baptistsabuse.html || and this study even says that more protestent preachers where reported then catholic http://www.ffrf.org/timely/epidstudy.php http://100777.com/node/463 i will admit i was unable to find a link for the muslim faith, there have been many reports of muslims molesting or raping their own but i couldn't find any saying it had been done by the leader of a convent, though we are ALL human and i'm sure this issue doesn't plague only any certain group or religion

i do apologize...

however, teachers have often been accused of molestation, rape etc.. does this mean we should not value and fall back onto our education in times of question or need either?

parents have been accused of the same crimes against children, does this mean we should not value our own parents insights and wisdome because of hte faults of others in the same 'profession'?

to generalize the acts of a few to the desires of the many is not a very good rule to live by in life.

Just because priests and others in a religious leadership role have been accused of certain acts, does not mean we should not fall back onto our faith in times of despair, need etc.

I neither believe or disbelieve in god, but I've always wondered why, if there is a god, anyone would worship him. If god did indeed create the universe, would he be so vain as to want humans to pray and worship him, or would he be devastated at the thought of it?

I think religion provides a good way to teach our children morales etc, but I don't think it makes any sense to espouse praying to god to solve your problems. Work to solve your own problems, and when you do...take all the credit for your hard work!

I neither believe or disbelieve in god, but I've always wondered why, if there is a god, anyone would worship him. If god did indeed create the universe, would he be so vain as to want humans to pray and worship him, or would he be devastated at the thought of it?

I think religion provides a good way to teach our children morales etc, but I don't think it makes any sense to espouse praying to god to solve your problems. Work to solve your own problems, and when you do...take all the credit for your hard work!

*giggles* SHE might be that vain though... :P

So.....many.....things.....want.....to.....reply....but must.....keep....mouth....shut

No seriously this conversation has gone into hardcore religious debate. So many different perceptions of this earth and what we are here for. We need to be steered away!! Look!!! OVER THERE!!! Its its its a bird. No, its a plane. No, its.....

So where was I? Ahh yes so anybody gonna see that new movie, My Bloody Valentine in 3D??? Scary movies in 3D!!! How cool is that!?!?! Now that would need a diaper indeed! Gonna pee yourself for real in the theater.

And to the OP....dude, stick to your guns and get lots and lots and lots of support from your friends at home and your church if you want to do this right. Get in some support groups and STAY in them. If you stop having friends around you for accountability, then you are screwed! Its not impossible, just everyone on this board has failed. So the odds are against you....LOL!!!! No seriously good luck.

Ok I hate to say this, but I think I'm going to be in the process of feeding a troll post.

I agree with all of you guys that the OP should stick to his guns if he is indeed convicted in his religious beliefs that for him this fetish/lifestyle is leading down the wrong road. I personally have been struggling with this matter in my own personal life. Theres a number of passages that have given me personal comfort and insight, and I feel alot better in this regard than I had. I don't think God is overly obsessed with our sexual activities as long as such activities are not abusive to self or others, and as long as they don't detract from an individual's relationship with Him. If this thread is the focus of the OP's convictions, then I truly wish him the best.

That said, the OP posted a similar, if much more profane thread back a few weeks ago. This was the Infamous "READ" thread that spawned the Motivational Posters thread in the photos column. He's started a few other threads since then, including an "Apology" about a week ago, and the line that FlexiGirl referred to (where he was asking about suggesting his aunt diaper him, whip him and chain him) just a day after this thread was started. I have a serious problem taking this guy at face value. I'd willingly have a conversation with him, etc. but a post intended to start a flame war is not the place to hold that conversation.

Yeah....we've probably been trolled.....

But an interesting discussion none the less.

In the meantime, I've been praying to god that he/she/it will magically get rid of every religion so the killing in the name of religion can stop. Then the killing in the name of __________(fill in the blank) can commence! LOL

If you want to quit wearing diapers GET HELP! It is a psychosexual addiction for most.....that will take a lot of counselling to be successful at eliminating. For the rest of us....we'll just get comfy in our diapers and watch the fun!

Whatever. Threads like this are so ridiculous.

Ha! If that's true, how did you get this far into it???

Actually, I think it's been pretty open. I don't want to go overkill on religion, but I do agree with sarah_ab - gosh, I'm a parent, was a teacher and now ordained clergy...but I still agree. there's abuse of all kinds everywhere you look, but that doesn't mean the institution behind the 'bad' people is worthless.

For those of you who don't go for religion, I can only say that whether or not there is a God, prayer isn't so much to change God's thoughts or actions, but help you figure out your own. Of course it doesn't always work the way you want it and I'm not going to try to convince anyone there is or isn't a God.

If you do pray though, it has the potential to put you into a better frame of mind to make the change you are looking for. Prayer for a sick friend, a million bucks, or world peace depends on a lot of humans - with or without God. If there isn't a God, then its all on those humans. If there is a God, its my belief that God acts through those humans...not making them robots, but simply inviting them, swaying them, whatever, to something they would ordinarily be prone to do anyway. I've been amazed at times when I've prayed for an attitude which isn't a strong suit for me...no, it doesn't always work...but I'm amazed it does work at all. Again, I'm willing to admit the possibility of this even if there isn't a God and whether he or she is vain.

So, yes, enough about religion...let's all climb back into our diapers...unless, you don't want to be there...and in that case, I guess, put on your undies, sign off and walk away! Maybe we'll see you again and maybe we won't (and if we're getting ready for a party, I do prefer Bass)

I've finally done it ! I have overcame my diaper fetish. How you asked ? I've prayed to GOD asking him to deliver me from this fetish and it's worked I no longer have a need for them.

And you wrote last Oct. 20,

"Dear DD,

First off yes I am back. I can't seem to get diapers off my mind no matter how hard I've tried, the part that I just want to get rid of is being turned on by them even when I hear the word Diapers. So please help me I love Diapers just hate the being turned on feeling it's driving me crazy

Sincerely,

Diaperlover247 "

And a few weeks ago you posted a note calling everyone here pedophiles (that's when I last dug out your 10/20 note).

So, first, how about giving it, say, 8-12 months before you confidently claim to be cured. A 3-month

purge cycle is nothing.

And, second,

Diapers Diapers Diapers Diapers Diapers!

Standard symptoms of someone who's been through some variation on ex-gay therapy, that's why he's going off about people being pedophiles. It's obvious whoever is beating him decided that's what he was and followed that handbook

The effectiveness of these techniques (in that they're not at all) and the psychological damage they cause (very real, almost always leads to either lapsing or sucide) is well documented