LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Else Have Problems With Bambino Diapers?

Ok so I have now bought bambino diapers twice in the last six months. The problem I'm having is that the tape is breaking away from the base of the diaper once attached for awhile. Meaning its breaking off from the backside of the diaper and coming undone. I've had this happen when I sit for long periods. Now I know some would say I'm wearing them too tight but I swear that's not the case. Anybody else have this problem so far? I guess I just need some duct tape. Too bad my house is empty of it.

The tapes on diapers alway seem to be the biggest problem when buying the good brands. Abena was similar only it broke off the front but I got wise to late and just starting using duct tape. But boy I wish I didn't have to go to such extreme measures just for diaper fun. I like to look at the diaper in its wholeness not some frankendiaper looking thing. Anyway wanted to gripe and see who else has problems.

Avoid the "Frankendiaper" look by using cloth medical adhesive tape instead of duct tape ;) It's waterproof, sticks almost as well, and it's white so it looks nice too. I seem to remember some that had printing on it for children; look for it but don't quote me on that. The white kind can be found about anywhere in widths from 1/2 to 3 inches. Go with the wider stuff. My first 'real' disposable was 3 baby diapers held together with this tape so I know it will work for your purpose :)

Bettypooh

for a tape solution, go to ebay and in the search engine type in decorative packing tape, or decorated packing tape... i've already gone through a roll of princess printed tape and rubber ducky tape...

basically itsnormal packing tape with designs printed right on it. its pretty cool, and really can spruce up those plain old abri forms.