LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment & Humiliation For Wetting Her Bed

I have a baby girl close friend who will be spending most of the Xmas holidays with me. I've known her for several years and my friends and family adore her as I do. She has been a chronic sleepwetter since she was a child and was very abused by her step-father for years for it. What she most wants is for me to punish and humiliate her for her bedwetting as her step-father did.

What I sometimes am concerned with is my punishing her for it even though I know she can't help it and must be in diapers when she goes to sleep. I spank her for it, I punisher her by making her wear diapers during the day for it, and have been open about her wetting and my having to put diapers on her to make sure her bed stays dry with family and friends as she experienced as a child.

Is it common in adult bedwetters to want to be humiliated like a child for something they can't help and if so how do other couples handle this when it's obvious that they seem to need this so much?

Your Thoughts

Badaddy4u@yahoo.com

Now C'mon guys. Don't just jump to the conclusion that this guy is lying or making up fantasy or anything, despite how it sounds.

What I think he's asking, is from the point of view of someone who's actually been in a situitation where they can't control their bladder, is it normal to still want to be punished for it, if that's what happened when you were a child.

Personally? I think you're making it worse.

" What she most wants is for me to punish and humiliate her for her bedwetting as her step-father did." His question is in regard to her wishes to fulfill her fantasies. While the root of the fantasy is real and the sleep-wetting is real, her wishes are fantasy.

It is entirely appropriate to post in this section.

Anondl

I am biting my tongue. I fear suggesting that professionals with advanced degrees should be better at reading comprehension. I flunked these tests chronically in school but I understand the subject of the OP.

"Is it common in adult bedwetters to want to be humiliated like a child for something they can't help..."

To answer your question, it is common for fantasies to mirror earlier life experiences. I think you should go with it unless it makes you uncomfortable. If you are concerned about exacerbating previous abuse discuss your apprehension with her to assure yourself that this is what she wants. That you asked (us) the question demonstrates that you are not a ass like her stepfather.

Anondl

if this is what she wants, and you are open to the idea, then i say go for it, but start slow, maybe just a small punishment, like a light spanking, corner time, maybe calling her a bad little girl... baby steps so to speak, and make sure you have a safe word. although this may not be considered 'hardcore' for some people, given her previous trauma, it is very important that she know this time she is in complete control and can stop it whenever she wants.

THere is research that shows some people will have fantasies, such as rape or abuse fantasies, as a way to take back control, if they have suffered a rape or other abuse in the past. In these fantasies, they are entirely in control of the situation because they ar esetting the limits and it can stop anytime they want..

I want to make clear, this is certainly not what everyone who has been abused wants, but only how SOME people react to a situation.

As was said, make sure to sit down and talk with her, ask her what she would like you to do, what she is and isn't comfortable with you doing, and then you tell her the same about yourself, then come up with an agreed upon safe word,... something that would not normally come up during the fantasies, like orange, or banana or leomonade.... whatever you too agree upon.

once, or if, you do start, make sure to check in with her, to know if she is still comfortable with enacting this fantasy, for some people, what they fantasize about just isn't the same when acted out and they realize its best left as a fantasy.

good luck to whatever the two of you decide

Why are so many of you jumping on this guy?

He says the girl is a bedwetter who wants to be punished by a daddy figure. Aren't there several hundred such people on this site? No offense, but if the OP was a girl saying "I'm a bedwetter and want to be punished by a daddy" people would be falling over themselves to help her dreams come true, lol. :lol:

Beth

I have to say, that was confusing me too. I thought there was just something I wasn't getting about the scenario. But badaddy4U isn't doing anything wrong. In fact I think a good kinky spanking may help work out some repressed childhood feelings. A lot of kinks can be traced back to childhood experiences (uh..diapers anyone?). It isn't like that all the time but it is quite common. So what? Have sex and have fun. As long as everyone's honest about their feelings and considerate of others, no one's gonna get hurt.

Also, what the hell is an OP? I'm tired of guessing.