LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok...how Can I Get My Wife To Wear More Often

i have been wearing since i was 5 or 6 years old.....i toke me 6monthes to tell my wife...that was 5 years ago.....how can i get her to wear more often?....she does it 2 or 3 times a week for me...we go out in public, and around the house also she even lets me take pic of her in them...most all of are friends know about it or have seen me in them....i dont want her to wear them 24/7...just for her to do it with out me asking her to....her are some pics of her in one tell me what you think

post-2498-1128153483_thumb.jpg

post-2498-1128153526_thumb.jpg

post-2498-1128153561_thumb.jpg

post-2498-1128153593_thumb.jpg

post-2498-1128153612_thumb.jpg

post-2498-1128153483_thumb.jpg

post-2498-1128153526_thumb.jpg

post-2498-1128153561_thumb.jpg

post-2498-1128153593_thumb.jpg

post-2498-1128153612_thumb.jpg

Guest Guest_wayney_*

i have been wearing since i was 5 or 6 years old.....i toke me 6monthes to tell my wife...that was 5 years ago.....how can i get her to wear more often?....she does it 2 or 3 times a week for me...we go out in public, and around the house also she even lets me take pic of her in them...most all of are friends know about it or have seen me in them....i dont want her to wear them 24/7...just for her to do it with out me asking her to....her are some pics of her in one tell me what you think

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, if she does that much for you already, I wouldn't push her further. Patience my man patience. Love those pics too. Wanna chat on YIM sometime? Exchange photosof wifes?

HI Freddie,

My opion you are very lucky, and ifs she`s wearing them that often then maybe already wearing them when you not around. :thumbsup:

Before long I`m sure your nappy bills will double. Dont try to rush things.

( only my thought`s )

You lucky bastard! DONT push it, she probably doesnt enjoy it as much as you and only wears because she loves you. If you want her to wear without asking just tell her that you'd like to be surprised, sounds as if she'd probably do that for you.

Take their advice. They are right on the money. It sounds to me like you have a great thing going here. Pushing her into more will only make things bad for you. You have to let her come to her own terms on where and when she wants to wear diapers.

I agree with the advice the others have given.

Now please tell me you have her permission to post those pictures on-line?! I would be beyond furious if I found out my boyfriend/husband posted what I believed were pictures taken for our own enjoyment. I would consider it a betrayal of trust. So if she doesn't know you've posted them, please remove them for HER sake. And if she does know then ignore what I've said. :P

I agree completely, you have a good thing going there, don't get greedy, or push your luck. She probably only does wear them because she loves you, and she knows it make you happy. The fact that she is willing to wear them in public is a huge indicator as to her comfort factor when when wearing them, and so is the fact that her friends know. If you don't push the issue, you may get exactly what you want, if you do push it, it will probably go the other direction. I also agree with Pipsqueak, if you don't have her permission to post those pics, take them off of here, that is a huge violation of trust, and will definitely move things in a bad direction. Just my two cents on the subject. Good Luck.

Iowaincon

Halloween is comming up. Why not plan to be Big Babies this Halloween? Maybe you have some parties you are planning on attending.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB :thumbsup:

Yeah -- you're spoiled man. You've got it better than most of us. Enjoy what you have...

And if anything -- maybe you should ask yourself what you can do for her, cause if you've got all that and you're looking for more... :thumbsup: Make sure you keep earning it.

Yay, another hot Kentucky diaper lover! Great pics, you are very lucky (but you already know that!)

I wouldn't push the issue. Make sure she knows that you love it, and she will most likely continue to wear from to time....but a true diaper lover has to come to that on their own. She may never love them as much as you do, but again, be thankful for what you have.

Btw, if you wanna talk (as a friendly face in the area) my email's on my profile.

Good luck!

yes, she does know about them being on here.....we are also on louisvillemojo.com we have a couples profile there.....are name on there is just us.......check this out.....and if you want join it is totally free.....thinks for your apinons

On second thought, you could always hire ninjas. I hear they are quite convincing. For more information, check out http://www.realultimatepower.net/ (if you want a good laugh, check this out).

Sorry, that was totally off-topic, but, trust me, a ninja could be quite convincing. (Just make sure they don't chop off her head instead of just changing her mind. Watch the translation problems.)

A truely lucky guy, to have an understanding, participating wife. I agree in not pushing the situation, you have it great as it is, and should she want to wear them more often all the better, just don't push it. Enjoy yourselves as much as you can.

You are so darned lucky you should worship at her feet! :thumbsup:

Be calm, take it easy and hopefully things will work out. They always do.

If you love her and she loves you, being happy together is more important that being a little selfish, don't you think?

If you've actually told her you wish she'd wear without you having to ask and she still won't, I think you've reached a point where you should definitely take it very slow. Not knowing the full details of your relationship, this is all speculation and general thoughts on how I'd approach it.

Good luck and just enjoy what you have for a moment!

• 5 weeks later...

thanks for all the replies on this topic....i have put a lot of this advice to work on this matter....and i think i am gaining ground with it.....i have started whaching some small things with her...she dosent sleep very good...but when she wears a diaper she falls to sleep much faster...and we were going through some sites that you buy from and she want me to order her some footed pajamas for christmas....so i think she is starting to like it...could she be imbarest to tell me though

thanks for all the replies on this topic....i have put a lot of this advice to work on this matter....and i think i am gaining ground with it.....i have started whaching some small things with her...she dosent sleep very good...but when she wears a diaper she falls to sleep much faster...and we were going through some sites that you buy from and she want me to order her some footed pajamas for christmas....so i think she is starting to like it...could she be imbarest to tell me though

Good deal! Let her come to it on her own. You'll love her even more for it! Be supportive and life will be grand!

• 6 years later...

She wears several times a week for you - and it's YOUR thing. She WEARS. And, that's not enough?

It never fails to amaze me - and I, like many others, are grateful WHEN a partner wears, let alone those that would kill to HAVE a partner wear - some people just do NOT know how good they have it - until it's GONE.

Be grateful with what you have. It's YOUR thing. Revel in THAT and what you have...

well here i am i lost the pass word to that accout a long time ago and started this one. if a modarator or the owner would like to delet my old account that would be fine since i have this one.

As for me and my wife things are going very good well still married and getting along very well. As for her wearing diapers she still does. Not 24/7 but several times a week on her own with out me asking. I took yalls advice and let it ride on its own and it grew on her and now she does it on her own. So i must say i am the luckiest guy in the world.