LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Michelle Here.

Michelle

Hi everyone, I'm Michelle

I guess this is where I post first. I'm 30 years old, I like to talk about and wear diapers. I also enjoy the role of playing a mommy and taking care of little ones, like changing, feeding, playing, bathing ect.

Anyway hopes to meet you all soon.

Michelle

I just checked the member list, and you will have to change your name...we have way to many Michelles. My wife/mommy included.....Just Kidding. :P Welcome to the site, glad to have another "mommy" Michelle. It's great that you do wear as well. Hope to see you around the Forums if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. "see ya""

I just checked the member list, and you will have to change your name...we have way to many Michelles. My wife/mommy included.....Just Kidding. :P Welcome to the site, glad to have another "mommy" Michelle. It's great that you do wear as well. Hope to see you around the Forums if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. "see ya""

Hey thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll like it here.

Yes I do like being a mommy and enjoy the secure feeling of wearing a diaper.

Hi there,

Welcome to the board. I'm new here myself. I'm not a baby or a mommy. I'm just an interested person. If you want to know more about me, feel free to take a look at my introduction thread, which is also in the Newbie Nursery.

I have a few questions for you out of curiosity.

1. Have you actually had to fulfill the role of a mommy? If so, what was it like?

2. What made you like this lifestyle?

3. Do you know anyone else personally who likes this?

Please let me know. I'm eager to know.

Hey!! welcome Michelle! :)

Hope you find this to be a fun place, lots of fun peoples around here too. Another mommy is always welcome as well, :D just be prepared for a TON of PM's from all the others looking for a Mommy :P

You have a cute site too, I might join.

I like your picture too......very adorable :blush:

Welcome again......{{{huggies!!!}}}

qwack

Hi Qwack. What a cool name! I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hugs

Michelle

Hi there,

Welcome to the board. I'm new here myself. I'm not a baby or a mommy. I'm just an interested person. If you want to know more about me, feel free to take a look at my introduction thread, which is also in the Newbie Nursery.

I have a few questions for you out of curiosity.

1. Have you actually had to fulfill the role of a mommy? If so, what was it like?

2. What made you like this lifestyle?

3. Do you know anyone else personally who likes this?

Please let me know. I'm eager to know.

I do not have any real kids but Ive been into ageplay for 8 years or so. Being a mom to innerkids is a lot of fun. Well its not always fun as there are some emotional ahrd times you have to deal with. For one thing most innerkids arent really roleplaying, they are very real and I try to treat innerkids as real.

Im not sure what made me like this lifestyle but I got into it first on Yahoo groups before forums came around. I would usaully belong to a group (sometimes called list) of about 5 or more people. Most would usaully play a child as well as an adult so everyone had a parent. Sometimes this worked and sometimes not. As always there are much more innerkids and babies then adults to go around.

I know lots of mommies, daddy and innerkids and they usaully are found on ageplay sites these days.

Hugs Michelle

Hi Michelle,

It's good to meet you.

I hope you enjoy belonging to this site; it has a better atmosphere than most. It is also very nice to have some outlet for that side of your personality.

I note that you like being a mommy. Do you have children of your own?

I hope you enjoy the site.

Fres

Hello and welcome, Michelle

I like your site very much. It fills a big need. Just a minor point, even clothed pictures of real children can be taken the wrong way by people who do not understand, when they see it in the context of adult activity.

smarti

Hi Michelle!

Greetings from the great, currently frozen, state of Wisconsin! I'm sure you'll love it here! I too love the feelings of security and comfort that a diaper gives. In my book nothing beats it :D Anyways take care and enjoy your time here. Hope to see you in the forums or in the chat room sometime!

Hi everyone, I'm Michelle

I guess this is where I post first. I'm 30 years old, I like to talk about and wear diapers. I also enjoy the role of playing a mommy and taking care of little ones, like changing, feeding, playing, bathing ect.

Anyway hopes to meet you all soon.

Michelle

Welcome Michelle to daily diapers, have a great time here. Any questions maybe I can help