LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperspace

From what i know of that site there is always something not wo*king right or they updating /changing this or that. It does not take much really to totaly muck a site up while doing such things, maybe this is one of them times. I seem to remember it happening awhile back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first joined Diaper Space in March 2008, a few hours after I finished my profile, while I was up-loading a collection of my photos, their server went out of action. It remained down for nearly a week, which discouraged me. Once it came back on-line every month of so it would go down for a few hours to a couple of days. Here I would read people were having trouble joining, although Diaper Space was working normally for established members. Over the last few months DS members have reported here and on DS that they lost access to their account if they changed passwords. For that reason I kept my original DS password.

Well, imagine my surprise on Sunday 14 December when I came home from brunch only to find as I logged on DS it would show I was successful, but would then go back to the logon page, not my main page. Although I have sent the DS administrators several messages on their e-mail account, they have not responded. Strangely, in this past week I have received many e-mail from the DS system telling me I have friends requests, comments and private messages.

Daily Diapers is the only ABDL site that does not have these server and software problems. Clearly Daily made the best choice to pay extra for a dedicated server.

Yeah, late last evening (21 Dec) my Diaper Space account started working again.

The DS administrator had answered my messages.

So I still have my profile there along with my friends.

It is marvelous having friends on more than one site, and many are members of several sites.