LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11/07/08 - Wet The Bed!

3AM here. Just woke up soaking wet and cold. Was wearing just a training pant earlier in the evening while I watched TV. Fell asleep some time around 10 without changing into a diaper. Sheets are in the wash. Feel rather silly when I bedwet. I know better than to get in bed - even to "just watch tv" - without putting a diaper on first.

Just opened my last pack of wipes, so time to buy some more. I like the Clean 'n Go wipes by Pampers. Thick and lightly scented. Plus they come in a soft pack that's easy to toss in a drawer, pack in a pack, store in the car, etc... Hard to find scented wipes here for some reason. I buy them in a 6-pack for $13 bucks at Amazon.

Well now we know trainers aren't your thing...better stick with them diapers from now on! Trainers? what the heck were you thinking..Daily Di a big boy...ridiculous! What's up with you and the late hours...I'm starting to think you picked me as a Mod cause we work different shifts :P p.s. I noted the shameless plugs.. :rolleyes:

p.s.s That's a good deal..gonna order soon...yeah with the link!

A wet bed is a problem? I didn't know that :lol: I guess I wouldn't since I want to be diaper-incon at night :D I won't get up until I'm ready and if I leaked, then so be it :rolleyes: It's all part of the experience for me B) Not all of my diaper covers work well, and I pick a style of diaper that I feel will be adequate but not more than I think I will need that night. Choosing a diaper is part of the fun for me too :blush: so you see I sometimes leak more than a little when I get things wrong :D I want to wet in my sleep so I put up with whatever goes along with that gladly. May you get what you desire too!

Bettypooh

I'm with you DD. I hate the feeling of a wet bed....always have. I know it sounds wierd, given that my bedwetting was what sorta kinda got me into diapers in the first place. The damp wetness of the sheets just doesn't feel good to me. I started wearing diapers specifically to avoid that. Plus, it is embarrasing to me, even if noone knows about it. Seems wierd huh?

Never tried those wipes, but I've heard good reviews from alot of folks. Maybe Ill see if I can find some while I'm at home in February.

Bleh. Having to go into school today for a parent's orientation. Makes the third Saturday in a row that I have to go work. At least this should be the last one for a month or so. Just makes it worse that we don't have a real holiday weekend until Christmas either. Oh well, that will make the weeks break even nicer. I've been thinking about breaking down, spending the money and ordering a pack shipped over here specifically for that week-long break.....That would be enjoyable. :)

I try to stay dry part of the time for skin health, that's why I wear the trainers. Talking to my friends at Fetware about getting some of their extra thick pull-on diapers so I have more protection when I do that :)

Lasagna again tonight, lol. New italian place opened and boy is it good!

My step-dad was being awfully pissy today, so finally I said "Geez, I'm wearing pink plastic panties and I'm still not the biggest sissy in the house!" That shut him up pretty quick!

I try to stay dry part of the time for skin health, that's why I wear the trainers. Talking to my friends at Fetware about getting some of their extra thick pull-on diapers so I have more protection when I do that :)

Lasagna again tonight, lol. New italian place opened and boy is it good!

My step-dad was being awfully pissy today, so finally I said "Geez, I'm wearing pink plastic panties and I'm still not the biggest sissy in the house!" That shut him up pretty quick!

LoL!! GET EM!

LOL Awesome! That would shut someone up real quick.

Dinner time for me too...think I'm going to get some don kas for dinner tonight.....think thinish pork chops, deepfried, with a really good like pineapple sauce and kimchi served as a side. MMMMMMMM. That and beer is a great way to finish a day.