LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Know If This Is For Real?

It is the real deal. I developed the scents and made the initial commercial venture (mommiescents.com). I spent over a year in R&D, even tracking down and interviewing one of the original developers of scents for Pampers diapers, designed the labeling, etc. The Diaper Scent was developed after the original idea behind the original Pampers scent: a combination of freshly laundered cloth diapers and baby powder. I don't know how close it is to the original (I didn't have anything to compare it to) but, through extensive beta testing and surveying with the AB/DL crowd, the scents were favorably received.

I sold the company some time ago but I believe the current owners are sticking to my formulas (and the bottle design is exactly the same).

Mo

It's good stuff, it's commonly on Ebay too!.. For a local alternative, I use a candle scent oil. Available in small bottles to Gallons at a local Candle store.

A drop in your diaper and your all set...but...A few drops in your room and the Baby powder smell is AWESOME!!!!

I never thought of using candle oil - not sure I have seen baby powder scent though - may have to look around for that.

Just making sure you get what I was saying. I'm not talking about store bought candles, more over the places that sell wicks, wax. and the oil scent to add to the wax itself when you melt it down into molds or candles. A Candle Wholesaler of sorts.

Check your local yellow pages for candle supplies or similar. I'm sure they have the Baby Powder scent, It's extremely popular..hhhmmmmm I wonder?.

Yeah, it's for real and it smells fantastic! I ordered a bunch of diapers and a pacifier from them and a bottle of "Fresh Scent" came with my order. Just one or two drops and your in baby heaven (well, at least I was!):wub: