LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11/06/08 - Get Your Pampered Butts In Here!

Well poo! No one has started posting daily updates yet. Get in here and tell us what's up today!

Just before 1AM here, working on a site update. Not diapered at the moment, letting my skin breathe for a while (Very important for 24/7 wearers!)

It's an honor to be the first reply here B) Yesterday was a good one for me. I'd been slammed time-wise and overstressed till I got home, so I used my favorite relaxation technique- I diapered :rolleyes: I needed rest so I went to bed early. I had to change before bedtime and that one was a little wet when I laid down. I woke once to pee and enjoyed not having to get up, and when I woke up I was soaked so I must have peed again in my sleep :D And that's what I want to do so yeah, yesterday was a really good day I guess :wub:

Well I'm up and at the boards..peeking around with my "clipboard" as some of you tell me. I found a suspected 17 year old on the site. I helped someone with a link problem...and I'm continuing down the list, till I get caught up with site Okay gotta go for now. someone is spamming my inbox.

Okay back for now..That was Terrible. Damn alarms going off for a bout a hour till I could do a system restore. Guess I gotta start locking down the system at night...darn kids.. anyway today is one of my favorite days. The place where I met my "mommy" has $1 beer night. So once I go through my normal schedule here..I move on to Craigslist then some housework...Gotta burn about 10 CD's for friends then. A snack for the kids when they get home from school...wait on the mommy to get home from work ...then off to the Pub for a couple of cold ones!! Diapered of course... I'm on my "breath time" right now....24/7 too! well except for the breath and shower time so more like 23/7 :P

3PM. Just reluctantly crawled out of bed (Didn't go to bed till after 7am) in a VERY wet Bambino with booster, and blue polka-dot plastic pants. Must have wet at least 3 times.

Checked my email, and am playing around on myspace a bit. Lasagna for dinner tonight, my fav :D

I'm regretting having turned the Tube service back on. It's slowing down everything else on the server, and is a constant pain as people keep uploading vidoes that violate the rules. Probably will kill it before long, just not worth the hassle and not a necessary part of the community.

Did anyone see South Park last night? Totally explained the election! lol.

7:41

I am currently watching Spiderman 3 after returning from Mommy's. I ended up passing out on her lap because I haven't slept well in about a week. I woke up 3 hours later to Burger King, which wasn't nearly as good as I thought.

I thought I would come home to write Abby, but instead did my chores and checked the boards. My writing mood is fading, but not too drastically.

Also, if a tech gets around to it... can someone explain this "attatchment space" issue I am getting when I try to post my pictures??

-Sophie

Guest refridginator

10:33

watching seinfeld, about to go to bed because i have to be up for work early, and my toe is bugging me a bit. my toenail came off the other day, and i've had it bandaged since. i took it off to let it breathe, and not one damn sign it's healing lol.

Up at 3:20 today, and dry :blush: because I fell asleep on the sofa after a long day at work. 2 1/2 hours till it's time to go back to the grind. The "big guy" paid a visit to the job and informed my boss that we either cut our prices or lose our work :o I won't lose anything but 2 others will "get the axe" today :( and I may have to work longer and harder than before :mellow: And now a voice mail left for me to pass along to a friend who doesn't have a phone that his Mom just died. I guess I'd better get over there and pass the bad news along :( so it looks like I won't get any diaper-time in this morning. Maybe the rest of the day will be better.

Bettypooh

Damn Betty...perhaps you shouldn't post..J/K, :P that was just freak'n depressing...hope things work out for everyone. Okay First to Sophie...what's the problem with posting..have you reached your limit? If so go back to some old posts and delete if you can. If your talking about size just reduce the sucker, there's tons of free software to do that. If you need help PM me :)

Okay today...I upgraded a member's status to ahhhh..... member, then I drank a beer..had a hangover from last night..damn dollar beers. Edit ( now 4)

Ohhh...why do people post their time on their post when it does it automatically anyway on your post?...(damn beer).

refridginator...ooooooooweeees...my buddy just had both his big toe nails removed last week....Damn reminds me of Vietnam or something (no I was to young, but I my Step dad was there).

Other than that it's raining and cold so I think I'll double diaper, put on my footed PJ's and hang around the house, and wait for the Mommy's to come home..

As for the DDTube, how long did they sponsor it for? It was a good thing, but it's kinda boring (just my opinion) It would be kinda cool if it was like our older video selection if it where just member videos ( more like real people on here that send in personal video's)..and I hate to keep giving Leaches the link... I thought the system was a little slow too! Just give a head's up a little in advance if your dropping it.. or people if you like it "pay" for it (DONATION).

I went into the "mod" section...and was looking at some nick's from "noobs" You people have a very vast sense of Imagination with the nicks... I didn't do it but some of that shit just about got validated "Just Because" it was so creative..and shhhhhhhhsss. There's a lot more girls here than some of you think..not that I know anything more than anyone else B)

So anyway I'm sitting here wondering..are my jeans wet from after I got home or when I was out last night.

I know I'm rambling, but I want to throw out a few things... How about a area like Craig's list type thing forum...a Rant & Rave forum, then we can separate it later.. diapers or whatever.

And lastly I take the Honor of being a Mod very highly...but GOOD GOD..can some of you chill out..some of your requests and Problems are childish..is there a pun in there? No wonder you needed help DD. I'm outty (from this post).. I haven't even finished todays board yet..

P.s. I'm soaked, anyone else???

On a side note... I would like to Drop the "1" from my name, The member that has the name Repaid hasn't logged in for years..can I have it???? PLEASE??????? Petition? Private Email..What's a guy gotta do?

Lastly...South Park..Now we know the truth..That shit was funny! I know those guys never miss a moment..but that was awesome for the time they had to air that..there was to much they had there to put that together in advance...SOUTH PARK RULES!!! ohhh shit I killed Kenny!

Damn Betty...perhaps you shouldn't post..J/K, :P that was just freak'n depressing...hope things work out for everyone.

Well I WAS asked to post, and every day can't be sunny, can it? :o FYI, I got the dreaded voice mail mid-post. It was expected to happen anytime as his Mom has been in the hospotal with no hope for a few weeks. When you get old, that kind of thing happens. :( I hate the guys at work got canned, but they weren't pulling their weight and had been on short notice for over a month. We will find a way to deal with a lower price, the sunny side of that is that we were given a chance and NOT the axe. A work pow-wow today has set the path for the near future, and soon they will see what a bargain we really are. ;) So you see, all is as good as it can be except that I missed some diaper time. Now that WAS depressing (but it's cured now too :D )

Crinkle crinkle!

Bettypooh

Thanks Repaid.

I figured it out!! The thing has like a 24 hour grace period where you can only post like 500KB. After my 24 hours was up I could post the reduced pictures I made a lot easier.

And for others who need this one day... i am talking about "attatchment space" when you are trying to upload a picture to a post.

-Sophie

Sunday morning 11/09. Finished reading a book called "Kill Bin Laden". A very good piece of work, telling the REAL story of what happened at the Battle of Tora Bora in Dec '01 , and how & why Bin Laden got away. Still in bed, still night-diapered, and very wet. Wondering if I'll get to the store & buy some new strings ( I need some), but I might just stay in and watch football & smoke weed all day long instead ! Construction work pays well, but it sure leaves a person tired at the end of the day, and week. I ordered a case of Abenas on Wednesday (Wetnessday), and they arrived on Friday. XP Medical rocks.Almost as well as my avatar ! lol

There's so much that governments do that isn't spoken of and so many stupid mistakes made that I am for putting all on them on a spaceship and sending them to another planet(along with all the ones who used to be in office or want to run for office). I'll volunteer to hit the launch button B) I like your "Wetnesday", it's a fave word of mine :lol: I started a blog which is why I haven't been posting here but I still read it. Well I have to take the trash can to the curb for pick-up today and put the contents of my diaper pail in there, and as usual I'm running short on time :huh: so I'll wish everyone a happy "Poopsday" on the way out the door :D

Bettypooh