LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Like You Guys

Tokka

Well, I posted a topic yesterday asking for advice, just planning to get a quick solution and then go on with my life, but I got at least eight million helpful responses, and heck, if you're this supportive to someone planning to use you and drop you like a soiled napkin, maybe if I stick with you guys it will be even better. And I think I'm already getting a little interested in this scene (though for self-respect I will never admit it out loud, even if that is a neurotic way to be)...

So, I'm an undergraduate student, freshman, at a city on the east coast (clue: we have the best football team. Hahaha). English major. I like old video games and new comic books. Also Ninja Turtles (if you recognized my name, congratulations).

I dated a girl who was into bloodsucking once, so there's cred that I'm not a total square.

Guest Sissy Haji

Well, tokka, letme be the first to welcome you here.

The more you stay here the more you'll relise your not the only one thats just interested, were a friendly bunch here, most probably one of the best infantism sites going as well (in my opinion)

I think were also so supportive of new comers because well lets face it, we was new once too, and was in the same situation you was in.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

regards

haji

• 2 weeks later...

We're Big Ten. As to posting a lot, I can't promise much since this is a pretty exhausting school, but i'm flattered by what you say nonetheless.

And you may be right about the first TMNT film being the superior product. Truly, however, the best work featuring the Ninja Turtles was the Flaming Carrot crossover in both comics.