LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr. Robert's Miracle Elixer

Chapter 4

“BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP” “SLAM”

Doug shut the alarm clock off with authority, it was Monday and sadly his ultimate diaper weekend was over. He had tripled up his diaper before bed and it had the achieved the intended result, his bed was dry. The diapers on the other hand were soaked. Dr. Robert’s formula was supposed to work between 2 and 3 days and this was the 4th day so Doug was pretty sure that he would have control of his bladder and bowels back. At least he hoped he would since he had to go to work today. Doug worked in an Insurance office and had to be to work by nine and his clock said 6:30, plenty of time.

Doug left his diaper on and went to eat breakfast, he had become almost used to wearing a diaper but was really looking forward to the convenience of not having one on. He slowly enjoyed his cereal and considered what he might do this week while his wife was still away on business. He had already decided he had enough of diapers to last him for along time so he wasn’t going to spend the week doing that. As Doug was thinking about diapers he realized his hand was rubbing his crouch and an errection had shot up. He worked his hand into the first two dissposibles and began stroking through the soaked diaper closest too his skin. It didn’t take long for it to bust one open and he pulled his cock through and rubbed himself to a glorious climax.

Just incase Doug laid around the house for the next hour with his diapers still on. Nothing came out so he decided that Formula 9 had wore off and it was safe to go to work. In 30 minutes he had showered and gotten dressed and was about to head out the door. He had a few diapers left and considered putting it on but was scarred to wear it to work and besides it seemed like he had complete control.

Doug sat down in his car and proceeded to pull out of the driveway, suddenly it hit him, that familiar uncontrollable urge to poop. He threw the car into park and began to spring out and as he did his rectum let loose a geyser of wet poop. It filled the seat of his pants and ran down his legs, he ran into the house leaving a brown trail behind him. As he entered the front door he felt his pants begin to soak from the front and a strong flow of urine ran down his legs into his shoes.

Doug grabbed the cordless phone and ran to the bathroom jumped in the shower and began to dial. “Hello, BWC insurance, Mandy speaking.” Mandy was the secretary at Doug’s office and she wasn’t known for congeniality.

“Mandy, hey this is Doug, look I can’t make it in today I’m sick.”

“Well, is this the best notice you could give, what’s wrong you sound fine,” Mandy snorted.

“Well look it’s a problem I’d really rather not say,” Doug answered.

“Well I have to enter something, what you got the runs?” Mandy asked.

“Well if you have to know, yes.”

“Well Doug have a nice day off, enjoy the diarrhea.” Mandy said with a laugh.

“I doubt I will, thanks,” Doug said as he hung up the phone.

After cleaning up Doug checked his diaper stash, he had three left. “That was probably the last time, one last purge,” Doug said outloud. He taped a diaper on and put on some clean clothes then began cleaning up the poopy mess he had tracked around the house.

A few hours later the diaper was soaked. “I’m sure it’s almost done now,” Doug said to himself as he got off the couch and changed the wet diaper. Now he had one more left. He started to think about going to buy some more, but really didn’t want to have a whole extra package of diapers left since he knew he would end up wearing them all week. So he held off a little longer.

His cell phone went off and he answered it. His wife was calling. “Hi, Honey, how’s work coming today,” she asked.

“Oh great, nice day, I’m just on my way to lunch.” Doug lied. They talked for about 30 minutes until Amanda decided he should eat something before his lunch hour was over. Afterward Doug got on the internet and began trying to find information on Dr. Robert’s formula but it seems like nothing was left. He did have an email address though so he sent off a message.

Dr. Robert, your formula worked really well, I’ve been pooping and peeing uncontrollably all weekend and it has really been eye opening to say the least. I took the formula on Friday morning and its now Monday afternoon and I’m still having some effects. Is that normal, what’s the longest I could be like this.

Thanks

Doug

Around 4 O’clock Doug gave up hope that the formula would ware off. He changed into his last diaper and headed off for the store. The drug store he preferred to buy diaper stuff was 45 minutes away and that was if traffic wasn’t a problem. Doug had just bought his last diapers there and was worried that some of the employees might notice him so he went to the one on the other side of town which was only 15 minutes away. He pulled in the parking lot and noticed it was kind of crowed, usually these places were empty. Doug was pretty embarrassed when it came to buying diapers he preferred no witnesses. There was a line of several people when he walked through the front door, not good Doug thought.

He did a few laps around the store looking around and eventually decided that he had no choice but to just do it. So he went to the adult diaper section and started looking. He noticed that there was a sale on a jumbo pack of store brand diapers, and that they were cloth backed instead of plastic backed. He picked up his usual depends and a package of the store brand diapers and went straight to the checkout line. There were about 5 people in front of him so he tried to just look down and not make eye contact with anyone. The line was slowly and steadily moving and Doug had only 2 people in front of him when he heard. “Hey I thought you were supposed to be sick today.”

Doug turned around and saw Mandy approaching with a mischievous smile. Her slim figure was accentuated with a smart dress suit and high heels made her stand equal with Doug. Her eyes followed his arms down the packages each one held then did a double take when she realized he was holding two packages of adult diapers.

“Wow, you must really have it bad,” she said with a laugh. Doug’s face was bright red and he felt beads of swear form around his neck.

“Ahh, yeah,” he replied.

“Well this is certainly awkward, don’t worry your secret will be safe with me,” she said turning around to look behind her.

“Thanks, I really appreciate it. If this got out I…” Doug was cut off mid sentence when Mandy evil grin and all turned around with her cell phone pointed at him and snapped off a picture.

“I can’t wait to hang this up on the office bulletin board.” Mandy said with a laugh.

Doug turned to see it was his turn to checkout and sat his packages on the counter. The cashier was an older woman who gave Doug a long look then rang up his purchases.

“Oh I’m sorry sir those didn’t ring up the sale price,” the woman said pulling the large oversized package with a picture of diaper and the words ADULT BRIEFS marked in huge lettering.

“Yeah Doug you want to make sure your get the sale price on your diapers,” Mandy said.

Doug heard some snickering and noticed a group of a few teenagers behind Mandy in line cracking up. The Cashier was turning and adjusting the huge package trying to get it to scan and Doug felt like his face was 100 degrees.

“Oh Doug, I’m going to get you one of these,” Mandy said as she pointed at a Disney character themed pacifier display hanging near the counter. “Would you rather have Cars, or Princesses, yeah stupid question, I know you want princesses.”

Doug was on the verge of running out of the store when the cashier handed him the oversized package back and took his payment. As Doug walked towards the door he noticed that Mandy sat the pacifier down next to her mascara. “Don’t take off before I can give you your paci,” she said as the teenagers erupted with laughter.

Doug thrust the packages in his car and thought about just going home but decided he would wait. Mandy came out and walked up to Doug’s car, “So your wife is out of town this week?”

“Ahh, yeah,” Doug answered.

“Great, follow me to my house and I’ll give you your paci and the pictures,” Mandy said.

“Look Mandy, enough is enough, you’ve humiliated me already, what do you want me to come to your house for.”

She took a step closer then reached around grabbed Doug’s butt. “Oh my god your wearing one right now,” she said.

“I told you I have diarrhea,” Doug said.

“If you don’t want these pictures hung up all over the bulletin board at work you better come with me right now,” she said. Doug thought about his options, it was always rumored that the unmarried Mandy was a little freaky, but what in the hell did she want him to come to her house for. He had no intentions to cheat on his wife but he couldn’t fathom how he would survive the embarrassment of these pictures posted at work.

“All right, but you have to delete the pictures when we get there,” Doug said.

“Sure, no problem,” Mandy said.

Doug followed Mandy’s red Miata to her house about 30 minutes out of town and parked in her long driveway. She pulled her car into the garage then walked out to Doug who was still sitting in his car.

“Bring in the diapers,” Mandy commanded.

“Why?” Doug asked.

“You are not in any position to ask questions now just do it,” she barked.

Doug thought about just punching her in the face and taking the phone, the thought made him very happy, but Doug couldn’t bring himself to hit a girl plus this was his co worker so he just grabbed the oversized package of diapers and followed her into the house. Once inside she led him down some stairs into a normal looking basement. Doug started getting some crazy ideas running through his head. What if she’s a serial killer and I’m the next victim he thought. She walked across the basement and moved aside a wall hanging to reveal a door. She unlocked the door and turned back to give Doug that evil smile again then motioned for him to follow. Doug couldn’t make anything out in the dark room, but when she flipped a switch on the wall and Doug found himself in some kind of kinky SM sex dungeon. The brick walls were all painted black and odd looking benches and furniture graced the room, along with chains and restraints.

“Oh no, no way,” Doug said turning around, “I’m outta here.” Mandy grabbed his hand and as if 1000 volts of electricity just ran through his body he fell to his knees.

“I think you should reconsider Doug.” Mandy said in her evil voice.

“Damn that hurt, you fucking bitch.” Doug said getting up.

“Yeah, well, if you want I can hurt you a lot more, but I think that you may want to keep in mind that you are in my house and I’m sure you wouldn’t want the precious wife to know you were here. So maybe you aught to just straighten up and do as your told, hell you might even enjoy yourself,” Mandy commanded.

Doug glarfully looked at her, “fine,” he said.

“Strip,” she commanded and Doug removed his shirt and his pants revealing a soaked diaper.

“Do you want me to take this off.” Doug asked meekly.

“Take what off?”

“This thing,” Doug said pointing as his diaper.

“That thing, you’re the one wearing it, what’s it called?” she asked. Doug said nothing and just looked down. Mandy stepped towards him and smacked him across the face, “I said what are you wearing.”

“A diaper,” Doug said meekly.

“Yes a diaper, and what condition is your diaper in little Dougy.”

“Its wet,” Doug said again without looking at her in the face.

“Well I wouldn’t want your piddling pee all over my dungeon so leave it on you little pissy cunt. Now raise your arms,” Mandy commanded. As Doug raised his arms above his head she deftly locked them into some restraints and attached a spreader bar then hooked it to some chains in the ceiling.

“I’m going to leave you hanging around awhile and you’d better not leak piss all over the floor.” Mandy said as she left the room. Doug was completely locked up, he tried to get free and struggling against the restraints got him nowhere. He was now wishing he had just went home, the humiliation of having everyone know would be better than this. I mean he wouldn’t even be lying if told them it was a medical condition, he really couldn’t help it. He wished he wasn’t such a freak and didn’t love diapers, and he vowed that once this was over he would be out of them for ever.

Doug wasn’t sure how long he had been hanging around, maybe 30 minutes, maybe longer, but eventually Mandy came back, this time her business suit was gone. She was wearing a short leather skirt, long black leather boots, and a leather halter top. In her hand was a short multi thronged whip that looked well used and comfortable in her hand. Doug couldn’t help to be aroused at her sexy legs and large breasts and the curly red hair didn’t hurt either.

“Well I bet you never thought the office bitch was also a dominatrix, did you my little diaper boy.”

Quite interesting, I half expected him to walk in to the room and find a full nursery.. heh.. oh well. life always seems to have its little twists and turns.

great story, There were grammatical and punctuation errors? hmm didn't notice. Very well written, thank you.