LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Get Rhumba Panties?

babystevie

Me and the wife just got back from the costume store they had them there, if you have one in your area..it's that time of year..Other than that..they are on Ebay for DAYS!

Does anyone know where to get real women's rhumba panties? I would prefer satin, but nylon is ok too. I love panties!

Well if you want "real womens" try Nordstrom's, I got a pair at JCPEnney's. I have also seen these at Bloomingdale's and Hot Topics

_5719261.jpg_5634505.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where to get real women's rhumba panties? I would prefer satin, but nylon is ok too. I love panties!

Try any sports shop that sells Tennis clothes. I'm sure they have them there.

You know I tried looking there many years ago, but nobody carried anything that ruffelly. Although if you happen to have a western wear store that covers square dancing.

I wish! Tennis fashion changed about 15 years ago and ruffeled panties disappeared. :( I liked the cotton inner panty with the nylon exterior and ruffels.

Fetware.com sells some really nice ruffled panties (diaperized-style). Also, check out www.plastic-pants.com for more stuff. Lastly. www.centurian.com has some nice stuff, but I'm not sure what their business status is. I ordered some product almost a year ago, and never received anything, so maybe they are suffering from "DPF Syndrome". I don't know, but they used to be cool.